JasonKILLER

Fix Suicide. It is being abuse

2 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Im just wondering.. If you ended up in a lobby where everyone killed themselves ASAP would you enjoy it?  Seems the only thing you care about it quick matches.  Just think of all the fun you would have when matches are over in 1 min.  More beers 4 uU  :D

I would.  I'd level quicker from more games in a compressed window, and I could have more beer.  

That's so much winning, I'd be sick of it.

1 minute ago, HuDawg said:

Earning things is over rated.  This is a  game not a job.

This is a game and I like earning the kills. I like seeing them die in my hands.

Just now, Truth said:

You're being a dick when you kill yourself to troll Jason... You said earlier that you do it.

I've said I've done it but to Jason's who are kids and who are hosts making threats to have me banned from the game because I have Savini, I never said I do it to troll the real players who play the game the game it should be played. 

6 minutes ago, SeamusArcher2339 said:

Can't believe you all just ignored this and kept talking about suicide. That was the greatest soliloquy of all time. 

Blatantly stolen from Team America: World Police.  The most underrated comedy of a generation.

It makes Super Troopers look like Schindler's List.

• Like 1

Just now, Bropollocreed79 said:

I would.  I'd level quicker from more games in a compressed window, and I could have more beer.  

That's so much winning, I'd be sick of it.

...Ya, playing a game and skipping out on actual game play just to get XP.   SoOoo much fun.

Imagine if you where Jason every time and everyone did it.. And you got nothing.  Well at least you'd be drunk sooner then later.

Just now, Bropollocreed79 said:

Blatantly stolen from Team America: World Police.  The most underrated comedy of a generation.

It makes Super Troopers look like Schindler's List.

Both Super troopers and Team America:World Police are my movies, heck most people forget the guys who made south park made Team America xD 

7 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

A dead counselor is a dead counselor. He shouldn't get Kill points, but maybe half. Driving a character to suicide is something special. I don't consider it trolling since technically Pamela is still pleased with her boy.

Maybe Jason should get extra xp for forcing counselors to chose something special like suicide?

If people wanted to rob Jason of xp they would have to either escape or die fighting.  Huh, might stop trolls from suiciding.

Though, trolls will still be trolls.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I've said I've done it but to Jason's who are kids and who are hosts making threats to have me banned from the game because I have Savini, I never said I do it to troll the real players who play the game the game it should be played. 

I find that hard to believe, but for now I'll take your word for it. It's still a dick move no matter who you're doing it to. I can agree with doing it when up against a douchebag Jason though. Trolling a troll is god's work.

2 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

This is a game and I like earning the kills. I like seeing them die in my hands.

Not sure how you 'liking' to earn kills has anything to do with punishing players that abuse suicide to avoid getting killed.

1 minute ago, Truth said:

I find that hard to believe, but for now I'll take your word for it. It's still a dick move no matter who you're doing it to. I can agree with doing it when up against a douchebag Jason though. Trolling a troll is god's work.

I do it to the annoying kids who think they are the best and to the douchebags who think they are the best of the best, I'm a fun player, I play the game right. Some times my judgement with windows fails me and I die XD I had a good match where Jason was casing me and I was limping and I went to the second story window thought I would make it but died but the best part was Jason who telepoted to my body knocked my body flying and I could hear the guy laughing so hard. 

Just now, HuDawg said:

Not sure how you 'liking' to earn kills has anything to do with punishing players that abuse suicide to avoid getting killed.

I'm only fighting the points, if they remove suicide all together then this issue wouldn't be here, you can still have Jason get his XP (Unless the host leaves) and players will have to rob Jason of his points the right way by escaping. 

11 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

They remove it, the glass doesn't kill you and the windows have hay at the end of them so when they fall they live and Jason can still claim his prize. These are easy ways. That player also could have had a med spray healed themselves and remove his hits from Jason. Yes the guy jumped out the window after this guy put a lot into him but in the end he didn't get the true kill, being Jason to me is always getting you hands on them and killing them, that's Jason's greatest point, killing them in many creative ways with your own bare hands. 

Lol. Do you think the script writers should have put more suicide in the movies? Or is suicide a necessary evil in the game? I see it as the latter. Jason should get the points. You're playing the game to escape Jason. You didn't escape if you committed suicide. Jason wins. Jason gets the points. 

14 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

They remove it, the glass doesn't kill you and the windows have hay at the end of them so when they fall they live and Jason can still claim his prize. These are easy ways. That player also could have had a med spray healed themselves and remove his hits from Jason. Yes the guy jumped out the window after this guy put a lot into him but in the end he didn't get the true kill, being Jason to me is always getting you hands on them and killing them, that's Jason's greatest point, killing them in many creative ways with your own bare hands. 

Let me use this example.  You worked your ass of making a project.  You spent time and effort on it.  Except you don't get the credit for it. Someone else does because you didn't personally sell it.  Someone else did.  They are taking the credit and getting the rewards for it.  All that hard work for nothing.  Is that fair?  No it isn't.  You spent the effort and hard work on it but because you didn't personally sell it with your own bare hands you don't get the credit.  

If the glass doesn't kill you, counselors can just keep kiting Jason for ever.  He bursts into a cabin, counselor goes out the window, he morphs to outside the cabin, counselor goes back in the window, rinse and repeat.  Also hay?This isnt Assassin's Creed.  All the counselor will do is jump out the window and not Jason either has to waste a morph to go outside or walk all the way down to where the counselor jumped out of.  By then the counselor already my used a health spray and is on their way to the next cabin.  Making it so no self damage can happen to counselors after a certain point is going to be extremely exploitable.  

10 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

...Ya, playing a game and skipping out on actual game play just to get XP.   SoOoo much fun.

Imagine if you where Jason every time and everyone did it.. And you got nothing.  Well at least you'd be drunk sooner then later.

I'd also get the achievement for playing as every Jason done that much quicker.

Because who wants to play Parts VII-IX right now?  If it saves me an hour of my life, that I could use grinding more XP and never have to use those underpowered, gimpy, losers, I'd be happy WITHOUT the extra beers.  And that's saying something.

1 minute ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I'm only fighting the points, 

And using suicide is a way for players to prevent players from getting points after fighting for it.

Fighting for points....  I've seen Jason chase this one dude for 3 mins once only to have him jump in and out of a window 4 times and die.  And hearing the suicide player laugh saying "Sorry Jason you get no points from me"

^That comment i heard.. Is the mindset.    So, why not just give Jason a crumby 150 xp and -150 xp?    Seems fair to me..

Just now, malloymk said:

Lol. Do you think the script writers should have put more suicide in the movies? Or is suicide a necessary evil in the game? I see it as the latter. Jason should get the points. You're playing the game to escape Jason. You didn't escape if you committed suicide. Jason wins. Jason gets the points. 

Jason didn't kill you, in the movies Jason was a force to kill you, he had all these cool kills from chopping your head off to freezing your face and smashing it. If this game was called IT then I'll accept the points to the suicide if that was the case because he drove them insane, Jason wasn't driving people insane. He was scaring them and making them flee into the woods and to hide. 

1 minute ago, Corkenstein said:

Let me use this example.  You worked your ass of making a project.  You spent time and effort on it.  Except you don't get the credit for it. Someone else does because you didn't personally sell it.  Someone else did.  They are taking the credit and getting the rewards for it.  All that hard work for nothing.  Is that fair?  No it isn't.  You spent the effort and hard work on it but because you didn't personally sell it with your own bare hands you don't get the credit.  

If the glass doesn't kill you, counselors can just keep kiting Jason for ever.  He bursts into a cabin, counselor goes out the window, he morphs to outside the cabin, counselor goes back in the window, rinse and repeat.  Also hay?This isnt Assassin's Creed.  All the counselor will do is jump out the window and not Jason either has to waste a morph to go outside or walk all the way down to where the counselor jumped out of.  By then the counselor already my used a health spray and is on their way to the next cabin.  Making it so no self damage can happen to counselors after a certain point is going to be extremely exploitable.  

Again real world to game, real world you did do the work, game it's a game. However yes Jason slashed and hacked at the player however he took an easy rout, this whole suicide fight for giving points to Jason isn't right, movies, Jason did everything by hand, he killed his prey with his weapons and cool moves. You can also swing through the windows and kill the players, unless they broke that too. If you have knives throw them at the player in the window. Swing away Billy. 

And to answer your real life question, the work you put into and if stolen you need proof of what was taken from you. If you have no proof then you'll always have that taken from you. That doesn't mean you have to let your life suffer forever, you can move forwards and do things better, learn from mistakes and choose better friends or partners. 

And using suicide is a way for players to prevent players from getting points after fighting for it.

Fighting for points....  I've seen Jason chase this one dude for 3 mins once only to have him jump in and out of a window 4 times and die.  And hearing the suicide player laugh saying "Sorry Jason you get no points from me"

^That comment i heard.. Is the mindset.    So, why not just give Jason a crumby 150 xp and -150 xp?    Seems fair to me..

How about I leave the game if I'm host? That 150 point you just got from me who jumped out a window and died you just lost, there isn't a win here for the point. What I see fair is remove the suicide change some things and you'll have no more players killing themselves off and working on escaping 

1 minute ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

I'd also get the achievement for playing as every Jason done that much quicker.

Because who wants to play Parts VII-IX right now?  If it saves me an hour of my life, that I could use grinding more XP and never have to use those underpowered, gimpy, losers, I'd be happy WITHOUT the extra beers.  And that's saying something.

Dude..  You make it sound like playing a game is a  job and someones got a gun to your head to play it.

I don't play games to skip the game play.  Just like i don't watch movies to skip to the end..  So i have no way of relating to anything you said .. except more beers.

Because that point total isn't enough of a deterrent.  Now, you up that to -2500xp, and you have a good starting point.  Give Jason a "physician-assisted suicide" badge/xp bonus.

Just now, Ghostboy20 said:

How about I leave the game if I'm host? That 150 point you just got from me who jumped out a window and died you just lost, there isn't a win here for the point. 

Oooh.. How about we make leaving the game a suicide and give Jason 150xp too?  Solves that problem too.

Just now, HuDawg said:

Dude..  You make it sound like playing a game is a  job and someones got a gun to your head to play it.

Brobeans, I only have a finite amount of time to play in a given day, and it requires sacrificing sleep to do so.  I'm an old, creaky bastard, and having to play from midnight until 2AM when I have to get up at 6:30 requires me to be as efficient as I can.

Prune juice, pears, and oatmeal only get you so far.

• Thanks 1

Just now, HuDawg said:

Oooh.. How about we make leaving the game a suicide and give Jason 150xp too?  Solves that problem too.

Fixing the servers to the servers they said they would add to the game would fix this issue too. Host control who get's the points or not. Reason why I'm playing with bots. I don't have to worry about the host leaving or players committing suicide. I still get the points, fix the issues with hosting servers and removing suicide and placing hay in places and having windows only kill you if Jason tosses you through it. 

4 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

You can also swing through the windows and kill the players, unless they broke that too

They did. There's now a giant bubble around the window while a counselor goes through.

Just now, Truth said:

They did. There's now a giant bubble around the window while a counselor goes through.

Fix that and you'll have less of a issue with the windows of players going in and out of it. Stock up on knifes and toss them if you have to. 

36 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Still how is that fair? You dont want Jason to get the xp kill  unless he do it with his hands but how can that be, if people avoid being kill by him if they suicide? If everyone or most players do this then Jason get little xp or hardly any fun being Jason. There need to be something that makes players think twice about trying to keep Jason from killing them, just like when players want to leave in matches.

19 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Jason didn't kill you, in the movies Jason was a force to kill you, he had all these cool kills from chopping your head off to freezing your face and smashing it. If this game was called IT then I'll accept the points to the suicide if that was the case because he drove them insane, Jason wasn't driving people insane. He was scaring them and making them flee into the woods and to hide. 

Again real world to game, real world you did do the work, game it's a game. However yes Jason slashed and hacked at the player however he took an easy rout, this whole suicide fight for giving points to Jason isn't right, movies, Jason did everything by hand, he killed his prey with his weapons and cool moves. You can also swing through the windows and kill the players, unless they broke that too. If you have knives throw them at the player in the window. Swing away Billy. 

And to answer your real life question, the work you put into and if stolen you need proof of what was taken from you. If you have no proof then you'll always have that taken from you. That doesn't mean you have to let your life suffer forever, you can move forwards and do things better, learn from mistakes and choose better friends or partners

You can't say real life to video games doesnt count when you are using the same thing of movies to video games to try and prove your point.  You can't say, "Well in the movies he did this but you can't use outside examples, only I can!".  Guess what in the movies Jason was always defeated, well looks like that now has to happen in every game because it happened in the movies!

My example doesn't have to be real life. It's the point behind it that matters. Someone does all the effort and hard work, they should be rewarded for it regardless.  That's the point.  It doesn't matter if it's real life or a game because the example can be used for both.  

Again, the other examples I listed are sufficient enough anyways on why counselors need to take damage and have suicide on.  They can just keep jumping in and out of windows or off the second story and constantly getting away. Jason deserves that kill and reward for getting them to that point.  The player put in the effort, they put in the work, the player shouldn't be robbed of it because of poor game mechanics/design.  

4 minutes ago, JasonKILLER said:

Still how is that fair? You dont want Jason to get the xp kill  unless he do it with his hands but how can that be, if people avoid being kill by him if they suicide? If everyone or most players do this then Jason get little xp or hardly any fun being Jason. There need to be something that makes players think twice about trying to keep Jason from killing them, just like when players want to leave in matches.

Again remove suicide remove the option. 

4 minutes ago, Corkenstein said:

You can't say real life to video games doesnt count when you are using the same thing of movies to video games to try and prove your point.  You can't say, "Well in the movies he did this but you can't use outside examples, only I can!".  Guess what in the movies Jason was always defeated, well looks like that now has to happen in every game because it happened in the movies!

My example doesn't have to be real life. It's the point behind it that matters. Someone does all the effort and hard work, they should be rewarded for it regardless.  That's the point.  It doesn't matter if it's real life or a game because the example can be used for both.  

Again, the other examples I listed are sufficient enough anyways on why counselors need to take damage and have suicide on.  They can just keep jumping in and out of windows or off the second story and constantly getting away. Jason deserves that kill and reward for getting them to that point.  The player put in the effort, they put in the work, the player shouldn't be robbed of it because of poor game mechanics/design.  

Movies are fiction, games are fictions fake worlds. Real life is real life it doesn't take place in a fake world. Unless you believe the matrix movies are real. In the movies there wasn't a point system, so you can fight on removing leveling up but the game is a game you gotta have something players to work for. Suicide needs to be removed so players don't have that option and the only option players have is to play the game to escape. Fix windows to allow players to be hit through, have hay in places to stop falling and all that. These would make Jason feel more what he needs to be. A killer. There is no fun when a player kills themselves, it's more fun killing them, watching them struggle. So adding in real world to two fake fiction worlds don't add up. gaming and movies are still a work of fiction, they play by different rules then our own. If fiction was apart of our world I would love to have super powers but that ain't happening no matter how many times I go to the nuclear waste plant and rub that green goo on my face. Jason also can be defeated as of right now without much of a try since Jason is sooo bad right now, in all the movies however Jason was powerful, he killed with weapons and his hands, that's why I love this game, I love earning the points I've earned by killing them with the fireplace, or tossing them out the window or using my pitchfork to host them up and watch them try and hold on for dear life till they are dead. If someone kills themselves yes they robbed me but you know who else robs be of my points? Cops, people who escape in the cars and boat, people who leave the game, hosts who hate being the first to die, hosts who hate being kill at all, hosts who think by saying if I let them leave the game goes on, I don't listen and still kill them even tho I know the wasted time I've put into this game is now gone and the points I've made in that match is gone. Remove the suicide, fix the windows and you'll not worry about these players anymore, only thing I'll worry about is players blocking the barn off with the car and players running each other over with the car.