JasonKILLER

Fix Suicide. It is being abuse

I hear that the game is having a update on fixing  players from leaving matches but what about player suiciding on purpose.

There are lots of time when I'm Jason and counselors want to suicide on purpose because they dont want me to get the kill and xp.This is really unfair for Jason player.

I've seen this happen, but really only a few times. It's just another thing people use to troll. Accidents DO happen though. I've accidentally killed myself jumping through one last window with Jason on my ass. I didn't mean to die, and I would've gladly just given him the kill had I known. I feel it might be too difficult for them to know if the person did it on purpose.

• Like 1

Jason should still get the kill since he indirectly caused the counselor’s death. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

I do this sometimes. If I’m limping without a pocket knife with Jason behind me you better believe I’m jumping out of that 2 story closed window! I feel like it is what I would do in real life.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, TheButtonMasher said:

I do this sometimes. If I’m limping without a pocket knife with Jason behind me you better believe I’m jumping out of that 2 story closed window! I feel like it is what I would do in real life.

That's true, but it's still a dick move. This is a video game, not real life. You don't need to screw over other players because you're being "realistic".

• Like 1

Suck it up, buttercup.

If someone wants to deny Jason the kill and is willing to shorten the match to do so, then I applaud that person's act of selflessness.

• Like 10

Last counselor left alive last night offed themselves so I couldn't kill him. What a pussy.

But I still view it as a victory, as I got them to end their own game because they knew they were otherwise fucked.  :)

Any death of a counselor should be accredited to Jason. There are a few deaths in the movies that he causes indirectly which I would say should be part of his kill count. 

In the commission of a crime if a death takes place and is not caused by the perpetrator of the crime they still get charged with the death. For the game scenario the counselors would not be trying to kill each other or themselves even if they are being played that way. So, it's only logical Jason is charged with the crime. 

Charge Jason for those deaths with glorious xp. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Truth said:

That's true, but it's still a dick move. This is a video game, not real life. You don't need to screw over other players because you're being "realistic".

Hey it's his fault he didn't kill me sooner. He wants to taunt me as I'm fleeing then yep out that window im going.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Jason should get xp regardless of how a counselor dies because in theory, no one would have been killed had Jason not shown up.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Unless Jason tossed me threw the window, I don't think Jason should get the XP for it. He didn't raise me up and showed me how to fly, so the XP for Jason because someone killed themselves isn't the right thing to do. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, FinalBoy said:

Jason should get xp regardless of how a counselor dies because in theory, no one would have been killed had Jason not shown up.

Instead of "suicide" they should label it "cowardice" and have a -XP penalty, just like the vehicular manslaughter enthusiasts.  Jason should receive a bonus for all team kills with a car or "self life termination" events.

But it needs to be substantially increased to deter players if you want it to be effective.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Instead of "suicide" they should label it "cowardice" and have a -XP penalty, just like the vehicular manslaughter enthusiasts.  Jason should receive a bonus for all team kills with a car or "self life termination" events.

But it needs to be substantially increased to deter players if you want it to be effective.

The those people who commit suicide will just leave the moment Jason is on their tail and if they are host, you can kiss the XP you've already gotten gone. The whole suicide XP shouldn't be given to a killer who didn't toss a person through a window or a foolish camper thought jumping out the second story window while limping thought he would live but died from the fall, that XP shouldn't be rewarded, you didn't kill the camper with your own hands. 

• Like 1

i hope they adress it. no point to punish leavers if you let them suicide en masse at matchstart instead. while i would generally agree @Ghostboy20 i also see that suiciding WILL be the new leaving instead in this oh so special community. so yeah, make it XP for Jason. or also punish people who regulary suicide/idle.

1 minute ago, Ghostboy20 said:

The those people who commit suicide will just leave the moment Jason is on their tail and if they are host, you can kiss the XP you've already gotten gone. The whole suicide XP shouldn't be given to a killer who didn't toss a person through a window or a foolish camper thought jumping out the second story window while limping thought he would live but died from the fall, that XP shouldn't be rewarded, you didn't kill the camper with your own hands. 

True.  But you killed him through sheer intimidation.

Because counselors just fall out of windows for no reason at all.  This isn't a strip club in Cleveland, so there's no reason for them to be falling like that.

1 minute ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

True.  But you killed him through sheer intimidation.

Because counselors just fall out of windows for no reason at all.  This isn't a strip club in Cleveland, so there's no reason for them to be falling like that.

Yes but unless Jason tossed you out the window or he forced you to run over players with the car, that XP shouldn't be rewarded to Jason players, they didn't earn that kill, they didn't earn the salt from players as they cuss you out as you shove your pitchfork into their stomach and watch as their lives leave their eyes. So what if some players killed themselves to rob you of a kill? They are did, there are more campers out there to kill. 

@Ghostboy20

it will be the new leaving. now they won´t quit during grab but suicide as soon as they fear getting killed. like said i fully agree with you, but the community makes it necessary.

What’s worse than that are people that want the car you fixed and camp on both ends of the car.

Had a buddy help me repair the 2 seater and we wanted to escape, Jason wasn’t there but two Deborah’s and one went to the front and the other at the back of the car so if I move just a little to either direction I’d be 1000 exp shorter.

We eventually waited for Jason and he grabbed one so we could drive around them

Thing is some people suicide not only to avoid giving xp to Jason players but allow himself to be Tommy Jarvis as the game mostly choose the one that kill himself he make no sense but here he goes.

Put that in the suggestion/feedback sections for Devs to take as a feedback.

2 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

@Ghostboy20

it will be the new leaving. now they won´t quit during grab but suicide as soon as they fear getting killed. like said i fully agree with you, but the community makes it necessary.

A good group of players vs some salty players who hate dying will always find away to screw Jason over. What they should do is remove it all together, screw the realistic factor and just let them limp around the house for hours till Jason finally catches them and they die.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Blaisy-Bas said:

What’s worse than that are people that want the car you fixed and camp on both ends of the car.

Had a buddy help me repair the 2 seater and we wanted to escape, Jason wasn’t there but two Deborah’s and one went to the front and the other at the back of the car so if I move just a little to either direction I’d be 1000 exp shorter.

We eventually waited for Jason and he grabbed one so we could drive around them

I have to laugh when people try this on me.  It's what I refer to as, "a target-rich environment".  The XP deduction isn't enough to deter me, screw them, they're going down quicker than Kevin Nash from the Finger Poke of Doom.

1 minute ago, Ghostboy20 said:

A good group of players vs some salty players who hate dying will always find away to screw Jason over. What they should do is remove it all together, screw the realistic factor and just let them limp around the house for hours till Jason finally catches them and they die.

yep. good idea. i wouldn´t mind that. with a few changes you could even make the 2nd story jump realistic. just put something soft beneath. rubber boat or hay.

if jason was on the scene, followed a counselor, and the counselor kills themselves running from him, its pretty much jasons kill. even if he didnt directly do it, he indirectly caused it by his sole presence in some cases and by wounding a counselor and then chasing them into their own suicide in other cases. jason gets xp when people die to his bear traps too, for example i get it when people dont pay attention and repair the phonebox without seeing the second trap i placed or thinking it wont hurt them and then they get instant killed and i got 110 xp for that. i didnt kill them with my own hands but they died to something that i placed / prepared, same way they wont die to my own hands when they suicide jump a window but i have caused their death by chasing and being there and making them jump or in other cases hitting them before they jump. the logic that jason didnt put his hands on the counselor and therefor doesnt deserve the kill is stupid and prob just sounds good for all the trolls who deny jason players xp and teabag them and shit like grow up lol

Just accredit all deaths to Jason for XP. Make a betrayal outside of a Private Match reduce the betrayers XP to the start of their current level. Call it good. I've accidentally killed myself a few times by over estimating my current health (usually a 2nd floor jump). Let Jason have the XP. I jumped because he was after me so it all comes out in the wash anyways.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

I have to laugh when people try this on me.  It's what I refer to as, "a target-rich environment".  The XP deduction isn't enough to deter me, screw them, they're going down quicker than Kevin Nash from the Finger Poke of Doom.

If someone does that again and the game lets me be Jason the following round I’ll go full Goldberg on them while they celebrate their victory.