Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Just now, TiffanyxAJ said:

This threads gonna get locked lol

I sure hope not. If it does, it means the mods missed the grab before hobbled Kenny jumped out of the 2nd floor of Packanack  Lodge!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Blaisy-Bas said:

Just because you don’t care doesn’t mean others don’t care either.

I personally dislike people who do that but nothing we can do as of now.

The devs also seem to have bigger problems atm.

I mean, that's literally what I meant when I said there are way bigger things to worry about than someone killing themselves lol. 

tenor.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Gummybish said:

I mean, that's literally what I meant when I said there are way bigger things to worry about than someone killing themselves lol. 

No, not really the same thing.

To me it’s a big issue, but most certainly not for the devs as they’re way behind with other shit they should have resorted by now.

If the devs were actually trying they could have solved this by now therefore we wouldn’t have to rant about it on here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Blaisy-Bas said:

No, not really the same thing.

To me it’s a big issue, but most certainly not for the devs as they’re way behind with other shit they should have resorted by now.

If the devs were actually trying they could have solved this by now therefore we wouldn’t have to rant about it on here.

It's not a big deal. People do what they will do, can't stop them. Even if the devs removed it they still have the car. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No need for a lock, when we can merge. A second thread for the counter to an existing topic is not necessary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

It's not a big deal. People do what they will do, can't stop them. Even if the devs removed it they still have the car. 

They could actually fix the car, too.

When a car collides with counselors they get pushed back instead of being driven over.

I don’t even care about realism at this point, anything that helps to prevent trolling is appreciated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got hit by the car last night and instead of killing me, it made me critical. Is this a glitch? Either way, I think maybe this would be a good change. Maybe instead of the car killing you when it runs you over, it makes you critical. With people hoarding med sprays, you'd be more likely to survive. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Blaisy-Bas said:

They could actually fix the car, too.

When a car collides with counselors they get pushed back instead of being driven over.

I don’t even care about realism at this point, anything that helps to prevent trolling is appreciated.

I remember they said they couldn't do that. Plus that just makes the game meh, I don't think it matters if people kill themselves before Jason kills them. It's not like your really losing anything. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I remember they said they couldn't do that. Plus that just makes the game meh, I don't think it matters if people kill themselves before Jason kills them. It's not like your really losing anything. 

Damn when did they say that?

I mean is their engine not capable of undoing damage by car?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Blaisy-Bas said:

Damn when did they say that?

I mean is their engine not capable of undoing damage by car?

I remember them saying something awhile back about car blocking and when they added this it kept the car from moving. So they removed it and allowed the player to be ran over instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why would they lock this thread? It looks like someone finally used the search function to find an old thread to post in and did so, so now it may get locked? WTF sense does that make? If they do lock it, I don't wanna see another person on this site bitching about someone not using the search function.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, deathbat96777 said:

I got hit by the car last night and instead of killing me, it made me critical. Is this a glitch? Either way, I think maybe this would be a good change. Maybe instead of the car killing you when it runs you over, it makes you critical. With people hoarding med sprays, you'd be more likely to survive. 

Not a bad idea, but if it hit you again it would have to kill ya. I like this idea though. If they make counsellors invincible to the car it will just be unrealistic, and remove tension from the game. Making counsellors go critical would actually be a fantastic "fix"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Gacys Clown said:

Why would they lock this thread? It looks like someone finally used the search function to find an old thread to post in and did so, so now it may get locked? WTF sense does that make? If they do lock it, I don't wanna see another person on this site bitching about someone not using the search function.

@NthnButAGoodTime Came in here and said he merged the two posts on the subject. So don't get your panties in a twist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's is there to complain about now? They removed friendly fire when the community cried about it and now you want to take a feature that will makes us have a last resort?? That's upsurds reasoning "Not giving Jason XP" its  Suicide in a horror survival which exist because it's logical in such a game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I remember them saying something awhile back about car blocking and when they added this it kept the car from moving. So they removed it and allowed the player to be ran over instead.

Very good engine, wew.

How can you screw up with unreal engine..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

What's is there to complain about now? They removed friendly fire when the community cried about it and now you want to take a feature that will makes us have a last resort?? That's upsurds reasoning "Not giving Jason XP" its  Suicide in a horror survival which exist because it's logical in such a game.

Friendly fire meant idiots where where running around attacking counselors..    So ya.. that had to be removed.  Its got nothing to do with crying.

Suicide does get abused by idiots too.> Hence needs to be changed.   You want a last resort?  Shut off your game...  

This is a GAME after all.  Game get changed and fixed all the time.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think if you run someone over, instead of giving you -1,000 xp, it should instead trigger the system that normally kicks you for inactivity, thus removing you from the session. Granted, you could just keep doing this over and over, but I think it would eventually break people of it if they got kicked from the game every time they ran you over. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, deathbat96777 said:

I think if you run someone over, instead of giving you -1,000 xp, it should instead trigger the system that normally kicks you for inactivity, thus removing you from the session. Granted, you could just keep doing this over and over, but I think it would eventually break people of it if they got kicked from the game every time they ran you over. 

How do you stop trolls who run out in front of the car on purpose?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, deathbat96777 said:

I think if you run someone over, instead of giving you -1,000 xp, it should instead trigger the system that normally kicks you for inactivity, thus removing you from the session. Granted, you could just keep doing this over and over, but I think it would eventually break people of it if they got kicked from the game every time they ran you over. 

Disagree.  I've had trolls jump in my path while driving because they thought that me losing 1k XP would make me salty.  

If they only knew how wrong they were... but I digress; sometimes shit happens.  Now, if you want it to initiate a lobby vote to kick the player, that's different.  But I can't support an auto kick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dang, that's a good counter argument. Hmmmm, idk tbh. I'll get back to you when my team of highly trained mice figure it out by going through a series of complex mazes to get a piece of genetically modified cheese that gives them ideas for video games. Might be a few days. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess this is a bad time to mention I'm a notorious thief who cheated his way to the top.... *coughs awkwardly, looks at floor* 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HuDawg said:

Friendly fire meant idiots where where running around attacking counselors..    So ya.. that had to be removed.  Its got nothing to do with crying.

Suicide does get abused by idiots too.> Hence needs to be changed.   You want a last resort?  Shut off your game...  

This is a GAME after all.  Game get changed and fixed all the time.

 

4

 

1. People were crying about removing this feature for a month after the release when youtubers were abusing it for views.

2. Suicide can't really be abused unless they have beartraps on them 24/7 and no its a last resort regardless if you dont like it or not if it wasn't possible why would they add it in the game??? because they wanted to have it.

3. Never said it wasn't a game directly opposite and yes actual major fixes that are needed not a feature they purposely allowed to be within it for months of its creation by this logic we should remove cars and leave the  boats since idiots are getting themselves killed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×