Over this past weekend, I have never seen anyone suicide... and I played for about eight hours each day. I honestly don't think it's as big a problem as some in this thread are making it out to be. There have been some good cases made for the use of such a tactic made by others in this thread, but the ones against it... I can see why they'd be upset, but at the end of the day, it's easy xp which can be earned back either in the next match or so, or offline mode if you really want the xp.

It's so bad even the Tiffany bot killed herself rather than face my wrath. 

8 hours ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Regardless of the state of anyone's panties (mine are surprisingly breathable, despite being stitched together from the hides of my enemies), I did, in fact, merge a newer thread into the existing thread. I didn't alter anyone's conversation up to that point, so it would appear that someone was worried that the original thread would be closed. T'was in fact the new thread that might have been closed, had I not merged. Hence @Gacys Clown's confusion, hence this diversion into discussion the fit of everyone's unmentionables. Further in @Gacys Clown's defense, it is not easy to identify a mod if you are looking at this page from a mobile phone browser. 

Now that we're all uncomfortably familiar with the fit and positioning of each other's undergarments, let's all return to the topic of whether or not suicide is "being abuse".

Ok, so I'm not completely crazy here. lol

I am viewing this on my phone, so that's where the confusion came from and thanks for clarifying that. I know on my computer, the mods' names are all red, but not on here.

Anyways, panty crisis adverted! lol

15 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

It's so bad even the Tiffany bot killed herself rather than face my wrath. 

Lmfao Tiffany is never loyal.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, CPLhicks31 said:

I have done this before too. if I know I am going to die, might as well free up the objective for others. That said, there's no reason Jason shouldn't get the kill for a counsellors suicide. He is effectively killing them anyway.

I just realized he gets the kill because it was his trap, I think it counts as “Murdered” and not suicide, so hey gets 100 points plus 50 for trapper.

• Like 1

If Jason was arrested, the prosecution would hold him responsible for any and all betrayals (unless there was evidence of premeditation) and suicides that occurred during the hunt.

Bottom line is I watch Law & Order.

If someone suicides close to Jason then he should get the kill and XP. But if they suicide on the other side of the map, then it sounds silly to give him a kill for that, even if the ADA would add that to the charges.

Put a 20 second delay before ragdoll on a character when the player leaves, so Jason has time to kill them.

Legitimate accidental betrayals are hysterical. I don't think Jason should get points or a kill for those.

For the few times I had someone suicide on me, the worst part about it was the amount of time I wasted trying to figure out where they went. 

well I'm happy to say the video of moving all stuff away work but they just jump though winder so i got bunch of guys together when we see some kill their selfs we wait till there jasion and the hole lobby did it to he he raged. "you people are region we can level up" this was his response was it was really funny some people seys they kill there self because the have food witch under standable but me and the guy (guys and girls) we hide in hide. thank every for response 

I have suicided before just only because someone was helping Jason. The counsellor was opening barricaded doors for him and standing in doorways etc when it was down to two of us left I suggested it to the other player and so we both window hopped.

The Jason didn't deserve 8/8

One of the last times I played Jason, I was playing, and I heard my trap go off, the only trap I had down was by the phone, so i morphed there, proceed to find a mitch crawling in through one of the windows i broke, then i watched him crawl back out, and as he turned to crawl back in, I threw my knife, and killed him...Suicide denied.

Last night I found a Kenny dancing in front of a radio. As I got closer, he moved and I noticed he was limping. He starts saying "don't come any closer" and I figured he was just going to try and hit me. Then he steps in a trap he had set behind him, killing himself...

Same match I chased Fox around for a while, took a knife and she used 2 med sprays. Got her limping 1 last time and she decided to window hop while I was trying to get into the cabin and killed herself.

Another match this morning I had someone else window hop after stepping in my trap to kill herself.

This is the most I've encountered suicide since release...

they should make it so that if you suicide you will not be considered to be Tommy. That should stop at least part of it.

Implement a similar ticket system to being jarvis where every suicide deducts a ticket and you have less chance to come back as him.

• Like 3

On 2/3/2018 at 9:23 AM, AdmiralJT said:

I had a match a while back where I found a Mitch trying to kill himself with a bear trap. Before he could complete the act I picked up the trap and left with it. He followed me across Packanack limping all the way to the main cabin, while he tried to set the trap I hit him with a medspray. He stepped in the trap and I picked it up again and left with it. He limped to where I dropped it behind one of the cabins on stilts. By this time Jason was near so I split. He finally managed to do himself in, but his goal of coming back as Tommy failed. He messaged me to inform me I was being reported for griefing.

This is great.. helping a fellow counselor in need. Should have got some extra xp for that.. lol

• Like 2

I have merged two topics with strikingly similar premises and approaches to grammar. Please enjoy the continued discussion.:)

7 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

This is great.. helping a fellow counselor in need. Should have got some extra xp for that.. lol

If you ever see me running across the map carrying a trap, and some dumbass limping after me, you'll know what's up.

14 hours ago, ECKO_GAMER said:

well I'm happy to say the video of moving all stuff away work but they just jump though winder so i got bunch of guys together when we see some kill their selfs we wait till there jasion and the hole lobby did it to he he raged. "you people are region we can level up" this was his response was it was really funny some people seys they kill there self because the have food witch under standable but me and the guy (guys and girls) we hide in hide. thank every for response 

Man, I really hope you are just trolling. I suspect a duplicate account here by a disgruntled member, but I have no proof of that. Either way: 

• Thanks 2

On 1/22/2018 at 1:31 PM, Bropollocreed79 said:

Instead of "suicide" they should label it "cowardice" and have a -XP penalty, just like the vehicular manslaughter enthusiasts.  Jason should receive a bonus for all team kills with a car or "self life termination" events.

But it needs to be substantially increased to deter players if you want it to be effective.

+1

On 1/22/2018 at 12:56 PM, Truth said:

That's true, but it's still a dick move. This is a video game, not real life. You don't need to screw over other players because you're being "realistic".

How is this screwing YOU over?  He's in charge of the counselor.  You're in charge of Jason.  He wants to jump through a window as he has player agency over his counselor he can.  If you feel it is "wrong" that is your psychological reaction to another player's choice.   Remove more and more player agency and why play?  Or are the counselors all just supposed to die BY YOUR HAND so you feel good?  

I'm all for it points-wise it counting as a counselor death.  

If they feel there is zero chance of winning, people will resort to this.  Removing player agency is almost never the route you want to go.  

On 1/22/2018 at 1:42 PM, Ghostboy20 said:

Yes but unless Jason tossed you out the window or he forced you to run over players with the car, that XP shouldn't be rewarded to Jason players, they didn't earn that kill, they didn't earn the salt from players as they cuss you out as you shove your pitchfork into their stomach and watch as their lives leave their eyes. So what if some players killed themselves to rob you of a kill? They are did, there are more campers out there to kill. 

Pretty sure you are on the losing side of this argument

10 hours ago, va_ghost said:

How is this screwing YOU over?  He's in charge of the counselor.  You're in charge of Jason.  He wants to jump through a window as he has player agency over his counselor he can.  If you feel it is "wrong" that is your psychological reaction to another player's choice.   Remove more and more player agency and why play?  Or are the counselors all just supposed to die BY YOUR HAND so you feel good?  

I'm all for it points-wise it counting as a counselor death.  

If they feel there is zero chance of winning, people will resort to this.  Removing player agency is almost never the route you want to go.  

Lol ok

18 hours ago, LeDunk 6 said:

Pretty sure you are on the losing side of this argument

It's common sense, honestly if people are freaking out about people dying because they didn't get the kill then they weren't quick enough. If they remove the suicide option then that would stop trolls but have people pissed because it's no longer the game they love, I miss the team killing because I could make people fight who gets in the car with me lol Now the only way to kill is by car and people abuse the hell out of that. 

I've seen a few people troll with suicides. I am definitely of the opinion that Jason should get the XP for all suicides, team kills and player rage quits.

I also think that everyone that rage quits after being grabbed should be assigned some sort of "sore loser" tag on their counselor character for a few weeks. Like, after the game senses that a player has quit while in Jason's grasp three times, every game after that for a few weeks their character will spawn in with a dunce cap on, so everyone knows what a fucking loser they are. 

• Thanks 1