8 hours ago, shodan said:

It’s a tactic which I use to trip traps when Jason’s are being overly reliant on them by over trapping objectives, I’d rather run through them free myself and then run through the one next to it.  This opens the objective, denies a kill, and allows the rest of the team to escape.  

I have done this before too. if I know I am going to die, might as well free up the objective for others. That said, there's no reason Jason shouldn't get the kill for a counsellors suicide. He is effectively killing them anyway.

Over this past weekend, I have never seen anyone suicide... and I played for about eight hours each day. I honestly don't think it's as big a problem as some in this thread are making it out to be. There have been some good cases made for the use of such a tactic made by others in this thread, but the ones against it... I can see why they'd be upset, but at the end of the day, it's easy xp which can be earned back either in the next match or so, or offline mode if you really want the xp.

It's so bad even the Tiffany bot killed herself rather than face my wrath. 

8 hours ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Regardless of the state of anyone's panties (mine are surprisingly breathable, despite being stitched together from the hides of my enemies), I did, in fact, merge a newer thread into the existing thread. I didn't alter anyone's conversation up to that point, so it would appear that someone was worried that the original thread would be closed. T'was in fact the new thread that might have been closed, had I not merged. Hence @Gacys Clown's confusion, hence this diversion into discussion the fit of everyone's unmentionables. Further in @Gacys Clown's defense, it is not easy to identify a mod if you are looking at this page from a mobile phone browser. 

Now that we're all uncomfortably familiar with the fit and positioning of each other's undergarments, let's all return to the topic of whether or not suicide is "being abuse".

Ok, so I'm not completely crazy here. lol

I am viewing this on my phone, so that's where the confusion came from and thanks for clarifying that. I know on my computer, the mods' names are all red, but not on here.

Anyways, panty crisis adverted! lol

15 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

It's so bad even the Tiffany bot killed herself rather than face my wrath. 

Lmfao Tiffany is never loyal.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CPLhicks31 said:

I have done this before too. if I know I am going to die, might as well free up the objective for others. That said, there's no reason Jason shouldn't get the kill for a counsellors suicide. He is effectively killing them anyway.

I just realized he gets the kill because it was his trap, I think it counts as “Murdered” and not suicide, so hey gets 100 points plus 50 for trapper.

• Like 1

If Jason was arrested, the prosecution would hold him responsible for any and all betrayals (unless there was evidence of premeditation) and suicides that occurred during the hunt.

Bottom line is I watch Law & Order.

If someone suicides close to Jason then he should get the kill and XP. But if they suicide on the other side of the map, then it sounds silly to give him a kill for that, even if the ADA would add that to the charges.

Put a 20 second delay before ragdoll on a character when the player leaves, so Jason has time to kill them.

Legitimate accidental betrayals are hysterical. I don't think Jason should get points or a kill for those.

For the few times I had someone suicide on me, the worst part about it was the amount of time I wasted trying to figure out where they went.