I was wondering if I would have Beta access after I preordered a digital download copy of F13th via Slasher Backer after the whole Kickstarter thing was over (I didn't come across this game by then).

If I don't, how can I get Beta access?

No. Only kickstarter backers get it. They have said that they'll be giving codes away on their social media pages though.

No. Only kickstarter backers get it. They have said that they'll be giving codes away on their social media pages though.

Yeah they said they will be holding contests I believe. So possibly they will just email it to us if we win.

This is the only time where I wish it was like day by daylight, where you could buy the game early as "beta testing", anyone could. Until the full legit release. I guess since this is so special to make it a close beta, they just want a minimum number of people to actually get a good amount of small comments from people  and not just 100,000 thousand comments that they can't all go through and try to fix in one month of the same time the closed beta started. Lol.

Pretty much like, they want every little single detail perfected.

If you did not back a tier during the kick starter that included then no. However there is hope! As beta gets launched there will be contests and giveaways of sorts you will be able to snag one then.

That is a question for Ben when he makes his rounds. I am not sure if a time frame has been established on the length.

I thought I was able to get in the beta to.Hopefully people will be able to stream it on twitch at least.

Beta only for Kickstarter or those that win keys from when we give them out via social media. 

I have no set time or date or info on how long the beta will last or anything more for you guys at this time. When I do, we'll be sure to let you guys know ;)

Yea def. be cool to try to possibly win a beta key on it. After seeing that Hodder tweet with that short clip today.... just christ man. Looks gross.

i hope i can win a beta key i dont know if the tier i backed included one

What tier did you back?

i backed the first run of the steel machte cases

Then Yes, you will receive a beta key on PC when it goes live.

Hope RB has seen the news about the key chance giveaways coming up Friday and Saturday.

Maybe they can special keys for the members of this awesome forum ? XD

pd: sorry for my english !

I have a Beta from my Kickstarter order but my shitty computer probably won't run it lol maybe I should trade it to someone for something cool? Hmm hey Ben I'll trade it for that blood record?

Is the Beta only for PC ?  If so mine will do me no good so I may give it away to one of you lucky people if that is allowed. 

Is the Beta only for PC ? If so mine will do me no good so I may give it away to one of you lucky people if that is allowed.

As of right now it's only PC. The key is your key so you are free to do with it as you wish.

Hi guys I'm Predanerd and love anitsymetrical pvp, me being the minority prefered. I just made Rank 1 killer on dying light and think I would be a great part of you testing and would report regulary. I only mention these things due to the fact that i missed the kickstarter and figure there might be perople out there who were granted access to the beta but might not beable to get their hands on a pc for use. If anyone would like to make one guys and i can help the game I'd love a chance. 

Hello Predanerd, welcome to the forums please make an introduction thread when you have a chance. I have merged your topic with this one as it fit. Please search for an existing topic before creating a new one.