xllxENIGMAxllx

Who run the official twitter account

It is a Twitter account for the game, several members of Gun have access to the account and post to it, myself included. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GunMedia_Ben said:

It is a Twitter account for the game, several members of Gun have access to the account and post to it, myself included. 

Time where you were the only one he confuse me but thanks for the reply.

PS: i Have my reply you can close the thread.

It is a Gun Media controlled account; not one that specifically has a handler. 

Not sure where people got the idea it was only one of us, but to confirm; the account is for the game and can and is accessed by multiple members of Gun Media. 

Anyone else find it a little infuriating that they can jump in here to answer irrelevant questions about who is running the twitter page, but are ignoring all the threads with important questions that the majority of the community really cares about?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Jordz_24 said:

Anyone else find it a little infuriating that they can jump in here to answer irrelevant questions about who is running the twitter page, but are ignoring all the threads with important questions that the majority of the community really cares about?

It's because they absolutely,positively,100% have NO new or relevant information they could possibly share with us at this current time....

Well+thats+the+way+the+cookie+crumbles+_

• Like 2

Gotta make sure they have those Tiffany/Chad lingerie costumes ready to go by Valentines Day so they have something to hype with the update.

tumblr_ol153joRQk1rfd7lko1_400.gif

4 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

Gotta make sure they have those Tiffany/Chad lingerie costumes ready to go by Valentines Day so they have something to hype with the update.

Oh god I didn't think about that...

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

Um Chad has the speedo so they are working on the girls :chadjunk:

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

tumblr_ol153joRQk1rfd7lko1_400.gif

sad.gif

I remember when a February balance patch seemed completely absurd.....

No way they would wait THAT long.....

And here we are. January 22nd. 2018.

Waiting for the announcement that will announce the balance changes...

• Like 2