Sign in to follow this  
REO

Jason RAGE Buffs:

Just now, malloymk said:

Plenty of level 100+ players still play like dookie. I don't know if you're one of them or not, but to brag about being level 150 is more of a brag that you've had more time to play and/or experienced less crashes. Either way I'm jealous.

I am not one of those "plenty." I don't often find crappy 150s... what platform do you use?

I have all counselor badges besides 3 - Both boat badges and respawning as Tommy Jarvis.  Know why I don't have that Tommy Jarvis badge? Because I don't die often enough or I die last. I just hit 41/113 for Jarvis yesterday.

I have every single trophy achievement for counselors available except the 100 boat repairs.

6 minutes ago, BetsyPalmer said:

I am not one of those "plenty." I don't often find crappy 150s... what platform do you use?

I have all counselor badges besides 3 - Both boat badges and respawning as Tommy Jarvis.  Know why I don't have that Tommy Jarvis badge? Because I don't die often enough or I die last. I just hit 41/113 for Jarvis yesterday.

I have every single trophy achievement for counselors available except the 100 boat repairs.

Cool.

Why do I get the gut feeling Betsy mostly runs around scoring pocket knives and health spray, drops off parts now and again, and hopes the others live long enough for her to be able to outlast the timer?

14 hours ago, REO said:

• During Rage, Jason now receives diminishing stun immunity against all weapons except Shotguns. 

What this means:
When Jason has Rage, each time he is stunned by a melee weapon, firecracker, bear tap, or a flare gun, his stun timer is permanently reduced by 1% for the rest of the match. This stacks and means that if you were stunned ten times during rage, you now have a 10% timer decrease on your next stun. Shotguns are not affected by this and always stun for the same amount of time no matter what.

This. I approve. A lot.