JasonB

Being able to see the map when you have died

Just a quick suggestion, I think it would be really useful if you could view the map if you have died and are then spectating. I find this quite annoying not being able to do this.

What if someone is killed that was teaming with Jason? Now all they have to do is set up a party chat with Jason (if they didn't do this when they were alive), and they still have the ability to screw with other players by pulling up the map and telling Jason where everyone is.

The argument can be brought up that if the teamer is killed and they are spectating they can still do this but if they're spectating someone that's in a cabin, unless it's a main cabin I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be able to pinpoint where they are to Jason.

@hu_soldier13 what if the counselor bubbles don't show up? Kind of defeats the purpose of it, but they wouldn't be able to cheat.

21 minutes ago, BetsyPalmer said:

I just wish they had free roaming cameras. It's really annoying to spectate people hiding or not moving whatsoever.

But @hu_soldier13 does have a point.

Free roaming cameras would be nice.

10 minutes ago, Truth said:

@hu_soldier13 what if the counselor bubbles don't show up? Kind of defeats the purpose of it, but they wouldn't be able to cheat.

Good point. I was thinking about that as I was typing my first reply, I'm not entirely sure what having access to the map adds to the game anyway.

@JasonB Now that I think about it what would be the purpose of being able to pull up the map after you are killed and spectating?

8 minutes ago, hu_soldier13 said:

Free roaming cameras would be nice.

Good point. I was thinking about that as I was typing my first reply, I'm not entirely sure what having access to the map adds to the game anyway.

@JasonB Now that I think about it what would be the purpose of being able to pull up the map after you are killed and spectating?

Without a map I wouldn't be able to find that cabin to kill Jason.

I like to see where other players are going and what they are doing, it's a good way to learn and also help any teammates out.

48 minutes ago, BetsyPalmer said:

I just wish they had free roaming cameras. It's really annoying to spectate people hiding or not moving whatsoever.

yeah that would be cool kind of like a ghost roaming around the camp grounds