1. 1. Choose your race

• Hispanic or Latino origin
    • White
    • Black/African American
    • Indian
    • Native American
    • Asian
    • Middle Eastern
    • Two+ races (specify if you're comfortable)
    • Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander

Just curious as to what the fan base is primarily made up of. I'm personally half black and half white.

NO hate speech.  (Against the rules anyways.)

I live in Brazil. So, my race is a mixture of several other ones. I'm a descendant of Native (South)Americans, Black people, White people and Jews too.

Edit: I look like a Middle Eastern guy.

Edited by NoOneK9503

I am white British.

Stupid question but what is the difference between Indian and Native American? Or do you mean India Indian instead of Asian?

Uhh I don’t know what to put because I live in Australia but I’m Turkish and Greek so what do I put

20 minutes ago, Moe9999633 said:

Uhh I don’t know what to put because I live in Australia but I’m Turkish and Greek so what do I put

Turks are often considered Middle-Eastern and Greeks are considered white. So two+ races.

2 minutes ago, BetsyPalmer said:

Turks are often considered Middle-Eastern 

But Turkish people are not Middle-Eastern and I already put two+

Just now, Moe9999633 said:

Idk that's what google said. 

Just now, BetsyPalmer said:

Idk that's what google said. 

I am gonna have a word with google do you like my dad joke but I guess google is lying because Arabic people are Middle-Eastern 

4 hours ago, Unmuting said:

Is Casper (The ghost) a race because I'm white as shit. My skin shines, it's like a mirror.

So, vampire? 

3856965-8581085113-edwar.jpg

My ancestors were busy people so I'm just gonna go with "Human" as my race.

• Like 1

i'm white,but a mix of different things...polish,german,dutch,a few others.I like to think (foolishly) that i'm part japanese due to my interest in anime/japanese video games/japanese samurai history and the fact that my drawing style is anime-style art.

5 minutes ago, JF13 said:

i'm white,but a mix of different things...polish,german,dutch,a few others.I like to think (foolishly) that i'm part japanese due to my interest in anime/japanese video games/japanese samurai history and the fact that my drawing style is anime-style art.

It's a new world where you can identify as literally anything including a dragon and a building at the same time. So if you want to be cauc-asian go for it.

16 hours ago, Brigadius said:

So, vampire? 

This off topic but my friend made me start watching Vampire Dairies she said “ ohh it’s really good” I said “it has romance in it so no” she said “please “ and she will continue saying please if you say no so I said “ok”  and now I like it 

On 1/18/2018 at 3:41 PM, Moe9999633 said:

Middle East is just a regional generalization that includes countries like Turkey and Egypt (in Africa). Turkish is your ethnicity + Greek. Turks, Persians, Arabs, and Kurds are all Middle Eastern ethnic groups. 

33 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

Middle East is just a regional generalization that includes countries like Turkey and Egypt (in Africa). Turkish is your ethnicity + Greek. Turks, Persians, Arabs, and Kurds are all Middle Eastern ethnic groups. 

According to that logic I am middle eastern mixed with Eastern Europe.

Father was half Turkish half Bulgarian and mother is full blooded ottoman predecessor.

I count myself as Turk in Germany since ethnicity has more to do with DNA rather than where I’ve been born geographically.

You are of European and Middle Eastern decent, specifically Turkish and Bulgarian. What you want to specifically single out as your preference is entirely up to you.😁

I'm of European decent and Native American decent, but most of my ethnic makeup is specifically German and Irish. 

58 minutes ago, Blaisy-Bas said:

According to that logic I am middle eastern mixed with Eastern Europe.

Father was half Turkish half Bulgarian and mother is full blooded ottoman predecessor.

I count myself as Turk in Germany since ethnicity has more to do with DNA rather than where I’ve been born geographically.

Deadite- Don't call me no fake Shemp, I'm the real deal.

• Haha 2

On 19.01.2018 at 2:16 AM, Unmuting said:

Is Casper (The ghost) a race because I'm white as shit. My skin shines, it's like a mirror.

Fat Albert is black as shit :D
Casper can be white as cum.

Race? Well...I guess I look more or less like a human. What a strange race, those humans. I mean...us humans.