Does anyone else think there should be an end of round screen highlighting whose done what: top car fixer, driver, boat, phone, betrayer, trapper etc. 

You know in some games, the only thing that gets done for example is call the cops and it should at least give a bit of recognition as to who called or fixed something. It might, just might, encourage a little less dicking about tea bagging and to try and do objectives, bringing out a bit of competitiveness to get on the end of round podium so to speak. 

Other games like battlefield do it - top medic, assault, assist etc. 

friday 13th.png

• Like 33
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Gummybish said:

I will gladly donate my organs for this suggestion to become a reality. 

I mean I like the idea too but Jesus that’s taking it a bit far :lol:

• Confused 1

This is a very nice idea. Thanks for tossing it out there!

• Like 1

I'm used to seeing horrible suggestions on here but this one is pretty damn good.

I'd like to see this in game.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kohagan said:

friday 13th.png

This forum needs a HEART icon for posts you love.

DEFINITELY. This needs to happen. Full support. Hear, hear!

• Like 3

That's one of the best suggestions I've seen in awhile.  I love it.  I had a match recently as Vanessa where I did a ton of shit.  I installed the battery/gas at Packaback and left the keys, fixed the fuse and called the cops nearby and if that wasn't enough, I ran across the map to grab the gas for the boat (which someone dropped way far away), ran to the boat to the install it and then escaped with someone by boat.  It would be awesome to have an acknowledgment of my tasks completed.

• Like 1

Negative awards should be given out at the end of rounds as well. "Most Time Spent Hiding," "Most Time Spent Dancing," "Left Alone In The 4-Seater," etc.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ToneEnthrall said:

@ShiftySamurai

@GunMedia_Ben

@[IllFonic]Courier

Pretty please?!

This is probably the best idea I’ve heard so far too. And it’s such simple addition, wait.... it is simple right? Like it’d be possible to add this? I’d imagine so but what do I kno?

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Soxette said:

That's one of the best suggestions I've seen in awhile.  I love it.  I had a match recently as Vanessa where I did a ton of shit.  I installed the battery/gas at Packaback and left the keys, fixed the fuse and called the cops nearby and if that wasn't enough, I ran across the map to grab the gas for the boat (which someone dropped way far away), ran to the boat to the install it and then escaped with someone by boat.  It would be awesome to have an acknowledgment of my tasks completed.

This is pretty much what happened to me today which got me thinking about it. I think also to add some competitiveness and urgency to completing objectives. Of course there will always be those who don't care and will mess about but at least credit where credits due for helping others survive, which is what it's all about. 

• Like 1

Definitely. I said this shortly after release. It would really highlight people's contribution to the match and would be interesting to read as well. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

Negative awards should be given out at the end of rounds as well. "Most Time Spent Hiding," "Most Time Spent Dancing," "Left Alone In The 4-Seater," etc.

I fear this amendment would achieve the opposite of it's intended result. Namely, that the behavior would increase JUST for trolls to get it on the wall of shame.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

I fear this amendment would achieve the opposite of it's intended result. Namely, that the behavior would increase JUST for trolls to get it on the wall of shame.

I had the same thought. To many, making the "Wall of Shame" would be a goal. No thank you.

21 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

To a troll, it would probably be more of a trophy than actually contributing would be.

1 hour ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

I deeply admire this suggestion and want it inside my console.

This sounds borderline inappropriate.  :blink:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cokeyskunk said:

This sounds borderline inappropriate.  :blink:

That's understandable. My PlayStation was turned on, when I typed it.

• Haha 4