When is the next update and will there be balance changes? I also want to read the patch notes if it's possible.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

This is about the most recent information regarding the next update/patch. It's also been said somewhere that Uber Jason, Grendel, and Paranoia will not be part of the next update.

18 minutes ago, hu_soldier13 said:
This is about the most recent information regarding the next update/patch. It's also been said somewhere that Uber Jason, Grendel, and Paranoia will not be part of the next update.

Okay, that's it. Since I missed out on "Soon™," I'm trademarking this:

"Paranoia Will Not Be Part of The Next Update™"
This slogan and all derivatives thereof ©Cokeyskunk Holdings, Ltd.  

;)

What's coming first? Paranoia or Grendel/Jason X? The roadmap has single player challenges coming up & another new counselor I believe...

49 minutes ago, Gummybish said:

That new counselor better be Melissa,  if it's not I'm snatching wigs.  

This is my hair.

I don't wear wigs.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hal Bailman said:

This is my hair.

I don't wear wigs.

Hope you like being bald

5 hours ago, The Gunslinger said:

When is the next update and will there be balance changes? I also want to read the patch notes if it's possible.

Sure, we'll get those notes right to you. No problem.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

lol...I sure hope they're not gonna wait til tomorrow/next week to tell us we're not getting a January patch.

That would be a disaster.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Miss AJ said:

What's coming first? Paranoia or Grendel/Jason X? The roadmap has single player challenges coming up & another new counselor I believe...

Yes, but....who is five?

Hey everyone, here is my newest video regarding the state of the game. In it i go through a lot of the issues we have all brought up along with gameplay and a few pics to illustrate some of the issues. I hope you guys like it.

I just hope they actually test it this time.  We don't need any more of Oprah in this game.  "You get a pocket knife!  And YOU get a pocket knife!   And you get a pocket knife!   And You get THREE pocket knives!". 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

I just hope they actually test it this time.  We don't need any more of Oprah in this game.  "You get a pocket knife!  And YOU get a pocket knife!   And you get a pocket knife!   And You get THREE pocket knives!". 

Have they actually acknowledged that they've dramatically increased the number of knives, medsprays and guns rather than just spreading them out more evenly?

40 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

Have they actually acknowledged that they've dramatically increased the number of knives, medsprays and guns rather than just spreading them out more evenly?

Are you kidding?  When was the last time they've acknowledged anything?   I think the photos and accounts of many many players across all platforms, across all social media making the same claims over and over speaks for itself.  Gun wouldn't know an issue if it smacked them in the face. 

45 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

On 1/8/2018 at 12:34 PM, ShiftySamurai said:

You'll see my name down there more often than not as I always have the forums open in a tab. 

Yes, there is too much stuff on the map for counselors, especially med sprays and knives.

Yes, Jason balance is less than great.

Yes. Shifty gave an opinion. Thanks again Daniel.

4 hours ago, AldermachXI said:

lol...I sure hope they're not gonna wait til tomorrow/next week to tell us we're not getting a January patch.

That would be a disaster.

It really feels that way. 

I also love how we are AGAIN waiting for another announcement that is literally just an announcement announcing the progress of the true announcement.

But I PROMISED myself I would stop trying to find any logic in anything these people do. At this point Gun,Illfonic,Ben,Shifty,Courier and the rest "are what they are."

Friday The 13th The Game "is what it is."

And nothing is going to change.

• Like 1

The day they make Jason great again is the day I will tell my mother that her cooking sucks.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Gummybish said:

The day they make Jason great again is the day I will tell my mother that her cooking sucks.

Question is, does it suck though?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Okay, that's it. Since I missed out on "Soon™," I'm trademarking this:

"Paranoia Will Not Be Part of The Next Update™"
This slogan and all derivatives thereof ©Cokeyskunk Holdings, Ltd.  

;)

389157_1.jpg

• Like 1