So I have a question, that I'm pretty sure I know the answer to, I just want to make sure. Anyways, it's in regards to the 1000 matches as Jason and the counselor. I time to time, play on my girlfriends PS4, so I was just wondering, does the match counter just keep going from where I left off? Like if I played 100 matches on my PS4, then I went and played on hers, would that be match 101? I assume it's a yes, since levels and such are saved to the server, but I just wanted to make sure, so I don't have to worry about the Playstation I'm playing on haha!

Thanks, any response is appreciated!

So long as you're using the same profile on her PS4 as you are on your own, I can't imagine this would be a problem and should all count together, yeah.

If you were to use her profile instead, or anyone else's, it'd be different. In which case, add your profile on her PS4 so you can use that.

I can confirm it does as my girl and I picked up another ps4 for cheap off a friend so we could play  together and I've switched which one I used plenty. Its just as DamonD7 said as long as you use your same profile you're all good. You might have to reequip your kills perks and clothes the 1st time though.