Sign in to follow this  
XRizerX

Remove all camp camera's and allow us to view Jason's cam.

Just a small fix would be nice to the spectating players after a game is over. I've noticed how useless the 4 camp cameras are that we're allowed to view while spectating after our game is over. Everyone just switches to counselors POV's after having to needlessly cycle through 3 or 4 cameras with fixed views.

The maps are too big to have fixed camera angles, you never see anything on these cameras, just remove them please.

We should be able to spectate the Jason player just to get an indication of what they're doing. We get to see all the other counselors, why not Jason's POV? It would help make some of the bad Jason's better by maybe learning from other better Jason's while spectating. We could see when Jason shifts, how he shifts, or just his general strategy of when to block or grab or whatever... not that I'm a bad Jason and need help, it would just be a lot more interesting to see how other Jason's play him instead of watching the counselor's side all the time.

Just a thought.

Just what Jason needs: dead counselors telling all their still-living party members exactly where he is and what he's doing :rolleyes:

• Like 1

But it is so in PS or X-box verson... or it was anyway!?! I've seen it in Youtube videos at least.

7 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Those are private matches.

Ah. Noted. thanks for notifying me. been wondering about that one.