Sign in to follow this  
Jason Todd Voorhees

Hatchet and Friday the 13th Crossover?

As the title suggest if we ever got a crossover between Jason Voorhees and Victor Crowley would you watch the movie? What plot would you think it was set up for them to face-off?

I would watch any full-length face off movie. I watch the occasional fan-made one. 

Did you know there was supposed to be a second fvJ? Pinhead was going to be in it.  

As for your topic, I would watch that carnage. 

On 1/20/2018 at 8:15 AM, TheHansonGoons said:

I would watch any full-length face off movie. I watch the occasional fan-made one. 

Did you know there was supposed to be a second fvJ? Pinhead was going to be in it.  

Agreed!

On 1/17/2018 at 3:39 PM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

As the title suggest if we ever got a crossover between Jason Voorhees and Victor Crowley would you watch the movie? What plot would you think it was set up for them to face-off?

Let's see...one of my favorite iconic serial Slashers going up against one of my favorite modern brutal killers? 🤔 What a conundrum! Let me think...Hell yeah! You could definitely sign me up for that. The only problem is...is Jason gonna come to Nola for Mardi Gras, or is Crowley planning on visiting New Jersey to kill the douchebags from "The Jersey Shore"? Either way it sounds like gory, slashing mayhem to me. I'm in! 👍 

• Like 1

On 1/20/2018 at 8:15 AM, TheHansonGoons said:

Yeah at first the ending to FvJ was supposed to have Pinhead show up  and say “Now, gentlemen, what seems to be the problem?”, but it seems idea of adding Ash was the closest to being made.

https://www.screengeek.net/2017/08/07/freddy-vs-jason-vs-ash-movie-details/

https://screenrant.com/bruce-campbell-ash-freddy-jason-crossover/

This is why Jeff Kaztz gave us the comics of his film treatment for the movie instead

Hell, comics seem to be the place to go for crossovers like this. Hack/Slash has had Chucky, Victor, Herbert West, and Ash in it.

I mean would Kane play both characters if this was a movie?

3 minutes ago, JasonVsWindows said:

I mean would Kane play both characters if this was a movie?

I'm sure if Kane was given his choice, he would play Jason and let somebody else lug around the 60lbs of prosthetics required to be Victor. :lol:

• Haha 1