It would make logical sense.  It does NOT make sense for a counselor to start dancing when there's a psycho trying to kill everyone.  You could still dance if you want to so people that paid for it don't feel cheated, but it would definitely reduce the amount of trolling.  The dances were funny the first 20 times I saw them.  Now they're just annoying.  This game has too much silliness and needs to bring back the horror any way it can.

• Like 3

That'd be a great idea. I'd also like it if you were forced into the entire dance animation and couldn't move until you finished. Letting counselors parade around like they're top dogs just makes Jason seem like a joke. Wanna party and act like a dick? Either be badass enough to do so and get away, or pay the consequences. 

They should also have it to where Tiffany's thong gradually rides up her ass and makes her slower.

58 minutes ago, BetsyPalmer said:

They should also have it to where Tiffany's thong gradually rides up her ass and makes her slower.

Noo I love using that packs clothing and this would suck then this should happen for Jenny and Vanessa and the others.

3 minutes ago, Moe9999633 said:

Noo I love using that packs clothing and this would suck then this should happen for Jenny and Vanessa and the others to also for chad 

I'd cry if I saw Chad with a weegie in that speedo, moving slowly with no stamina. I'd imagine it'd look like he was the next dancer for a gay strip club.  :chadjunk:

1 minute ago, BetsyPalmer said:

I'd cry if I saw Chad with a weegie in that speedo, moving slowly with no stamina.

Actually I thought about it and please don’t do chad cause oh god that would be scary 

2 hours ago, Truth said:

This is why I like you. Tell it!

I didn't pay to have something taunting and funny drain my lifeline. 

1 hour ago, BetsyPalmer said:

Might this actually increase dances? There's probably people out their that want interchangeable swimwear between counsellors, lets say someone wants Jenny or AJ to wear the same cheeky thong that Tiffany has, well simply put all they have to do is continually dance at the start of the game until their cheeks show as their bikini/swimsuit bottom rides up their ass!

2 hours ago, Truth said:

Couldn't say it any better

This suggestion has been brought up in the past. Please use the search feature before creating a new thread.