Or maybe you can call in KM-14 (like that suggestion is sooo original) and she can blast off Jason's head when the time is right. You might need to get Jason damaged enough to the point where he stumbles and the counselors can push Jason through a window, causing Brodski to kill him like he did in the movie.

8 minutes ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

Or maybe you can call in KM-14 (like that suggestion is sooo original) and she can blast off Jason's head when the time is right. You might need to get Jason damaged enough to the point where he stumbles and the counselors can push Jason through a window, causing Brodski to kill him like he did in the movie.

The thing is though with the KM-14 idea only worked with Pre-Uber Jason. When she tried that with Uber Jason it simply just bounced off.

As said, the Grendal will be a very interesting map because it'll be the biggest departure from the regular game formula. As well as the need for fresh assets across the board (jerry cans and frying pans in a 2455 spaceship would be a little odd), you can't go diving through a porthole and run across to another ship. It's all interiors and corridors.

Pinehurst from Part V, the Shepard house and area from Part VII, the general Crystal Lake area from JGTH, they're all ones you can slot in with the regular formula of cabins/houses and woodlands. If they ever did a Manhattan-specific map, even that could fit generally in with similar era items and gameplay at least, even if it means no woods.

A theorized S.S.Lazarus map is about the only other location that would be such a deviation from the norm, but the Grendel has that beat, even. Also, no rain :P

Really interested in how it turns out. But, I'm kinda drifting away from the topic here, sorry...

• Like 2

you might have to be a level 101 because that was the max level last time before it updated. just a theory.

I believe it should be level 150,i want it to be rare to see a Jason X player and be in awe in his appearances .Personally I'm at level 90 but would grind ten times more if he was the goal to hit for 150.

I've heard even more scuttlebutt regarding a level 150 unlock as I lightly speculated about early on in this thread. Still don't know if there's been any acknowledgement from the team about it, but I'm to the point where I'm pretty well expecting it now.

I heard about that, but are they with the team or are they just people who are putting another theory out there like us

I'm going to guess you don't unlock him, he's instead thee Jason you play as when the Grendel map is selected.

I also hope Uber Jason is, well, Uber. It'd suck donkey dick to see an Uber Jason getting beat on like a pinata when the counselors group up on him. Even newbs get desperate enough to gang up on Jason with weapons, and when they find out Jason has no way to counter that as of now it turns into a candy party.

Just now, Trident77 said:

I also hope Uber Jason is, well, Uber. It'd suck donkey dick to see an Uber Jason getting beat on like a pinata when the counselors group up on him. Even newbs get desperate enough to gang up on Jason with weapons, and when they find out Jason has no way to counter that as of now it turns into a candy party.

As long as I can battle Uber Jason with the Sacred Branch, I'm cool. Even Uber Jason cannot stand against it's might!

I've said this before, I vote level 55 for Uber's unlock. 5+5 = 10 = X.

It wouldn't scare away new players either at being "too hard" to unlock.

Also, I feel most folks didn't watch Jason X and see just how much it was a Parody of the F13 franchise.

If you seen dead meat, (if I can remember right), he never counted Jason as a kill, but Jason did go down into a lake, so he might be able to go to camp Crystal lake and the other maps because he never died from the fall. (Somehow)

The gap between part 8 and part 9 is 11 the gap between part 9 and part 4 is 13 so maybe Jason X is gonna be at level 59 or somewhere in the 60’s or he might actually be at 75 because it’s halfway to 150 Im also confident they wouldnt put him at 100-150 then people might stop playing and I’m pretty sure we can use him on any map someone hacked Jason X into their game and played offline on Packanack I also know his stats too                 Strengths-                                                    Stun Resistance                                Demolition                                                   Grip Strength                                Weaknesses-                                             Can’t Run                                                     Shift                                                             Stalk

He should be unlocked from the start now that he's been leaked. 

Or it should be 10 because 10 is X and his name is Part X.

• Thanks 1

On 1/17/2018 at 4:48 AM, SteveChristy said:

I want to say one of the devs (Hobbs?) may have joked that Uber Jason will unlock at 150. I know I saw the post, but don't know if he was serious or not.

If they were going to do this, they definitely won't now considering how much people bitched and moaned about weapon swapping be unlocked at level 113.

I sort of hope they'd make him unlock at 101 to make the previous max level somehow significant.

I bet it won't be higher than 113, though, so we only have to unlock weapon swapping once.

22 minutes ago, D00las said:

I sort of hope they'd make him unlock at 101 to make the previous max level somehow significant.

I bet it won't be higher than 113, though, so we only have to unlock weapon swapping once.

I agree. I don't want any low level squeakers running around thinking they are big and bad just because their Uber Jason. Squeakers talk enough shit as it is, and I have yet to see any who could put their money where their mouth is.

On 1/19/2018 at 3:45 AM, DamonD7 said:

As said, the Grendal will be a very interesting map because it'll be the biggest departure from the regular game formula. As well as the need for fresh assets across the board (jerry cans and frying pans in a 2455 spaceship would be a little odd), you can't go diving through a porthole and run across to another ship. It's all interiors and corridors.

Pinehurst from Part V, the Shepard house and area from Part VII, the general Crystal Lake area from JGTH, they're all ones you can slot in with the regular formula of cabins/houses and woodlands. If they ever did a Manhattan-specific map, even that could fit generally in with similar era items and gameplay at least, even if it means no woods.

A theorized S.S.Lazarus map is about the only other location that would be such a deviation from the norm, but the Grendel has that beat, even. Also, no rain :P

Really interested in how it turns out. But, I'm kinda drifting away from the topic here, sorry...

There will be woods on the Grendel in the VR room. 

On 1/17/2018 at 4:57 AM, Shaild said:

Maaaaybe he won't be a regular Jason but the playable Jason on the Grendel, i mean, we're gonna get Paranoia AND a new game mode aside so my guess is that Jason X is gonna be a game mode for him, you won't stun a cyborg with a pocket knife nor a bat and you won't find those in a space ship. Thing is i don't want to make a long post but i don't think he will be a unlockable Jason but THE Jason for the Grendel (maybe he will be playable on the regular game, who knows).

Sorry to blow a hole in your theory but devs debunked it a while back, the "new game mode" on roadmap was suppose to be paranoia but it was indefinitely delayed. Plus vc 2.0 says Uber Jason and Grendel "map" coming to the game soon. If it was a separate game mode they wouldn't have worded it the way they did. Most likely the Grendel will have a big chunk of it be a virtual camp Crystal lake where you do exact objectives like any other map and escape via car cops or boat from the virtual camp like how the holodeck in Jason x is fully interactive also Jason killing girls in sleeping bags. But no we were never getting paranoia and a new game mode, paranoia was suppose to be the new game mode from roadmap. 

Plus the last update accidentally leaked Uber Jason to a ton of PC players complete with stats, intro/outro cut scenes and playable on all maps.

• Like 1

From a business standpoint I don’t think it will be a high level unlock because they want people to play/buy this game. Jason X is one of the most wanted/sought after characters the game will have. People having to play the game for months for a chance to play that character wouldn’t be good. (Level 100+ unlock) vs. a mid tier option. I would hope they would be smart and choose the latter.

But you could also argue they want people to be more invested in the game, and make it a high level unlock to keep them playing longer and telling their friends about the game.

My argument for that would be with the amount of bugs and glitches Friday the 13th has I don’t think many brand new players would stick it out that long.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, uberXJoshua said:

Sorry to blow a hole in your theory but devs debunked it a while back, the "new game mode" on roadmap was suppose to be paranoia but it was indefinitely delayed. Plus vc 2.0 says Uber Jason and Grendel "map" coming to the game soon. If it was a separate game mode they wouldn't have worded it the way they did. Most likely the Grendel will have a big chunk of it be a virtual camp Crystal lake where you do exact objectives like any other map and escape via car cops or boat from the virtual camp like how the holodeck in Jason x is fully interactive also Jason killing girls in sleeping bags. But no we were never getting paranoia and a new game mode, paranoia was suppose to be the new game mode from roadmap. 

Plus the last update accidentally leaked Uber Jason to a ton of PC players complete with stats, intro/outro cut scenes and playable on all maps.

I totally forgot about this thread but let's see.

The day I wrote that they said that Paranoia was a separate game mode from the one appearing in the roadmap, that brought me to write that, theorizing that the new game mode would be tied with Uber and the Grendel.

Yeah yeah, i know what the reality is, that the new game mode changed to be Paranoia and that Uber is a normal Jason, is not like I wrote that yesterday¬†ūüėā