Mr. Blonde

New Emote Pack for Counselors

Do you want a high quality addition of an Emote Pack 2?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a high quality addition of an Emote Pack 2?

1 minute ago, Rexfellis said:

Ok, that is the second dumbest thing I've seen, heard or read today. You are on a roll. ?

whin·y
ˈ(h)wīnē/
adjective

1. having a drawn-out, high-pitched, unpleasant sound.
    "he speaks in a whiny, childish voice"
    • having a complaining tone.
      "without wanting to sound whiny, it's quite hard work"

I was just kidding dude. Thank you for the English lesson. 

Just now, SeamusArcher2339 said:

I was just kidding dude. Thank you for the English lesson. 

Hey man, sarcasm does not translate well in text. I thought you were just coming at me, for whatever reason, and I replied. I honestly do not think this game needs more emotes or dances. Especially the emotes that the OP suggested, as the "put up your dukes" one is the only one that would fit in the time frame of the movies. 

I really really hope we don't get more emotes.  They have already drove the F13 name into the ground with this game by adding the previous emotes and costumes.  Plus the fact Jason is as scary and weak as Barney the Dinosaur, adding in more emotes would just further ruin the game and the F13 name.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

Hey man, sarcasm does not translate well in text. I thought you were just coming at me, for whatever reason, and I replied. I honestly do not think this game needs more emotes or dances. Especially the emotes that the OP suggested, as the "put up your dukes" one is the only one that would fit in the time frame of the movies. 

The funny thing is that I completely agree with you. 

1 minute ago, SeamusArcher2339 said:

The funny thing is that I completely agree with you. 

I kind of figured that you did now that I re-read your replies. You are somewhat of a smartass. As far as I'm concerned, that is a point in your favor.

• Like 1

I'm all for some lighthearted fun used sparingly in this game but there is more than enough of it already available for those who like trolling, have no real interest in the game or are just plain idiots.

For the love of horror and those of us asking for a better experience - please no more brain-dead emotes.

I guarantee the mass majority of us who are against this emote nonsense are ones who paid for the game with our own hard earned money, likely working at jobs many of us loathe so we could have that genuine Friday the 13th gaming experience we've wanted for decades.

Not given as a Christmas gift or bought for by our parents so we can play dress-up dance-party while teabagging a stunned Jason Vorhees. It has already been made into enough of an embarrassment to our community, our peers and anyone who would potentially be interested in the game.

Enough is enough. 

• Thanks 4

23 minutes ago, Corkenstein said:

I really really hope we don't get more emotes.  They have already drove the F13 name into the ground with this game by adding the previous emotes and costumes.  Plus the fact Jason is as scary and weak as Barney the Dinosaur, adding in more emotes would just further ruin the game and the F13 name.  

No joke, Barney is actually really scary. Just give him a weapon and he’s a horror movie legend.

2 hours ago, Mr. Blonde said:

I don't see why we wouldn't get another emote pack. The first emote pack was a huge success and nearly everyone bought them. They made a ton of cash from the emote pack to help further support the game for any future endeavors.

Creating an Emote Pack 2 would be great for their business all around.

Yeah this is realistic. I'm sure at some point there'll be more. I don't personally care I would just hope that nothing like this is a priority right now. 

I don't always play with a mic so I would use emotes more, but I can't stand the controls . 

It would be nice to have gestures that ask if someone has the keys, where's the gas, fuse, etc. I don't know how they'd do that. 

How bad would it be if they added general text based questions that show up for other counselors if they're close enough?  

56 minutes ago, Spinesplitter said:

I'm all for some lighthearted fun used sparingly in this game but there is more than enough of it already available for those who like trolling, have no real interest in the game or are just plain idiots.

For the love of horror and those of us asking for a better experience - please no more brain-dead emotes.

I guarantee the mass majority of us who are against this emote nonsense are ones who paid for the game with our own hard earned money, likely working at jobs many of us loathe so we could have that genuine Friday the 13th gaming experience we've wanted for decades.

Not given as a Christmas gift or bought for by our parents so we can play dress-up dance-party while teabagging a stunned Jason Vorhees. It has already been made into enough of an embarrassment to our community, our peers and anyone who would potentially be interested in the game.

Enough is enough. 

297.png

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

I don't always play with a mic so I would use emotes more, but I can't stand the controls . 

It would be nice to have gestures that ask if someone has the keys, where's the gas, fuse, etc. I don't know how they'd do that. 

How bad would it be if they added general text based questions that show up for other counselors if they're close enough?  

Yeah, I remember playing Resident Evil Online (which had no voice chat) and the emotes were quick to use and gameplay based making them useful. Text prompts would be useful and also having the ability to place marks on the map too.

I dunno why all these emotes seem to be dance based? Is Camp Crystal Lake now a dance studio? :huh:

3 hours ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

We'll get more. I'm sure the devs want to milk as much bullshit as they can.

I think so too. Seems like the pack sold very well. 

thepy.gif

I'll go with "no" as a response.

• Like 2

I'd be okay with a new emote pack that didn't involve dance moves. A middle finger would be grand.

From what I seen of Shelly's reveal trailer, A new emote pack is certainly on the way at some point.

7 hours ago, malloymk said:

WWE emotes.

Yes, give us the hulk hogan signature pose and make Jason do the totally not scripted thing where hulk hogan gets hit and acts as if it’s nothing before doing an atomic leg drop as a Jason exclusive kill.

I would play 60€ to see Jason perform over the top WWE moves as kills and counselors do silly taunts as emotes.

• Like 1

Was going to make a new emote pack thread with the great news that the F13 developers are working on a new emote pack. I'll update the OP with more emote ideas.

Who else is incredibly hype for this next update?

• Like 1

On 1/16/2018 at 5:53 PM, Spinesplitter said:

Enough is enough. 

Bingo.

On 1/16/2018 at 5:32 PM, Corkenstein said:

Lmao true.

Any emote update needs to be the dances that are already in the game be removed.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Mr. Blonde said:

Was going to make a new emote pack thread with the great news that the F13 developers are working on a new emote pack. I'll update the OP with more emote ideas.

Who else is incredibly hype for this next update?

Shame they aren’t adding the twerk in the game. The first time I’ve actually agreed with you. 

43 minutes ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

Shame they aren’t adding the twerk in the game. The first time I’ve actually agreed with you. 

So glad the twerk is not coming to the game. Garbage, fluff dlc that is not even remotely accurate to film or the era. Having it makes no sense.

• Thanks 1