Sign in to follow this  
Jubileet

Pre-Trapped Objectives

Wouldn't it be neat if Counselor objectives were pre-trapped in addition to Jason's starting traps? It's kind of a no-brainer when you play as Jason to go around trapping all of the Counselor objectives first. I mean, in theory Jason already destroyed the Fuse box and cars - right? What if he also trapped them all before the start of the match.

• Cars = 1 -3 Chance for the fuel tank, engine, and/or drivers seat to be trapped. 
  • Fuse box = Trapped.
  • Jason's Shack = Trapped. 

This gives Jason more time to focus on his objective and perhaps it will off set the extra health sprays and pocket knives. Just a random thought.

It’s weird. If you read my other posts you will know I either hate an idea or love it. I’m totally on the fence with this one. I see how it’s great and how it is OP. I really don’t know.

There is the chance of placing a trap wrong and I like that variable.

Also having everything trapped and having the extra traps seems like a lot.

In the current state of the game, it feels like a good idea, but considering that Ben said we should be happy with the upcoming adjustments for Jason, it might be unnecessary.