Sign in to follow this  
Gummybish

Tiffany Cox - Guide Series

Tiffany Cox, also known as the flirty girl and in my opinion, key phrase, MY OPINION, the best part transporter in the game.

This guide is intended for beginner-intermediate players.

Let's take a look at her stats.

Composure: 3/10

Luck: 4/10

Strength: 2/10

Repair: 1/10

Speed: 6/10

Stamina: 9/10

Stealth: 10/10

Let's take a look at these stats in depth to see what the flirty girl of Camp Crystal Lake has to offer starting from worst to best.

Repair: Right off the bat you need to understand that you should not even be trying to repair anything in a match. You are tied with Brandon for having the worst repair, 1/10. Do yourself and others a favor by simply bringing parts to the objectives and let the repairers do your job. However, there will, keyword, WILL be instances where you will be the only one left in the area to repair the objective, if this is the case simply spam the mini game by pressing the action button and then letting go until you get a mini game that has 6 skill checks. Only do this if Jason isn't nearby, and you are the only one left in the area. Be ready to run when you mess up at all times. There is a high chance you will mess up so be very cautious doing so. Other than that know your role.

Strength: Don't expect her to try and deal damage to Jason, it's not going to end well, save that for fighters such as Brandon and Adam as well as Fox.

Composure: When you are playing as the flirty girl you need to understand that she is on the lower end of the spectrum when it comes to how much fear she can resist from getting. While she isn't Chad bad, let's be honest that 1/10 is annoying, she is still vulnerable in this department to how much fear she produces, you can counter this by building up fear resistance perks such as night owl, and ice cold as well by staying lighted areas and in cabins. Also have your flashlight on. On the bright side, her fear will go down faster than most counselors because as we all are aware, composure is double edged sword.

I repeat, HAVE YOUR FLASHLIGHT ON.

Moving on

Luck: While her luck isn't terrible, it is most certainly not the best in the game, however it's workable. She can get 2-3 hits on average with any weapon. She has some resistance to how much damage she takes from going through broken windows. Overall the stat is workable and can be improved with perks such as thick skinned.

Speed: Here is where we get to her strengths, her speed is above average meaning she can outrun Jason and most counselors in the game, this helps because this ties in as to what her role really is in the game, the part transporter.

Stamina: Her nearly perfect stamina means you will be able to run quite the distance and help bring parts to objectives without having to worry about running out of stamina. This can further be buffed by adding in the perks marathon and restful, especially marathon. A rare or epic marathon would actually bring her stamina halfway above a perfect 10 (Even as much as 10.75). This doesn't mean you should go around sprinting all over the place, understand the concept of stamina management. When Jason isn't around you, jog to your destinations. Even if Jason is near you, the only time you should be sprinting is if Jason is close behind you or he is shifting. When he shifts, use triangle formations to throw off his shift. Use actions such as climbing through windows, hiding in places when Jason is not nearby, and aiming the shotgun at Jason to help build stamina, as well as stunning Jason. 

Stealth: Her perfect stealth allows her to jog without making any noise and run with very little noise. She won't have to worry about Jason tracking her down for the first half of the game. Utilize it where it really shines. This is where her role shines a lot. Be cautious thought that if she has reached maximum fear, she will give off more pings so make sure to maintain that fear.

Her role: As we all know there are three runners in the game, Brandon, Vanessa, and Tiffany. Brandon is a runner that can fight whereas Vanessa is a runner that is able to distract Jason for a long time. Tiffany is a runner that can bring parts SAFELY, to objectives, without exposing the repairers since they don't have that great of stamina and speed. 

This is why you see a lot of Tiffany players working with Deborah, AJ, Mitch, and Lachappa. Stealth + Stealth = A good time. 

Her speed and stamina shines a lot during late game match so this shows her versatility in both halfs of the game. Her luck while it isn't the best, allows her to defend herself if needed. The ultimate goal is to help repairers and to stay away from Jason as long as possible, imagine Jason is Chlamydia, stay away from the Chlamydia because if you don't you will get it and die.

Early Game VS Late Game:

From my personal experience ever since I've started playing the game and viewing the forums here, I've seen a lot of people emphasize how important it is to have stats that help you survive late game as opposed to having stats that will help you in Early Game.

In my opinion, once again key phrase, my opinion, both phases of the game are important, in fact I believe early game is slightly more important.

Repairers flourish in early game, it is a common understanding that most repairers have high stealth. Stealth shines a lot in the first half of the game. If the counselors are effectively communicating with each other and teamwork is obviously in place, most objectives will be done within the first 5-8 minutes of the game, possibly even sooner. 

Repairers typically shine in the first half of the game whereas fighters/runners typically thrive in the second half of the game. 

Tiffany can thrive in both halves of the game if the conditions are right, meaning communication is in place and teamwork is evident. 

Her stealth allows her to have an advantage in the early game and her speed and stamina allows her to have an advantage in late game. Remember, this is not guaranteed to occur, only if the conditions are right, which most of the time let's be honest, they aren't.

Perks Recommended:

Marathon: Uncommon to Epic

Restful: Uncommon to Epic

Medic: Uncommon to Epic

Thick Skinned: Rare to Epic

Hypochondriac: Rare to Epic

Lightfoot: Epic

Nightowl: Rare to Epic

Ice Cold: Rare to Epic

Nerves of Steel: Uncommon to Epic

Preparedness: Uncommon to Epic

Perks are meant to give you a little extra edge in the game so don't expect them to do wonders. Think of them as like a piece of the puzzle to a large picture.

Some other tips you need to consider:

1. No matter which counselor you play you have to remember that communication is a very important aspect so try to find that walkie talkie so you can let other counselors know what you are doing, if you are carrying any parts, and where you are going.

2. It is important to push objectives early on in the game. You see that battery laying next to the hay in the barn? Drop that bat and grab it so you can take it to the car. 

3. Understand that you are not always going to be working with a coordinated team, sometimes you will be playing with other people that do not know how to play this game, if so prepare for the worst and plan on trying to stay alive for the whole 20 minutes.

This is all simply my opinion on how Tiffany should be played so remember, grains of salt.

• Like 4

Just another tip for new Tiffany players, never give her sense avoidance perks. Can not stress how many times my friends build it on her. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

Just another tip for new Tiffany players, never give her sense avoidance perks. Can not stress how many times my friends build it on her. 

It's literally a waste of three slots, people should focus on improving her stamina, luck, and composure

51 minutes ago, Gummybish said:

Tiffany Cox, also known as the flirty girl and in my opinion, key phrase, MY OPINION, the best part transporter in the game.

This guide is intended for beginner-intermediate players.

Let's take a look at her stats.

Composure: 3/10

Luck: 4/10

Strength: 2/10

Repair: 1/10

Speed: 6/10

Stamina: 9/10

Stealth: 10/10

Let's take a look at these stats in depth to see what the flirty girl of Camp Crystal Lake has to offer starting from worst to best.

Repair: Right off the bat you need to understand that you should not even be trying to repair anything in a match. You are tied with Brandon for having the worst repair, 1/10. Do yourself and others a favor by simply bringing parts to the objectives and let the repairers do your job. 

Strength: Don't expect her to try and deal damage to Jason, it's not going to end well, save that for fighters such as Brandon and Adam as well as Fox.

Composure: When you are playing as the flirty girl you need to understand that she is on the lower end of the spectrum when it comes to how much fear she can resist from getting. While she isn't Chad bad, let's be honest that 1/10 is annoying, she is still vulnerable in this department to how much fear she produces, you can counter this by building up fear resistance perks such as night owl, and ice cold as well by staying lighted areas and in cabins. Also have your flashlight on. 

I repeat, HAVE YOUR FLASHLIGHT ON.

Moving on

Luck: While her luck isn't terrible, it is most certainly not the best in the game, however it's workable. She can get 2-3 hits on average with any weapon. She has some resistance to how much damage she takes from going through broken windows. Overall the stat is workable and can be improved with perks such as thick skinned.

Speed: Here is where we get to her strengths, her speed is above average meaning she can outrun Jason and most counselors in the game, this helps because this ties in as to what her role really is in the game, the part transporter.

Stamina: Her nearly perfect stamina means you will be able to run quite the distance and help bring parts to objectives without having to worry about running out of stamina. This can further be buffed by adding in the perks marathon and restful, especially marathon. A rare or epic marathon would actually bring her stamina halfway above a perfect 10. 

Stealth: Her perfect stealth allows her to jog without making any noise and run with very little noise. She won't have to worry about Jason tracking her down for the first half of the game. Utilize it where it really shines. This is where her role shines a lot.

Her role: As we all know there are three runners in the game, Brandon, Vanessa, and Tiffany. Brandon is a runner that can fight whereas Vanessa is a runner that is able to distract Jason for a long time. Tiffany is a runner that can bring parts SAFELY, to objectives, without exposing the repairers since they don't have that great of stamina and speed. 

This is why you see a lot of Tiffany players working with Deborah, AJ, Mitch, and Lachappa. Stealth + Stealth = A good time. 

Her speed and stamina shines a lot during late game match so this shows her versatility in both halfs of the game. Her luck while it isn't the best, allows her to defend herself if needed. 

Perks Recommended:

Marathon Uncommon to Epic

Restful Uncommon to Epic

Medic Uncommon to Epic

Thick Skinned Rare to Epic

Hypochondriac Rare to Epic.

Lightfoot Epic

Nightowl Rare to Epic

Ice Cold Rare to Epic

Nerves of Steel Uncommon to Epic

This is all simply my opinion on how Tiffany should be played so remember, grains of salt.

Nice Guide bro i'm still working to improve my Lachappa guide.

She's always one of the first ones to light up like a red Xmas tree and gets dispatched quite easily. My "guide advice" would be...don't use her. :lol: It's all about Jenny or to a lesser extent Debra.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, xllxENIGMAxllx said:

Nice Guide bro i'm still working to improve my Lachappa guide.

Thanks haha, I always see many players trash Tiffany and never quite understand what her role really is in the game 

What is going on with these Guide Series threads?

Aren't these already part of pinned threads that everyone can easily see? 

Maybe Ben Media was right about forums being out of style. It's not because they're old, it's because no one knows how to use them. 

3 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

What is going on with these Guide Series threads?

Aren't these already part of pinned threads that everyone can easily see? 

Maybe Ben Media was right about forums being out of style. It's not because they're old, it's because no one knows how to use them. 

I mean, it isn't really hurting anyone, my apologies though

It hurts anyone that has a sense for organization and orderliness. It also shows disrespect for the forum rules and the endless appeals of the staff to use the search. 

• Thanks 1

Calm down.  Who knows if old guides are ever updated with new patches and this one is actually accurate as to maximizing her strengths. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

It hurts anyone that has a sense for organization and orderliness. It also shows disrespect for the forum rules and the endless appeals of the staff to use the search. 

You're making it seem like I am intentionally trying to disrespect the forum rules when that is far from the truth. At least I am not rambling on about how much Jason sucks ever since this latest patch which seems to be what almost every new thread is about.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gummybish said:

Repair: Right off the bat you need to understand that you should not even be trying to repair anything in a match. You are tied with Brandon for having the worst repair, 1/10. Do yourself and others a favor by simply bringing parts to the objectives and let the repairers do your job. 

I tried doing just that, but have had it a few times as Tiffany and Bugzy where no one else was around to fix the car/boat/phone box. That's why I've given her the tinker perk, although it's more for emergencies since it doesn't make much of a difference. I know I know, it's not a good idea to try repairing with a sucky character, but you have to admit it looks cool when you manage to pull it off:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, aurllcooljay said:

I tried doing just that, but have had it a few times as Tiffany and Bugzy where no one else was around to fix the car/boat/phone box. That's why I've given her the tinker perk, although it's more for emergencies since it doesn't make much of a difference. I know I know, it's not a good idea to try repairing with a sucky character, but you have to admit it looks cool when you manage to pull it off:

It does look cool, I forgot to add that you can simply keep on spaming the minigame until you get one that has 6 skill checks

3 hours ago, Splatterhouse said:

She's always one of the first ones to light up like a red Xmas tree and gets dispatched quite easily. My "guide advice" would be...don't use her. :lol: It's all about Jenny or to a lesser extent Debra.

You disgust me. 

2 minutes ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

You disgust me. 

:lol: With a username and avatar photo like that...I'm not surprised :lol:

6 minutes ago, Splatterhouse said:

:lol: With a username and avatar photo like that...I'm not surprised :lol:

Tiffany is Queen. 

1 minute ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

Bringing up my username again? Shocked. 😘

Well spotted....go and do a dance honey  :)

Just now, Splatterhouse said:

Well spotted....go and do a dance honey  :)

Wrong convo. Oops 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Just now, TiffanyIsBae said:

Wrong convo. Oops 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Aww Tiff...what you like! :lol:

1 minute ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

Cough *Tiffany is best waifu* Cough

Will slaughter you on the Grendel soon...and hopefully the Lazarus just before the summer! Take care Tiff! ;)

4 hours ago, Gummybish said:

It's literally a waste of three slots, people should focus on improving her stamina, luck, and composure

A rare or epic lightfoot perk makes Tiffany have no sound bubbles whatsoever until in Jason's music cue range. Stealth plays a critical role when running parts around the map, I would suggest using that perk if possible.

Her stamina is already high enough... why focus on that?

Luck... Yeah, I guess if someone really wants to beat up Jason... but why with Tiffany?

Increasing composure is a must with Tiffany. Since I too gather parts, I find it most effective to use the Preparedness perk; you instantly can see where objectives are and it provides fear resistance.

4 hours ago, Splatterhouse said:

She's always one of the first ones to light up like a red Xmas tree and gets dispatched quite easily. My "guide advice" would be...don't use her:lol: It's all about Jenny or to a lesser extent Debra.

I guess some people don't know how to keep fear low and stay off of Jason's radar.

And Jenny is ball sacky shit. My "guide advice" would be... don't use her. :P

2 minutes ago, BetsyPalmer said:

I guess some people don't know how to keep fear low and stay off of Jason's radar.

And Jenny is ball sacky shit. My "guide advice" would be... don't use her. :P

Each to their own. Tiffany, Vanessa, Buggzy are always generally my first kills.