TheHansonGoons

Glad my free time isn't wasted.

15 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

You experienced the ever-loved Connection Time Out as I mentioned earlier. Where even having a Ping in the low 100s, you can tell victim to. You may be Jason, down to the last kill and chasing them, but your connection drops for no reason. So great.... i know because I play on Xbox one.

Oh believe me, I'm old friends with the connection time out crash..........we visit often.....................actually 4 times a day.

But this was an OFFLINE match! Couldn't believe it!

However, had something similar happen last night and I believe it was actually my internet connection and Xbox live, not the game, causing the issue. Rebooted the router and all was fine.............played some quick matches...............host left............connection timed out................camped in lobby for 10 minutes.............got in, got spawn killed by phone box, came back as Tommy, shot Jason, host quit....................shut off console and watched tv.

maxresdefault.jpg

Well that hasn't gotten better I see. This is why I still come here even though I quit playing. Maybe someday they'll fix this fucking thing so I can play again.

6 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

Mute! It doesn't matter what they're saying because they're obviously too stupid to keep their mouths shut around Jason, so anything they do will be easy to figure out either way.

If you insist on hearing them, then lower the voice volume in the game's audio settings. Make it just loud enough to hear what they're saying, but low enough that it's not so painful to listen to. 

I’d mute them in the lobby if I could.

As I was saying, they can do whatever they want in-game. Doesn’t bother me because yes, mute is an option. 

However, even after muting someone, you can still hear them in the lobbies. So while you’re waiting for the next game to statt, you are still subjected to their nonstop chatter, screaming, or whatever else they do while on the mic. Why mute functionality doesn’t work there, I don’t know. Strange decision by the devs. 

I could never bring myself to play this game on consoles. I truly feel for you guys, hosts quitting blows!

On 1/15/2018 at 5:45 AM, mzupeman said:

I’d mute them in the lobby if I could.

As I was saying, they can do whatever they want in-game. Doesn’t bother me because yes, mute is an option. 

However, even after muting someone, you can still hear them in the lobbies. So while you’re waiting for the next game to statt, you are still subjected to their nonstop chatter, screaming, or whatever else they do while on the mic. Why mute functionality doesn’t work there, I don’t know. Strange decision by the devs. 

That’s strange. What system are you playing on? PS4 permanently mutes them whether you’re in a lobby or in a match.

Although there’s an issue where you can’t unmute people lately.

On 1/16/2018 at 2:35 PM, doitagain said:

That’s strange. What system are you playing on? PS4 permanently mutes them whether you’re in a lobby or in a match.

Although there’s an issue where you can’t unmute people lately.

PC. 

Mics on PC are very buggy. If you're in a party and use push to talk, it won't work in the party-lobby unless you go into the Settings menu. You don't have to change any settings, all u have to do is change menus.

If you don't use push to talk, your mic indicator lights but some or all of the party won't hear you. To fix it you go into the audio settings, and toggle push to talk on and off. Sometimes that doesn't work.

It also happens in game. Everyone will see your mic light up but won't hear anything.

Last night I tried playing a couple hours after work.  I completed 2 matches in like 2 hours.  Lots of Connection Timed Out and Connection to Host lost.  A few of them where after I had done a lot and escaped too.  One of them was even when survived pops up just before you get your XP too :(

Also, I encountered yet another glitch as Jason (part IV) on the Jarvis Map.  After I knocked the boat over, one of the counselors hid in a crevice in the water between rocks.  I kept trying to drown him because the icon appeared, but it wouldn't work and then to make matters worse I froze!  

10 minutes ago, Soxette said:

Last night I tried playing a couple hours after work.  I completed 2 matches in like 2 hours.  Lots of Connection Timed Out and Connection to Host lost.  A few of them where after I had done a lot and escaped too.  One of them was even when survived pops up just before you get your XP too :(

Also, I encountered yet another glitch as Jason (part IV) on the Jarvis Map.  After I knocked the boat over, one of the counselors hid in a crevice in the water between rocks.  I kept trying to drown him because the icon appeared, but it wouldn't work and then to make matters worse I froze!  

The game is a mess lol. 

On 1/15/2018 at 7:21 AM, Toddarino said:

Well that hasn't gotten better I see. This is why I still come here even though I quit playing. Maybe someday they'll fix this fucking thing so I can play again.

right with you... and i haven't even really been coming here, either. it's good to see nothing's changed...  no official word from gun on updates or fixes and people are still bitching about the same stuff we've been bitching about for months. 

On 1/15/2018 at 10:03 AM, FinalBoy said:

I could never bring myself to play this game on consoles. I truly feel for you guys, hosts quitting blows!

Boo, how are we supposed to play together then? 

3 hours ago, ikarikh said:

Boo, how are we supposed to play together then? 

I know! We can't enjoy looking at Adam together ):

4 hours ago, FinalBoy said:

I know! We can't enjoy looking at Adam together ):

Especially when he gets his sexy new underwear outfit!

7 hours ago, ikarikh said:

Especially when he gets his sexy new underwear outfit!

I had completely forgotten about that. He actually shows some skin in it from what I recall.

On 3/30/2018 at 3:50 PM, FinalBoy said:

I had completely forgotten about that. He actually shows some skin in it from what I recall.

More than some. It's just a pair of white bikini briefs and a denim blue vest. Nothing else.

I am dying for them to release it. Super happy they listened to all of us clamouring for Adam in briefs/speedo XD

3 minutes ago, ikarikh said:

More than some. It's just a pair of white bikini briefs and a denim blue vest. Nothing else.

I am dying for them to release it. Super happy they listened to all of us clamouring for Adam in briefs/speedo XD

I only saw it the one time, so I'm a bit fuzzy on the details! But I'm happy with the visual that I have lol

• Like 1

I believe anyone that plays still plays this game on the Console is amazing. The number of challenges you guys go through is unbelievable. If any game gave me that many problems, I don't know how i could continue.   You guys are diehard.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, carnage4u said:

I believe anyone that plays still plays this game on the Console is amazing. The number of challenges you guys go through is unbelievable. If any game gave me that many problems, I don't know how i could continue.   You guys are diehard.

I don't think its that bad. I am able to host lobbies quite often. I laugh at all the idiots telling me to Ready-Up and complaining.  Sometimes i have nice words to reply with. Other times I pet one of Our cats and We laugh! The most annoying thing I will say is the Connection drops, Game error's - They are Truly the BANE of my Existence... Other than those daily problems I love the game! If someone doesn't like it, Oh Well.... 

1 hour ago, Erik13E said:

I don't think its that bad. I am able to host lobbies quite often. I laugh at all the idiots telling me to Ready-Up and complaining.  Sometimes i have nice words to reply with. Other times I pet one of Our cats and We laugh! The most annoying thing I will say is the Connection drops, Game error's - They are Truly the BANE of my Existence... Other than those daily problems I love the game! If someone doesn't like it, Oh Well.... 

I hate it whenever someone tells me to ready up when there isn’t a full lobby. I never ready up until it’s full lobby. 

2 minutes ago, Yoshman2523 said:

I hate it whenever someone tells me to ready up when there isn’t a full lobby. I never ready up until it’s full lobby. 

I hear That! TBH, I usually mute people after a certain amount of times though, I give everyone a few chances, then Quieted they shall be... 

22 minutes ago, Erik13E said:

I hear That! TBH, I usually mute people after a certain amount of times though, I give everyone a few chances, then Quieted they shall be... 

Same here! If they’re trying to help with objectives then I probably won’t mute them though.