Sign in to follow this  
The Gunslinger

Make matches more longer

When you escape it's over , unless you are Tommy Jarvis. Make a game mode or not I don't care but do this please. Make a game mode like Deceit , you have to complete objectives at each area then regroup then proceed . Jason's stalk time is increased , and generators can only be repaired several times. Let's talk about how to make maps to suit this game mode. We can seperate Jarvis House Map to parts , and you have to repair and escape your way to the one of the exits. Players can risk it to repair cars or the boat to escape , or cooperate longer to escape to the police. But you need to complete certain number of objectives first and proceed to next area. I know it sounds silly , but short matches is boring me now since trolls are increased.

• Like 1

On 1/14/2018 at 12:26 PM, doitagain said:

Longer matches/no time limit should be a private match toggle option.

I was going to suggest the same thing

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Groovalicious666 said:

Make English classes "more longer". That is all.

That is the most bestest idea I've heared in a while.

Really though match lengths are okay. I think the pace needs some attention to draw out the 20 minutes. Calling the cops in under 1 minute is not good. IMO 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Gunslinger said:

I am turkish. Forgive me.

You are forgiven! People (including myself) sometimes forget that there are more than just Americans using these forums. Don't take it personally. Aren't we known for being ignorant?

A better feature would be getting your XP as soon as you die or as soon as you escape, that way you can either chooose to stay and wait or find a new lobby. I get that the game is less populated now than it was before, so a change like that might not seem necessary, but changes like this are what would make the playerbase bigger to begin with. It keeps people wanting to stay on for hours on end instead of getting fed up with waiting forever and turning the game off.

To prevent people from suiciding for free XP or even from suiciding in the first place, give them 0 XP for the match. No ones suicides 'on accident.'

I apologize. That is such a habit. I'm a jerk. You probably actually speak better English than ninety percent of my neighborhood. I could do a longer match, but I'm not as big a small map fan as some. I'd take a bigger map, and a thirty minute timer.

8 hours ago, Nougat said:

A better feature would be getting your XP as soon as you die or as soon as you escape, that way you can either chooose to stay and wait or find a new lobby. I get that the game is less populated now than it was before, so a change like that might not seem necessary, but changes like this are what would make the playerbase bigger to begin with. It keeps people wanting to stay on for hours on end instead of getting fed up with waiting forever and turning the game off.

To prevent people from suiciding for free XP or even from suiciding in the first place, give them 0 XP for the match. No ones suicides 'on accident.'

I've suicided on accident a few times.

38 minutes ago, malloymk said:

I've suicided on accident a few times.

I stand corrected. Bear traps or? It's good to keep count on how many timed you can go through a window once you are in an injured state. It is dependant on the luck stat, so I would say check how many times for each counselor or just avoid windows once staggered. Forgetting a bear trap you placed is understandable.

I still stand by suicides being penalized or at the very least counting as a kill for Jason, since people abuse suicides far more often than suicides occuring by chance. In the case of what I said before though, it would hypothetically have to be implented to avoid people suiciding and then running away with the XP.

21 minutes ago, Nougat said:

I stand corrected. Bear traps or? It's good to keep count on how many timed you can go through a window once you are in an injured state. It is dependant on the luck stat, so I would say check how many times for each counselor or just avoid windows once staggered. Forgetting a bear trap you placed is understandable.

I still stand by suicides being penalized or at the very least counting as a kill for Jason, since people abuse suicides far more often than suicides occuring by chance. In the case of what I said before though, it would hypothetically have to be implented to avoid people suiciding and then running away with the XP.

Bear traps a couple of times (always a head in hands moment). Jumping out of second story (usually jason slashes and then the contact comes next causing the suicide), and actual accidental window climbing (wounded alreadt but no time to spray until you can get the barrier of the cabin).

On 1/14/2018 at 10:45 AM, Loading said:

Longer matches equals higher probability of disconnections.

If anything, creating a shorter game mode would make more sense. Small maps only, Jason gets rage quicker...mayhem.