Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Speed_Force92

Make Tommy Jarvis from the fan film a character

Recommended Posts

Was a great fan film and since the actors are the same it would make sense maybe make his older self in a paramedic uniform a buyable skin the creators would totally allow it

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, EvilElvenElvis said:

NO

Oh quit hating like ud do better the script was good enough to where original actor from part 6 agreed to shoot a few scenes it was good for what it was and it would be cool if the older paramedic version of him was a buyable skin in the store for people that appreciate everything Friday The 13th 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Loading said:

What fan movie are you talking about? He was a paramedic in Never Hike Alone.

Yeah that fan movie i only saw it once but forgot he was a paramedic not a cop think it would be cool to give a shoutout to the fan movie by adding paramedic Tommy as a buyable skin you can turn on and off it would make money and the best part is is if you don't like it you don't gotta buy it or worry about it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Speed_Force92 said:

Was a great fan film and since the actors are the same it would make sense maybe make his older self in a cop uniform a buyable skin the creators would totally allow it

Why not, make a poll. Yes | No, for a vote.

Edited by SametChan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The point of a forum is to engage in conversation and is a place to share opinions and ideas. People's opinions will differ. If you can not agree on something agree to disagree and move on. Do not get into back and forths and treat each other with respect. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought it was great that they had Thom Mathews make an appearance in Never Hike Alone, however, don't really think it should be in the game. If NHA were brought to the game it should be Kyle, Jason, and the run down camp as a new map.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, JPops said:

The point of a forum is to engage in conversation and is a place to share opinions and ideas. People's opinions will differ. If you can not agree on something agree to disagree and move on. Do not get into back and forths and treat each other with respect. 

Its how the opinion is delivered im aware opinions differ its called having tact and engaging like an adult not some kid looking to start a forum war by intentionally voicing his opinion like a deliberate asshole 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DasMurich said:

I thought it was great that they had Thom Mathews make an appearance in Never Hike Alone, however, don't really think it should be in the game. If NHA were brought to the game it should be Kyle, Jason, and the run down camp as a new map.

I like the idea but don't fully understand how a malnourished looking Jason that wasnt part of the original franchise has more right to be in the game than someone who lived FT13th and is arguably the most important character of the canon franchise aside from Jason and Pamela just because hes a bit older 

 

Just my opinion (that was voiced tactfully with no intention of starting a post war)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Speed_Force92 said:

I like the idea but don't fully understand how a malnourished looking Jason and some random blogger that wasnt part of the original franchise has more right to be in the game than someone who lived FT13th and is arguably the most important character of the canon franchise aside from Jason and Pamela just because hes a bit older 

 

Just my opinion (that was voiced tactfully with no intention of starting a post war)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IMO it was a new Jason design, a new character. Tommy wasn't new. If paramedic Tommy was added, I would still think it's cool, but I would prefer the other 2. 

I did like that Jason though. Felt like they pulled it back to resemble part 6 over the other undead versions. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DasMurich said:

IMO it was a new Jason design, a new character. Tommy wasn't new. If paramedic Tommy was added, I would still think it's cool, but I would prefer the other 2. 

I did like that Jason though. Felt like they pulled it back to resemble part 6 over the other undead versions. 

The only thing i didn't like about the movie is the over produced noise his footsteps made

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As a backer of Never Hike Alone, I would love to see Jason and all added to this game only after Pamela.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×