Sign in to follow this  
Absoluttion

What do you wanna see in the next F13 video?

Wishful thinking I would love to see a playtest match. Realistically I would love to see more light shed on counselor gameplay.

What do you guys think we'll be seeing (hopefully) soon?

• Like 1

Both are great choices. I think for the public a look at the Counselors would be especially good.

• Like 1

These are all good posts. I feel it would be dull if they keep on showing nothing but Jason, almost as if you can't play as the counselors or they are just not as important. They should be important in Jason's line of work, lol, an taking into consideration the Dev's said that playing as both would be equal fun. I feel and seems like everyone feels we got enough glory of Jason's playing mechanics just waiting for new skins for him would be just lil dabs of treats to come lol. Would love to see a full match through the counselors perspective for the whole time or at least a split screen, one of a certain counselor among 6 others and on the other side Jason. Any who, lol, just wanna learn more about counselors so far. Especially how the lobby will look like and the character selection screen as well too and if they could show us how the clothing options would work aka different skin per counselor and Jason. :-)

• Like 1

Approximately 7 out of the 8 matches you play will be as a counselor/young adult, so footage from their perspective (not just leading to their deaths) would be great. Might happen when they complete two more counselors for the room, as they only have 5/11 so far. 

I am kind of laughing now, when I think about all the comments from 6+ months ago where people on FB were saying "I only want to play as Jason. Counselor is boring." and it's clearly showing the opposite effect now. Counselor is where it's at! I'd love to see 4 or so in the Higgins Haven lodge, exploring the bathroom or Debbie/Andy's room. Finding a car part. Exciting.

One wicked thing I noticed in the recent footage, was that wherever you are, you could make out buildings and cabins in the back. Very immersive. The cemetery too. A group of 3 outhouses. Oh, I can't wait to hear what the 3rd map will be. 

Packanack Cabins + Training Center from II?

Jarvis + Teen Home from IV?

Pinehurst Halfway House and Hillbilly Home from V?

Camp Forest Green from VI?

• Like 1

I remember reading how excited people were for Jason too (still am don't get me wrong). But I'm a huge fan of the survivor gameplay in games like this. I would love just seeing a small video of regular counselor gameplay.

I'm sure we'll get one before too long. I know Jason is the star here but I wanna see the underdogs too :)

The new map is very exciting to think about as well!

It would be really great to see some In-deoth survivor gameplay. Especially considering they make up more than half of the gameplay.

• Like 2

Would be cool to see 7 camp counselors together in a dark forest, with flashlights, before they scatter.  

Do Counselors so people know that it is possible to win with them, everyone that isn't deep into this game thinks that Jason may be too OP, we need to show off the Counselor mechanics and what you do with them, since most people are going to be playing as Counselor a lot more than Jason (Come on, 1 vs 7, we need to learn more about the Counselors).