Official_Adam_W

Putting Trash Talkers And Arrogant Players In Their Place

While all of us Jason players do feel the sting of all the nerfs Jason has had to deal with it is a great feeling when you wipe the floor with a trash talker or arrogant counselor. Here is a match i had playing as Jason and the final counselor kill was so satisfying especially when he hops out a window and actually says "Later Fool". As soon as he said that my mind set was i don't think so buddy. Hope you guys like and would love to hear everyone's thoughts.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, SeamusArcher2339 said:

You posted this same video like a week ago talking about his racist remark toward the end. You did good man. Good job 👍try and make a sequel now.

Damn, completely forgot that i did, thanks for reminding me. I will definately need to get a sequel to this lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SeamusArcher2339 said:

I liked it though, it was a good round. Although I thought that Shelly you had in the bathroom deserved a swirly.

Thanks man, ya that is what i was gonna go for as my intention was to slash wound him so he couldn't run away but because the bathroom was to small and Jason's hit mechanics are messed up it is difficult to hit counselors where he was. Ahhh well better luck next time i guess.

Keep em comin. I enjoy watching a good Jason round vastly more than watching people doing the bunny suit dance parties everyone on this forum is so fond of. 

• Like 1

Just now, SeamusArcher2339 said:

Keep em comin. I enjoy watching a good Jason round vastly more than watching people doing the bunny suit dance parties everyone on this forum is so fond of. 

will do for sure, and ya i can't stand the teabagging and dancing people and if any knock me down and do either i make them pay for it :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Official_Adam_W said:

While all of us Jason players do feel the sting of all the nerfs Jason has had to deal with it is a great feeling when you wipe the floor with a trash talker or arrogant counselor. Here is a match i had playing as Jason and the final counselor kill was so satisfying especially when he hops out a window and actually says "Later Fool". As soon as he said that my mind set was i don't think so buddy. Hope you guys like and would love to hear everyone's thoughts.

Eh that was tame as far as “trash talk” goes. In fact I barely consider that trash talk. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, John Wick said:

Eh that was tame as far as “trash talk” goes. In fact I barely consider that trash talk. 

In this guys case it was more cocky attitude with a dash of a racist comment but i am meaning all encompassing

I had a game the other day with this guy who was trash talking other counselors, then he got into the two seater and ran everyone over. He was clearly working with Jason. When i came back as Tommy i waited whilst they were fooling around by the car. Eventually they left the car and headed towards Packanack Lodge so i sprinted to the car and drove back towards them. I ran the Bugsy team killer over and escaped.

The rest of the lobby laughed after the game whilst this Busgy and Jason got real salty and left the lobby.

I encountered my first Jason/counselor team. I had the battery and in the next cabin over there was a fight I could hear. I hopped inside the armoire because I anticipated someone running in to get away. Jason hacked the door down and killed the two counselors that came in and he left. A minute later, a counselor came in and used the point emote on me and Jason tried to get me but I escaped. I lasted another minute or two but I was by myself without any way to fend him off.

A few games later I was playing against a trash talker that got mad I morphed into the middle of basically the whole team working on the car. I hacked down two and he kept circling and telling me I was trash for hitting the car so early. Mind this was literally just a few minutes in and they already had the car fixed. I managed to get another one while he kept running interference and trash talking. Finally I was able to slow him down, make him burn both sprays and PKs and did the eye going kill.

He spawned back in as Tommy and they were all in the car and we played cat and mouse until they got away in reverse. Morph kept putting me like 10 yards off the side if the road and behind fences and I couldn't get in front of them when they were going forward.

He didn't really even curse at me or anythjng, which wouldn't have bothered me. It was the super smug voice the whole time even though I ganked half his team in like one 60 second spree and they pretty much must have spawned on top of the parts and keys that made me want to rage. Not to mention he was the one I pretty much dominated. He just got a second chance.

I'm just glad they didn't get their dance/stun party they were planning on even though I went 4/8.

The next game 1 player dropped and a pro Jason with the part 8 wiped us in the fastest time I've seen so far. It was insane and a pleasure to watch. Mr. Smug was promptly quit that party.

• Like 1

I find it best to run them over with the car during your escape.   True revenge