Thatguyinktown

Don't blame Jason for slashing, blame illfonic and gun for 7+ pocket knives

I mean, I have yet to meet anyone who actually LIKES the increase in pocket knives, but conversely, I'm actually choosing to play as Jason more now. My personal rule as Jason: I'll take 4 pocket knives, and after that, all counselors become piñatas to me.

Also, how awesome is it that you can prevent them from healing with slashing?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

I mean, I have yet to meet anyone who actually LIKES the increase in pocket knives, but conversely, I'm actually choosing to play as Jason more now. My personal rule as Jason: I'll take 4 pocket knives, and after that, all counselors become piñatas to me.

Ok.

I've always slashed or chopped or whatever weapon the Jason I'm using does. I may pick them up after they're an inch from dead so if they have a knife they can't run far. If I'm playing as Jason I don't see my objective being to help the counselors I'm trying to kill them . It's goofy to me to think otherwise.

Using offline, I've gotten better at slashing and knife throws (something I really never did before now).

With consideration to the version 1 of Jarvis house maps lack of variety with the phone houses and the increase in sprays and knives, my theory is gun/illfonic are tweaking the game to force people to do things that are underutilized  in the game (fixing phone for counselors, using weapon and knives as jason).

Oh no, we cant have this.

I see this thread being locked soon because a few people like to make up rules concerning the forums, even if its not an actual rule.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, AldermachXI said:

Nope. People have been posting fairly.

ahhh ok good. from a post above i thought that it ended up being locked.

Glad you are back on here by the way. Hope your vacation was a peaceful one.

19 minutes ago, Official_Adam_W said:

ahhh ok good. from a post above i thought that it ended up being locked.

Glad you are back on here by the way. Hope your vacation was a peaceful one.

I think he was referring to this one, since it covered the reasons why Jason slashing is becoming a thing.

2 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

I think he was referring to this one, since it covered the reasons why Jason slashing is becoming a thing.

A Topic about why Jason slashing has become a thing got locked? Why? That is a harmless topic and a good one for discussion. Shrug gotta love the power plays

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Official_Adam_W said:

A Topic about why Jason slashing has become a thing got locked? Why? That is a harmless topic and a good one for discussion. Shrug gotta love the power plays

Not locked. This is just a duplicate/maybe slightly different thread.

2 hours ago, AldermachXI said:

Mine is better too. It has audio visuals :P

Crazy Ralph's Doomsday Emporium is the place to be

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AldermachXI said:

Mine is better too. It has audio visuals :P

Gotta love a good audiovisual presentation.

8 hours ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Just slash them from the beginning.

I don't play Jason anymore but I don't blame them for slashing. It was frustrating before the last patch as Jason and now it's even worse. Isn't F13 considered a horror slasher series anyways? Let people choose how to kill when using Jason as they wish. 

• Thanks 1

I used to look down upon people that would just slash kill, I just thought it was so boring. But recently I started slashing people cause I've had it with all the pocket knives/ shotguns they added. Like am I expected to pick someone up only to get knifed and have them heal only for me to chase them for like another 2 minutes and have them find another pocket knife at a camp site? It sucks playing as Jason. I think I'm just gonna turn my spawn preference to counselors and play jason in offline bots mode. 

• Like 1

PSA:  Those of you on Xbox playing private matches- slash at your own risk.  You put yourself t in jeopardy of being kicked, blocked, and/or reported.  XBL F13 Private Match community are some salty snowflakes.  If you could care less about your rep, slash away then.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Ker Juice said:

PSA:  Those of you on Xbox playing private matches- slash at your own risk.  You put yourself t in jeopardy of being kicked, blocked, and/or reported.  XBL F13 Private Match community are some salty snowflakes.  If you could care less about your rep, slash away then.

I mean, it is their own private match. You are joining a lobby hosted by someone else, and more often than not they have some kind of description or tag about what the lobby is looking for. If you don't want to be kicked or reported, start your own private match. 

20 hours ago, AdrianBlackbear said:

I mean, it is their own private match. You are joining a lobby hosted by someone else, and more often than not they have some kind of description or tag about what the lobby is looking for. If you don't want to be kicked or reported, start your own private match.  

You don’t understand- this is the norm now. It doesn’t matter if you start your own- it’s what is expected. You have two choices when you start your own lobby: put tags that lets the community know slashing and spawn killing is ok and have no one join, or don’t warn with tags, wait forever for your lobby to fill, start the game slashing and “spawn killing” and have nearly everyone curse u out before ragequitting. And then u can still get reported and blocked. 

How surprising, the forum police and their buttkissers havent tried locking this post in which the topic has been brought up before.

Have they come to their senses? Probably not. Lol

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Spyro said:

How surprising, the forum police and their buttkissers havent tried locking this post in which the topic has been brought up before.

Have they come to their senses? Probably not. Lol

Don't be an arse to other users because they like keeping one of their favourite places to post clear of the same half a dozen threads over and over. That's not fair.

Also, we forum police don't have to 'try' and lock a thread - we can just lock it, like this (for being a duplicate thread, please use the search function like we keep saying).

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1