TomDice

Where is everybody from...

11 hours ago, Grandead said:

I'm in Wagga Wagga, NSW, Australia - about 282 miles northeast from Melbourne - 286 miles southwest of Sydney.

Wow, small world!  A few weeks after moving to Germany I was vacationing in Australia and randomly met a girl on a train from Wagga Wagga.  Ended up going and visiting her a few days later but in Albury (I have no why - maybe because it was on the line between Sydney and Melbourne?)

14 hours ago, Blaisy-Bas said:

If I had a pregnant wife I would let her choose the name as long as it’s not something absurd or an anime related name.

I mean the pregnant wife would deserve it because she went throw all that pain to get the child out and did you know the giving birth is the most painful thing in the world 

On 18.1.2018 at 5:47 PM, RavenStorm32 said:

Wow, small world!  A few weeks after moving to Germany I was vacationing in Australia and randomly met a girl on a train from Wagga Wagga.  Ended up going and visiting her a few days later but in Albury (I have no why - maybe because it was on the line between Sydney and Melbourne?)

Do you like it here in Germany?

Why Germany and not any other country? 

On 18.1.2018 at 11:12 PM, Moe9999633 said:

I mean the pregnant wife would deserve it because she went throw all that pain to get the child out and did you know the giving birth is the most painful thing in the world 

I do not wanna imagine the pain but it really depends on the drugs, some patients do not feel anything after taking strong painkillers.

The strongest pain anyone can have his stepping on a Lego barefoot I think we can all agree on that.

6 hours ago, Blaisy-Bas said:

Do you like it here in Germany?

Why Germany and not any other country? 

I love it here, though I wish my German grammar was better.

I lived in Seoul before I came here and out of all the offers I had, I chose Germany for the quality of life, fascinating history but, mostly because the school systems are fantastic (I teach 1st grade). 

9 hours ago, RavenStorm32 said:

I love it here, though I wish my German grammar was better.

I lived in Seoul before I came here and out of all the offers I had, I chose Germany for the quality of life, fascinating history but, mostly because the school systems are fantastic (I teach 1st grade). 

Oh that’s cool being an elementary teacher.

1-4th grade are great because then they’re still kids and not wanna be grown ups after going to their sophomore years 

22 hours ago, Blaisy-Bas said:

I do not wanna imagine the pain but it really depends on the drugs, some patients do not feel anything after taking strong painkillers.

The strongest pain anyone can have his stepping on a Lego barefoot I think we can all agree on that.

This is why I’m scared to have a child because of the pain 

but it’s actually giving birth then it’s period cramps well that’s what my friend told me

On 13/01/2018 at 1:46 AM, Gummybish said:

My mother

Btw your from your dads thing in between his legs 

1 hour ago, Moe9999633 said:

This is why I’m scared to have a child because of the pain 

but it’s actually giving birth then it’s period cramps well that’s what my friend told me

Yea many women are afraid of giving birth, there are lots of complications even going as far as to dying during birth.

Sometimes it really pays off being a man, respectively.

On 18/01/2018 at 3:52 PM, Grandead said:

I'm in Wagga Wagga, NSW, Australia - about 282 miles northeast from Melbourne - 286 miles southwest of Sydney.

More aussies here cool to see! Im from Maitland NSW 

Kent, the Garden of England ... though less of a garden these days and more like a scuzzy backyard with an old mattress tossed in the corner, a rusty barbeque, weeds growing up through the cracks in the patio, and an old dog occasionally squatting and shaking to squeeze out a fresh log ... 

On 21/01/2018 at 10:45 AM, Blaisy-Bas said:

Yea many women are afraid of giving birth, there are lots of complications even going as far as to dying during birth.

Sometimes it really pays off being a man, respectively.

It is very scary to give birth I think that why my mum was scared to have a kid so she waited

i guess it does pay off