TomDice

Where is everybody from...

28 minutes ago, Erik13E said:

@HANSON, I live north of the city, Near Freeport Pa. 

Ahh okay. I am in West end/Crafton Heights. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Ahh okay. I am in West end/Crafton Heights. 

That's not too far.

12 hours ago, DialM said:

The (mostly) barren wasteland known formally as Iowa.

giphy.gif

Another mid-westerner...you haven't escaped yet?

2 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

Another mid-westerner...you haven't escaped yet?

The midwest in good ol' USA isn't a bad place. I mean, it's cold, but that scares away most of the riff-raff.

Standard of living is good; gun ownership/CC laws are lenient; cost of living isn't usually high; I prefer this kind of life, at least when compared to bigger cities that are most abundant elsewhere. Can't stand the idea of living in overcrowded populations...

Just now, Trident77 said:

The midwest in good ol' USA isn't a bad place. I mean, it's cold, but that scares away most of the riff-raff.

Standard of living is good; gun ownership/CC laws are lenient; cost of living isn't usually high; I prefer this kind of life, at least when compared to bigger cities that are most abundant elsewhere. Can't stand the idea of living in overcrowded populations...

I agree on a lot of that. Unfortunately, no jobs related to what I do. Have to go where the work is. Even in Arizona I live in the countryside on 4 acres; away from all the annoying "other people". :lol:

The Emerald Isle of Ireland, home of the warrior poets, the saints and scholars, where the grass is green, the sky is blue and the craic is mighty. :)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Official_Adam_W said:

Toronto Ontario, Canada

Only other Canadian ive seen. Go Canada 👍😁

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Wolledc said:

Bremen, Germany 

I was born in Hamburg, Germany. Currently living in Northrhine Westphalia, though.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Sudsy's with the dive bar, laundromat, two arcade machines and seeing bands like The Murder Junkies. I always knew I was in for a good time i was going to a show at Sudsy's. 

Vine street was awesome back then. Haven't been in years but I heard the revitalized it with a bunch of indie restaurants. That's awesome that you came out here for college. Did you enjoy Pittsburgh?

Hell yes, Sudsy's was awesome. Too bad they closed, last show I saw there was Deicide back in '06. Bogarts is still a good venue and there are many others in town and across the river with great shows, Dayton is building back up too.

I loved Pitt! I was a young pup not long out of high school, I was there from 2000-2001. My first experience away from home, great memories. I still visit every few years especially for the excuse to grab some grub. 

1 hour ago, Jballz said:

Only other Canadian ive seen. Go Canada 👍😁

@AldermachXI and @bewareofbears are Canadian too. There are quite a few of our neighbors to the north here.

53 minutes ago, Wolledc said:

Bremen, Germany 

Northern Germany, noice.

Bremerhaven is a nice place to visit but the mentality of northern people is so different to what i am used to as west side german.

7 hours ago, Cer1alkill3r said:

I am also Canadian. First page of the post my friend. 

I was just letting @Jballz know there are others. I am not Canadian, but we can still be friends.😄 

Got to ensure the forums never run low on maple syrup.

EDIT: Oh...I just noticed. This is my 2,000th post. :o Good to know I was talking about food....mmm....maple syrup.

• Like 1