1 minute ago, SDA said:

Then be LaChappa and only fight with fire pokers and swim perks activated. You can make the game tougher for yourself without changing objectives involuntarily for the rest of the lobby.

That's what I said, I don't agree with this tactic but I understand his motive.

14 minutes ago, SDA said:

Then you've clearly filled your lobby with easy marks(I also watch wrestling on ocassion); the moment someone sees your dead body with keys and the fuse across the map, or you carrying a prop to an odd corner of the map, the jig is up, especially if Jason will debrief in the lobby afterwards.

Well to be honest i have no control over who joins Public Lobbies.    And i don't go out my way to hide things across the map which i would agree is pretty dickish.

I've already explain i do what i do depending on whats going on.  Just because i hold keys and the fuse doesn't mean i don't let people use them or I won't use them..  Or i just don't do objectives. I don't grab the car battery and bring it across the map.    But i do hold items like fuses and keys till later on in the match..  

12 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

wrestling is a fake show, 

Actually wrestling is a REAL show.. Its just scripted.   Its not like wrestlers use CGI and stunt doubles.

again, what´s your in game name? as long as you stay hidden, i claim you troll. and just tell here otherwise.

Just now, pApA^LeGBa said:

again, what´s your in game name? as long as you stay hidden, i claim you troll. and just tell here otherwise.

You can claim me troll all you want.   I don't really need to justify my in game play style to anyone.  

And my game name is irrelevant.    Just call me.. That guy.

5 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

You can claim me troll all you want.   I don't really need to justify my in game play style to anyone.  

And my game name is irrelevant.    Just call me.. That guy.

trolling is not a playstyle. hiding parts is not cheating in the usual way, but it is helping Jason. you trying to sugarcoat it doesn´t change that. effin trolls. this game is so full of them, it´s a shame.

You keep others away from playing their style. so go and put your style where no sun shines.

• Like 1

On 1/12/2018 at 4:31 PM, HuDawg said:

if i have the keys or the fuse..  Im not going to allow the game to end or counselors to Escape until Jason gets a few kills.  

You’re a bonehead

people like you are exactly why this game has gradually got to the state it’s currently in today.

play your role, if you’re a counselor help others escape as fast as possible.

Due to the current state of the game I don’t play as often as I used to. But when I played often I chose to play A.J. and I always saw Bugsy or Vanessa trying to do repair jobs and I will be standing right there.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

trolling is not a playstyle. hiding parts is not cheating in the usual way, but it is helping Jason. you trying to sugarcoat it doesn´t change that. effin trolls. this game is so full of them, it´s a shame.

You keep others away from playing their style. so go and put your style where no sun shines.

Im not trolling tho..  Thats like, your opinion and i 100% disagree.

Also.. finders keepers losers weepers.   You find the keys 1st its your choice one when you choose to DRIVE or drop them.  Period.

If you don´t use the keys as soon as you can you troll. simple. you keep others from escaping that maybe still level up and want fast xp. wich you deny them even putting them at risk to get killed even when they could be out already. no matter how bad the jason is, a lucky kill can happen fast.

@HuDawgwhat console do you play on and what is your ID? I would like to know that way I could avoid playing with you. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

If you don´t use the keys as soon as you can you troll. simple. you keep others from escaping that maybe still level up and want fast xp. wich you deny them even putting them at risk 

Its not trolling tho. I already told you this..

And please.. By all means.. Show me where im breaking any rules that say "If i have the keys i need to escape ASAP or give them to anyone"  

Honestly this is becoming ridiculous, honestly at this point just mutually agree to disagree. If the players he plays with find the game a lot more fun and challenging by him doing this, why stop him.

yeah, the most riddiculous thing is him not telling where under wich name he plays. for a good reason. he knows what he does is a D move hence he does not want to be recognized. such people ruing the game.

there is also no rule against sliding. is this also ok now? how about some logic when it comes to fair play?

Some people would rather just wait til everyone dead to escape....me I try to repair everything but if I notice someone screwing me over im just waiting for my chance.

what he doesn´t realize is the fact that he forces his rules on his team. and doesn´t give a sht if others want a fast game. he only cares about him getting longer games. that´s like those people who want to force stupide rules like, no spawn kill.  @HuDawg you want longer games? git gud so you don´t need to rely on others not escaping for that.

it´s frustrating to search the whole map, talk to everyone and yet not finding parts. also you promote trolling jason if objectives can´t be done. what else is there if you can´t escape?

3 hours ago, HuDawg said:

Its not trolling tho. I already told you this..

And please.. By all means.. Show me where im breaking any rules that say "If i have the keys i need to escape ASAP or give them to anyone"  

By definition, yes, you are trolling. Engaging in trolling behaviour makes you a troll. Not only are you actually a troll, but you are performing actions that align with that role, therefore, you are trolling. 

• Like 2

You know how insane people don’t know they’re crazy, maybe trolls don’t know they’re trolls.

1 hour ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

what he doesn´t realize is the fact that he forces his rules on his team. and doesn´t give a sht if others want a fast game

Not for nothing but.. I don't consider this a team game or a competitive game.  And ya.. i don't care if players want a fast game. 

I mean.. Do players care I want a long game?   

Short game...long game.   The games are 20 mins long.  Its short by default.    IMO if you don't like getting chased and killed by Jason you're playing the wrong game.

15 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Not for nothing but.. I don't consider this a team game or a competitive game.  And ya.. i don't care if players want a fast game. 

I mean.. Do players care I want a long game?   

Short game...long game.   The games are 20 mins long.  Its short by default.    IMO if you don't like getting chased and killed by Jason you're playing the wrong game.

You can get your long game and chases without keeping others from escaping. you just deceide to force it on your team. troll. no matter how much you wanna sugarcoat. you are a troll.

Also by delaying the escape you do not play as intended. Where is the fun in artifically long games with the weak jasons? as you say you do this if the jasons can´t keep people from escaping and people would get out too fast for your likings.

If you like getting chased by a Jason who doesn´t know what he is doing then that makes you even a bigger troll...

It is a team game. by default. your opinion is not valid here. you just don´t play it as a teamgame. you are the problem here

50 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

IT is a team game. by default. your opinion is not valid here. you just don´t play it as a teamgame. you are the problem here

...Game doesn't tell me to "help my team'.. It says survive.  Just sayin'.

Besides im not looking for validation on my opinions.. Im just telling you what i do and why i do it.

Dude..  I work long hours.  I get home.. Sit back.  Take a huge rip from my Jason Bong.  And play this game to have fun with what limited time i have left in the day.    And that fun is Jason chases and murders which does not happen with quick escapes.  If i wanted quick escapes id be playing GTA.

I think you're kind of over reacting to a very minor issue.  Its not that deep.

1 hour ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

Also by delaying the escape you do not play as intended.

11 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

And that fun is Jason chases and murders which does not happen with quick escapes.

I think you both could benefit by looking for a group that meets your specific tastes, instead of arguing back and forth. Some players like quick escapes, some like long drawn out matches. Just agree to disagree and move on. -_-