i about lost my sh1t recently id taken the prop and gas to the boat and a bugsy came along and decided to fit both parts, the entire time he was doing this i ws fending off jason who was blatent ignoring him doing the repairs, he managed to fit both parts while i smacked jason around when it should have been the other way around me fitting them and him fighting

@HuDawg how about you find a game that suits you more if you think this is too easy, instead of trolling the rest of your team? and yes, that´s exactly what you do if you keep parts for yourself.

i am sick of jason trolling also, i just don´t waste my time with hide and seek and try to get things done while others do dance parties or play hide and seek like you. (maybe try hide and shriek, seems a good choice for you...)

@HuDawg

While I completely agree with your reasoning, I can't agree with your actions. Prohibiting players from escaping simply because you want to have a good time is bullshit. The people that troll Jason are the ones not wanting to escape. All you are doing is punishing the wrong people.

4 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

@HuDawg how about you find a game that suits you more if you think this is too easy, instead of trolling the rest of your team? and yes, that´s exactly what you do if you keep parts for yourself.

i am sick of jason trolling also, i just don´t waste my time with hide and seek and try to get things done while others do dance parties or play hide and seek like you. (maybe try hide and shriek, seems a good choice for you...)

Im not trolling anyone.   You would never know i was doing this anyways...hence its not trolling.  

And to be honest i don't really care what anyone thinks about my play style.  I didn't ask for permission.. Im simply telling the people in this topic that people like me exist.  

1 hour ago, Toddarino said:

@HuDawg

Prohibiting players from escaping simply because you want to have a good time is bullshit. The people that troll Jason are the ones not wanting to escape.

I disagree.  Trolling Jason is usually done by players that can escape.  That being said..   I play this game to play hide and seek with Jason, thats the reason i purchased this game.

19 minutes ago, Toddarino said:

Sure hope you're on Xbox instead of PS4.

It doesn't really matter since you would never know im doing what im doing.  I really sell it...lol

I do what i do when it makes sense to do so.  

Everyone's attacking each other today lol. 

No wonder lots of the people switched to the discord

7 minutes ago, Toddarino said:

If this isn't the textbook definition of trolling I don't know what is.

Trolling is the art of annoying someone on purpose and trying to get a rise out of certain people.

So me deciding not to do objectives or escape in order to get a better experience in a game where Jason is supposed to kill people..  Has nothing to do with trolling.   Because im not trying to do anything other then have fun in a the game.  And like i said.. i really sell it.. So you would never know.. Hence thats the opposite of trolling.

I'm willing to bet the poor bastards that are stuck playing with you don't see it that way. Some of them want to have fun in a game too. Unfortunately for them the keys and fuse that they're searching for may very well be in your pocket. 

But oh I forgot, your fun is more important than theirs.

7 minutes ago, Toddarino said:

I'm willing to bet the poor bastards that are stuck playing with you don't see it that way. Some of them want to have fun in a game too. Unfortunately for them the keys and fuse that they're searching for may very well be in your pocket. 

But oh I forgot, your fun is more important than theirs.

Again... You would never know.

Whats next.. Gonna complain about all the pocket knives i toss in the lake too?  :D

Finders keepers.. losers weepers. 

1 minute ago, HuDawg said:

Again... You would never know.

Whats next.. Gonna complain about all the pocket knives i toss in the lake too?  :D

Finders keepers.. losers weepers. 

That I don't mind, fuck those extra pocket knives lol.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Trolling is the art of annoying someone on purpose and trying to get a rise out of certain people.

So me deciding not to do objectives or escape in order to get a better experience in a game where Jason is supposed to kill people..  Has nothing to do with trolling.   Because im not trying to do anything other then have fun in a the game.  And like i said.. i really sell it.. So you would never know.. Hence thats the opposite of trolling.

By your own half assed definition, you're trolling. You choosing to gum up the works is only a tiny bit less trollish because youre not blasting it in game.

14 minutes ago, SDA said:

By your own half assed definition, you're trolling. You choosing to gum up the works is only a tiny bit less trollish because youre not blasting it in game.

Like i said tho.. I really sell it.   So know one knows.. Infact i usually end up back in the lobbies later and everyone enjoyed the game and plays again.. And i get less rage quits.

Maybe some of you don't understand what that means.. Probably the best way to look at is the term selling in Pro Wrestling.

http://prowrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Sell

Pretty much that says it all.

sure hope you are a console player. and trolling doesn´t need to be recognized as long as the troll can collect salt they are happy usually. some people used to brag on steam forums about how they hid parts and enjoyed everyone desperatly searching for it. they also didn´t tell anyone in game. (that was before the map update)

you bascially punish your team for mistakes the devs made.

1 minute ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

sure hope you are a console player.

It doesn't matter..  Since im not trolling and you would never know im doing what im doing.  (Again, i SELL IT)    Selling it well means you'll never know anything.

Infact when i do what i do,  people tend to love the end results.. both the counselors and Jason (They just don't know im responsible).

And when i get back in the lobby people are usually talking about how intense the game was.  Counselors and Jason.

Hopefully the next patch Buffs Jason and nerfs counselors.. So i won't have to do stuff like this to keep the game entertaining.

3 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

i don´t care how you try to sugarcoat it. it´s a D move. simple.

Well i don't consider it a D move...    Feel free to keep complaining but i don't take orders from anyone when playing.

3 minutes ago, Gummybish said:

My face while I'm reading this thread.

tumblr_m3po64whix1qhut4e.jpg

Thats the face i make when i magically drop keys by someones feet near the end of the match and the remaining counselors all shit themselves.   OMG the KEYS!  RUN!

And im just sitting there like.. "Dude, i just found them"  :D

2 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

It doesn't matter..  Since im not trolling and you would never know im doing what im doing.  (Again, i SELL IT)    Selling it well means you'll never know anything.

Infact when i do what i do,  people tend to love the end results.. both the counselors and Jason (They just don't know im responsible).

And when i get back in the lobby people are usually talking about how intense the game was.  Counselors and Jason.

Hopefully the next patch Buffs Jason and nerfs counselors.. So i won't have to do stuff like this to keep the game entertaining.

Then you've clearly filled your lobby with easy marks(I also watch wrestling on ocassion); the moment someone sees your dead body with keys and the fuse across the map, or you carrying a prop to an odd corner of the map, the jig is up, especially if Jason will debrief in the lobby afterwards.

And if it's not? Refer to my first statement- it's pretty easy to find out someone who's sole objective is to be a fly in the buttermilk if you've played at all.

Well i don't consider it a D move...    Feel free to keep complaining but i don't take orders from anyone when playing.

Thats the face i make when i magically drop keys by someones feet near the end of the match and the remaining counselors all shit themselves.   OMG the KEYS!  RUN!

yeah. sure. worst case of troll. what´s your in game name? i mean you easily just keep it in game and claim here you "sell" them (apples and oranges here. and wrestling is a fake show, i really don´t want anything from there in my games)

I

In all honesty, while I'm not entirely on board with you holding the keys and fuse to yourself, I understand your motive behind it. 

The game is really easy right now, it needs some sort of a challenge to be honest. 

1 minute ago, Gummybish said:

I

In all honesty, while I'm not entirely on board with you holding the keys and fuse to yourself, I understand your motive behind it. 

The game is really easy right now, it needs some sort of a challenge to be honest. 

Then be LaChappa and only fight with fire pokers and swim perks activated. You can make the game tougher for yourself without changing objectives involuntarily for the rest of the lobby.

• Like 1