We’ll do our job when others do their job and drop parts near the car instead of picking it up and dropping it again:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WashingtonJones said:

The pathway to hell is paved with good intentions. You might not be trying to help Jason, but those are the results. That's how I would take it as Jason, and if I knew it was happening as a counselor, I would leave the match.

But im NOT trying to help Jason.    Im trying to make the game more enjoyable for myself.  By holding fuses and keys and refusing to help others on objective the game becomes more exciting.  As i said, il help later on with objectives OR if jason starts killing people.  But until then, i want some drama.. Some blood..

Besides.. I play this to the bone.. . You would never know im doing anything (or not doing anything).   Sometimes i even let newbie Jasons kill me IF they haven`t gotten any kills.  But, i really sell that shit.   I don`t make it look obvious at all.

4 hours ago, Gummybish said:

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that repairers are not doing their job when it comes to fixing the phone or the cars.

As a Tiffany main my job is to bring parts to the repairers without running the risk of attracting Jason due to her not giving off noise pings. However, in many circumstances I noticed that whenever I bring the parts, AJs, Deborahs, or Erics ignore the parts and just grab a bat or a shotgun, even when there are no traps. This in turn forces me to repair the objectives even though I am the LAST counselor that should even try to attempt it.

Is anyone else noticing this or am I just tripping?

If they're being unhelpful, throw fire crackers down by them and bolt away with that speed they don't have so Jason can find them. ;)

Edited by Tiffany
Just wanna note that this is a joke

5 hours ago, Gummybish said:

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that repairers are not doing their job when it comes to fixing the phone or the cars.

To be honest, I don't dwell on the issue as much. It used to bother me a bit, but not now. I set my counselor to random, and play out whatever role my counselor is best suited for. Between trolls, newcomers, try hards, and know-it-alls, I do my part to help out, and get the hell out of dodge.

5 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

They don't do shit unless you grab their hand and take them to it.

I give some words of wisdom to newcomer players, and let them be. Either they take the advice, or they don't either way, I'll do what I do and go.

4 hours ago, shodan said:

I’ve had the opposite problem, where the faster characters are speed looting the cabins. They pick up the item then drop it where they found it, expecting someone else to go and get it, take it to the car and fix it.   

While this can be annoying, the bright side is, you know where stuff is. Someone may use it as they should, and if they don't, you can.

1 hour ago, HuDawg said:

Im trying to make the game more enjoyable for myself.  By holding fuses and keys and refusing to help others on objective the game becomes more exciting.  As i said, il help later on with objectives OR if jason starts killing people.  But until then, i want some drama.. Some blood..

Besides.. I play this to the bone.. . You would never know im doing anything (or not doing anything).   Sometimes i even let newbie Jasons kill me IF they haven`t gotten any kills.  But, i really sell that shit.   I don`t make it look obvious at all.

There's nothing wrong with making the game more entertaining for yourself, except at the expense of other players. Things can be just as dramatic, without holding stuff that you are waiting to use. Leave it for the others, and see if they'll do what needs to be done. If they don't, then go back for it and complete the objectives.

Solution: be a repairer. As a Deb main, I’m sick of everyone expecting me alone to repair EVERYTHING. A typical game is me finding AND repairing 2-3 car items by myself and someone else MIGHT contribute finding an item. The lobbies are getting more and more... touched by an angel. I’m often repairing all car parts while some asshole with the key doing absolutely nothing takes the car and escapes with nobody, not even attempting to pick anyone up. It’s usually Bugsy/Vanessa/Chad players that do nothing, can’t even find or run parts yet expect the repairers to do all the work  AKA ‘I want to run around and not contribute but reap the benefits’

I’ve had players drop shit at my feet nowhere near the car or phone box expecting me to just stop what I’m doing and run to repair. What people aren’t dropping are pocket knives and med sprays. Players sure know how to find a counselor with high repair only when it benefits them, otherwise they are MIA. People frequently try to drop stuff off for me to take care of but don’t cover me or even offer a med spray for me to tank a trap. It’s pathetic so I reject the conversation that repairers aren’t pulling their weight because that is far from the truth. I’m having to find the items, tank traps, waste my spray and pocket knives AND repair and BARELY survive while others hoard knives and sprays.

If you want something repaired so badly, be a counselor with high repair. It’s the same coward players that want to play as acounaelor with high speed and stamina to watch repairers die and then take advantage of what they repaired. Thanks. So the argument is null. If you want things repaired, switch to a counselor with higher repair, it’s not up to one person in the lobby to do everything while you hide, waiting for people to find items and repair so you can move in. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

Solution: be a repairer. As a Deb main, I’m sick of everyone expecting me alone to repair EVERYTHING. A typical game is me finding AND repairing 2-3 car items by myself and someone else MIGHT contribute finding an item. The lobbies are getting more and more... touched by an angel. I’m often repairing all car parts while some asshole with the key doing absolutely nothing takes the car and escapes with nobody, not even attempting to pick anyone up. It’s usually Bugsy/Vanessa/Chad players that do nothing, can’t even find or run parts yet expect the repairers to do all the work  AKA ‘I want to run around and not contribute but reap the benefits’

I’ve had players drop shit at my feet nowhere near the car or phone box expecting me to just stop what I’m doing and run to repair. What people aren’t dropping are pocket knives and med sprays. Players sure know how to find a counselor with high repair only when it benefits them, otherwise they are MIA. People frequently try to drop stop off for me to take care of but don’t cover me or even offer a med spray for me to tank a trap. It’s pathetic so I reject the conversation that repairers aren’t pulling their weight because that is far from the truth.

If you want something repaired so badly, be a counselor with high repair. It’s the same coward players that want to play as acounaelor with high speed and stamina to watch repairers die and then take advantage of what they repaired. Thanks. So the argument is null. If you want things repaired, switch to a counselor with higher repair, it’s not up to one person in the lobby to do everything while you hide, waiting for people to find items and repair so you can move in. 

How am I supposed to know if the repairers will do their job or not in a lobby?

When you are playing as someone with a high repair, people are naturally going to expect you to repair everything. 

Also if there is more than one repairer in the lobby and they all choose not to repair one objective, even when there are no traps present, that isn't an issue on the part transporter.

1 hour ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

I’ve had players drop shit at my feet nowhere near the car or phone box expecting me to just stop what I’m doing and run to repair. What people aren’t dropping are pocket knives and med sprays. Players sure know how to find a counselor with high repair only when it benefits them, otherwise they are MIA. People frequently try to drop stuff off for me to take care of but don’t cover me or even offer a med spray for me to tank a trap. It’s pathetic so I reject the conversation that repairers aren’t pulling their weight because that is far from the truth. I’m having to find the items, tank traps, waste my spray and pocket knives AND repair and BARELY survive while others hoard knives and sprays.

I'll drop a part and a knife or spray if someone in the lobby for more than a round will do a repair. I'll even hide nearby, and ambush Jason when he moves in for a kill on said repair person. Not all players are out for themselves.

51 minutes ago, Gummybish said:

Sad truth is, everyone won't play their cliched roles in the game. Some don't because they don't know how to, while others don't just because. It sucks, but I've adapted to how players in QP are. You win some, you lose some. Don't let it ruin your joy in the game.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gummybish said:

When you are playing as someone with a high repair, people are naturally going to expect you to repair everything. 

Also if there is more than one repairer in the lobby and they all choose not to repair one objective, even when there are no traps present, that isn't an issue on the part transporter.

You don’t, just be the repairer the lobby deserves lol. I hated repairers who didn’t do their job so I became a repairer. I went from Tiffany to Deb months ago

12 hours ago, HuDawg said:

Its one of two things.  One being they are new players and don't know whats going on.

Two.. they maybe players like me who because of the Jason nerfs and counselor buffs..  tend to not want to repair things or  call the cops too earlier in the match.   I just ignore the objectives and would rather go play hide and seek with Jason.      Even if i have keys or the fuse.  Il just keep it on me for the rest of the match.  My real objective is to be chased and hopefully killed by jason.

But if the Jason is a good player and its all randoms newbs who are getting killed quickly by Jason.  This is when i will actually play the objectives.  And its more intense to play the objectives after a few counselors have been killed off. 

I sort of play by my own rules.. Meaning, Jason needs get some kills before i help anyone..or do any actual objectives. 

... can this confession of trolling and holding the game hostage be a bannable offense please?

There's probably no repairing going on because Jason is not much of a threat anymore.

It makes sense thinking about it. Easy escapes probably got boring quickly, so trolling Jason is probably the only way to get a kick out of it.

9 hours ago, Duckodb said:

I don't care about xp anymore either I'm level 150 and getting xp the quickest way possible is how I got there fast. It means I can say I don't get as pissed when I don't get to finish half the matches I start because an asshole host quits when they die. It's not entertaining when somebody keeps parts away from everybody else who's trying to do what they're supposed to do and complete objectives and escape because you get a boner over watching them die. It's also not entertaining sitting there for 10 minutes doing nothing watching a dillhole dance in front of the police because they get 20 extra points for time and if Jason will come pick them up they get 10 for using a knife.

Holding on to the keys and fuse makes you rhe asshole.  

3 hours ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

You don’t, just be the repairer the lobby deserves lol. I hated repairers who didn’t do their job so I became a repairer. I went from Tiffany to Deb months ago

Sadly I get Tiffany withdrawals whenever I try to play any other counselor lol. I adore her stamina and speed and not having to deal with Jason hunting me down early to mid game. 

5 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

I lead Jason right to players like @HuDawg

..No... You don't.  Because you would never know im doing what im doing.lol

4 hours ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

... can this confession of trolling and holding the game hostage be a bannable offense please?

Im not trolling anything..  Nor im I holding the game hostage. 

Lol.. Bannable offense?  :D

58 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Im not trolling anything..  Nor im I holding the game hostage. 

Lol.. Bannable offense?  :D

You're still preventing others from accomplishing objectives like they should be doing by holding on to the phone fuse and car keys all because you wanna play cat and mouse for a little longer. 

Just now, Gummybish said:

You're still preventing others from accomplishing objectives like they should be doing by holding on to the phone fuse and car keys all because you wanna play cat and mouse for a little longer. 

...Can't always get what you want tho.

Besides, I don't play this game to see counselors beat up Jason and escape in under 5 mins.   So if i chose NOT to do objectives at the current moment then its my choice and theres nothing you or anyone else can do about it.   (Well besides make topics like this to complain about people not doing the objectives)

Game are 20 mins long anyways..   Its not like im preventing anyone from surviving.    

1 minute ago, HuDawg said:

...Can't always get what you want tho.

Besides, I don't play this game to see counselors beat up Jason and escape in under 5 mins.   So if i chose NOT to do objectives at the current moment then its my choice and theres nothing you or anyone else can do about it.   (Well besides make topics like this to complain about people not doing the objectives)

Game are 20 mins long anyways..   Its not like im preventing anyone from surviving.    

The same applies to you as well then, you can't always get what you want when it comes to being able to play cat and mouse with Jason.

I don't see why you have to ruin others gameplay by purposely holding onto both the keys and the fuse when you can simply just drop them off, not leave in the car, or when the cops show up and then have your cat and mouse game.

1 minute ago, Gummybish said:

I don't see why you have to ruin others gameplay by purposely holding onto both the keys and the fuse when you can simply just drop them off, not leave in the car, or when the cops show up and then have your cat and mouse game.

Well maybe if Gun Buffs Jason and Nerfs Counselors i wouldn't have to do what i do to entertain myself.

I didn't have to do this a few months ago...

People call the cops early.. usually end up trolling Jason by the exit.  People get the car going early, they either escape or drive around the map non stop toying with Jason.  And if people call the cops or escape with the cars to early Jason may rage quit.  

I have my reasons for doing what I do...

15 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Well maybe if Gun Buffs Jason and Nerfs Counselors i wouldn't have to do what i do to entertain myself.

I didn't have to do this a few months ago...

People call the cops early.. usually end up trolling Jason by the exit.  People get the car going early, they either escape or drive around the map non stop toying with Jason.  And if people call the cops or escape with the cars to early Jason may rage quit.  

I have my reasons for doing what I do...

You still don't have to do it now, you choose to do it. No one is forcing you to work with Jason by holding the keys and fuse hostage. 

People are going to troll no matter what, you're just trying to prolong the inevitable, because even then they can simply just outrun and potentially even kill Jason. That is a bigger slap to the face than the counselors escaping.

5 minutes ago, Gummybish said:

You still don't have to do it now, you choose to do it. No one is forcing you to work with Jason by holding the keys and fuse hostage. 

People are going to troll no matter what, you're just trying to prolong the inevitable, because even then they can simply just outrun and potentially even kill Jason. That is a bigger slap to the face than the counselors escaping.

Me and you seem to have totally different perceptions of what is going on here... and what this game is all about.

Yes.. i do like to prolong the game but nothing is inevitable.   The fact is you made this topic about Fixers not doing their job.  Alls i did is explain a few reason behind players not doing their job.   

Besides im not working with Jason.  As i already explained a few times.    That being said, if i actually did see someone working with Jason id actually do the objectives ASAP.

3 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Me and you seem to have totally different perceptions of what is going on here... and what this game is all about.

Yes.. i do like to prolong the game but nothing is inevitable.   The fact is you made this topic about Fixers not doing their job.  Alls i did is explain a few reason behind players not doing their job.   

Besides im not working with Jason.  As i already explained a few times.    That being said, if i actually did see someone working with Jason id actually do the objectives ASAP.

Agree to disagree then, it is what it is. Hope I didn't come off as rude and disrespectful.

I think it would help both repairer, and non-repairer counselors if they opened the gas-cap before pouring it in.

6 minutes ago, Gummybish said:

Agree to disagree then, it is what it is. Hope I didn't come off as rude and disrespectful.

Its all good.  Im Old skool.. I prefer people to say what they mean even it it comes off rude or disrespectful.   Just be yourself :D

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

I lead Jason right to players like @HuDawg

Did you just admit to helping Jason?! :P