SametChan

Red house from jason a new sense vs last sense | windows glow - [Enter VOTE]

Which do you prefer new sense or last sense from red house / windows and door glow?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer new sense or last sense from red house / windows and door glow?

• New sense - windows glow - inside can see player.
    • Last sense - normal glow - inside cannot see player.

I've seen bug-report from discord server, It's pretty very interesting new sense, it's just not a bug as well. I'll let know you new screenshot a new sense vs last sense.

New sense - bug, but very interesting - screenshot

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Last sense - original.

jasonsense-1.jpg

------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------- -------------------

[New idea] - interesting here!

rkgM4jA-Sk2UmfIeuLbhiQ.png

------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------- -------------------

If you have interesting more feature vs original for new vote please visit there thread,

Early-Alpha vs Final Release - The Return of Tommy Jarvis (Video - 03/01/18) - [Enter VOTE]

Definitely new,

I feel it wouldn't light up the whole map when you press sense. It would look more organized in a way. But, the counselors lighting up should still stay the same.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, TiffanyCox said:

Definitely new,

I feel it wouldn't light up the whole map when you press sense. It would look more organized in a way. But, the counselors lighting up should still stay the same.

8 minutes ago, T.W said:

new

I'm glad you really liked it, Let me know another last thread early-alpha vs final release: Early-Alpha vs Final Release - The Return of Tommy Jarvis (Video - 03/01/18) - [Enter VOTE]

Free to reply this thread and vote.

That does look cool.

Have the whole house glow if ur far away. Once you get close to the house then switch it to have just the windows glow.

It would look better for kill animations, especially environmentals that are on the walls of a cabin, if the whole cabin wasn't glowing. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WashingtonJones said:

That does look cool.

Have the whole house glow if ur far away. Once you get close to the house then switch it to have just the windows glow.

It would look better for kill animations, especially environmentals that are on the walls of a cabin, if the whole cabin wasn't glowing. 

Interesting more! I just added your quote our thread now.

• Thanks 1

New sense looks spooky, I vote on that one.

To solve the issue of sense in long range the house should emit a red mist unless your close so you know the direction.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

That does look cool.

Could be like this windows glow? Or just windows glow high from screenshot - new sense. Which is more interesting?

Image result for windows glow