Sign in to follow this  
EvilElvenElvis

Weird,Deranged 1 player vs Pam Voorhees Head in Cabin.

5 minutes ago, EvilElvenElvis said:

I Think it would be cool to have a mode where you must fight pamela voorhees head inside the virtual cabin. 

If you want that play the original NES game.

well since pamela is awnsering the phones and leaving creepy messages in the virtual cabin.why not create a part in the virtual cabin where you must fight pamelas severed head.and dont say this idea is stupid.im tired of the veterans waiting to pounce anytime a post sounds weird or to costly.

2 minutes ago, EvilElvenElvis said:

well since pamela is awnsering the phones and leaving creepy messages in the virtual cabin.why not create a part in the virtual cabin where you must fight pamelas severed head.and dont say this idea is stupid.im tired of the veterans waiting to pounce anytime a post sounds weird or to costly.

Shut up mate. You've posted this on a public forum so I'm sure as hell going to voice my opinion on it. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, EvilElvenElvis said:

well go ahead. if you seen the update for the virtual cabin youd see how something like this would fit.

But it wouldn’t fit. What does it look like when you do fight her? What does it look like when you are watching somebody else fight her? How do you fight her. What are the gameplay mechanics to fighting her? What are the rewards to fighting her? Are there any rewards? If not, why bother? Can Jason kill them while they are playing the mini game? If not why? What’s the excuse?  Or is it single player only? If so what are the rewards for winning, as you get nothing for multiplayer.  So no, it doesn’t work.

well the virtual cabin isnt multiplayer. its a first person perspective. the last virtual cabin update was very cool. you had to go dig up jason in a graveyard. you had pamela voorhees calling on a phone in a creepy basement with lots of jasons.one part after pamela voorhees calls and you pick up the phone.the house goes dark and part 3 jason escapes the tank display.fighting pamela voorhees head would be cool for the virtual cabin. 

Why on Earth would you want to fight a floating head...? That might just be the dumbest idea I've seen here and that's me being nice about it...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I think Pamela possessed the phone in the virtual cabin, so I think it would make more sense to fight a giant floating phone in one of the cabins. It would swing its giant receiver at you on it's cord as an attack, would have Pamela's ghostly voice taunting you and would be constantly ringing which would create fear -  when you manage to finally defeat it - it crashes to the floor with nothing but an eerie dial tone. 

If you don't like my phone idea. How would the player go about fighting Pamela's head? What attacks would the head have to deal damage to the player?

Well in the virtual cabin i could see it happening.fighting pamelas head with a machette.it also would be a nod to the nes style version. in the virtual cabin lots of displays to various friday the 13th stuff is saluted. if you beat pamelas head you get a badge. this last time i had to get her head out of the refrigerator outside of the virtual cabin and take it too jasons cabin.

46 minutes ago, EvilElvenElvis said:

Well in the virtual cabin i could see it happening.fighting pamelas head with a machette.it also would be a nod to the nes style version. in the virtual cabin lots of displays to various friday the 13th stuff is saluted. if you beat pamelas head you get a badge. this last time i had to get her head out of the refrigerator outside of the virtual cabin and take it too jasons cabin.

Yeah I could see it in the Virtual Cabin. Quite enjoyed that about the Virtual Cabin - it's an augmented "reality" where they can blur the lines between reality and fiction i.e. the development team being dispatched by Jason, the buggy Virtual Cabin etc. None of it has to make sense as part of a narrative. Definitely felt fresh.    

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EvilElvenElvis said:

Ok I never played the NES game. I retract my "dumbest idea I've seen here" comment.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

Wait! Maybe they can add a believable Pamela if she was Zombie Pamela!!!

Yeah I've brought this up before in older threads. A ghoulish Pamela Voorhees from the end of Part 3 executing the Jason style kills would be believable. Like Son, like Mother!

Well id like to see both versions of pamela voorhees.just as there is a human jason and a ghoulish jason.there could be the human pamela voorhees and the ghoulish rotting zombie pamela voorhees that could also fit into the virtual cabin. id like to see the well human pamela voorhees the most.she can fit in the game because video games are not real life.also you cant argue that you want to make the game as realistic as possiable.because jason and the whole franchise story is unrealistic.i think a mode after you kill jason 7 times,then the game will suddenly bring you to jasons ahack where you must defeat pamela voorhees head to permantley gain the grey sweater and a unique weapon that does more damage that just stun jason.

You got some wild ideas Elvis, and they are beyond the structure of this game. 

Most things in life aren't real, with the exception of the belief in the structures of life. If we don't believe in and take care of the structures, everything falls apart. That's why Pamela's floating-head-boss can never be in . It would violate the concept of this game. People would lose their belief in it. You think people are mad about the game now?

Have to admit I'd be highly amused by a floating head trying to attack me in the Virtual Cabin. I'd make for an unforgettable jump scare. Maybe the Virtual Cabin computer can have a minigame where you play as a pixilated side scrolling Jason with the floating head as a special attack.