AJ_isoverrated

Harder to get 7/7 then escaping.....

I think people are forgetting the most obvious part,Jason is supposed to be op! If he sees you,you should die.Now,your skill is what determines how long it will take for you to die.

Jason has been constantly getting nerfed and Counsellors are buffed which is extremely backwards.Other than fake fans that don't even know anything about f13,no one wanted it to be like this.

I along with hundred of other players have switched my preference to Counsellors even though I'm level 102 and always used to wipe the entire  lobby as Jason.Its a chore to do anything as him now and here's why:

- Increase in pocket knifes mean everyone has at least one pocket knife (notice how I said at least? Because it's usually more than one)

-Everyone has the medic perk which means they have 2-4 health packs.

- Everyone has a shotgun or a flare because their spawn was made more common.

- His terrible downright broken melee hit detection means he can easily get shit on by a group of Counsellors playing Chad.Grabbing anyone means a guaranteed stun.

-Grab range reduced means you need to be inside the Counsellor to grab them which was already hard enough before the nerf due to the mobility and versatility of the Counsellors.

-Tommy Jarvis was one of the hardest to kill and now it's almost impossible.

-Terrible hit detection made it harder to break down doors in combat stance,breaking it down the normal way guarantees a stun.

The game was already hard enough to play with all the issues and the one thing that kept me and others to stay dedicated was ruined.

Lock this thread out but I said what I wanted to say,the rest of the posts only complained and didn't make any points for their claim.It was just "Jason is bad now".

• Like 1

Hello,

I agree that there are many problems with the balance of this game. But this is the wrong forum, for this topic; as well as it is a repeat thread. I suggest searching for other threads similar to balance issues the game has. Please take no offense by this, it just seems right to bide by the rules. :) 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Yeah I have my preference set to none I like playing either or but I do have a lot of good games as Jason but yeah its sucks when you get ganged up on 5-6 of them all trying to escape in the car stun ever time. Whatever I don't care that much

BUt

Last night I was in a game A.j did this wild swing with the baseball bat I was behind her walked around her but I keep getting stud like the very tip of the bat like almost a 180 turn she did   and Adam I was on top of him like 3 times at the same time i go to grab he go's to swing and he knocks me out but every time it looked as i would of grabbed him first

2 hours ago, T.W said:

Yeah I have my preference set to none I like playing either or but I do have a lot of good games as Jason but yeah its sucks when you get ganged up on 5-6 of them all trying to escape in the car stun ever time. Whatever I don't care that much

BUt

Last night I was in a game A.j did this wild swing with the baseball bat I was behind her walked around her but I keep getting stud like the very tip of the bat like almost a 180 turn she did   and Adam I was on top of him like 3 times at the same time i go to grab he go's to swing and he knocks me out but every time it looked as i would of grabbed him first

Is it me, or does Jason get stunned far too often?  There should be more risk when attempting melee combat, not standing stuns, or getting knocked out more than half the time.

35 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Is it me, or does Jason get stunned far too often?  There should be more risk when attempting melee combat, not standing stuns, or getting knocked out more than half the time.

I notice it more in the gang of counselors then a 1v1 or 1v2

but yeah it does seem like it  idk maybe it's because I'm using pt.2 Jason

1 hour ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Is it me, or does Jason get stunned far too often?

I was in a stun-fest last night,

Stunfest 2018 @ The Camp Crystal Lake Fairgrounds! 

I've gotten used to it though. You just gotta change your perspective. Imagine that Jason isn't a murderer, he's concert-police and a bunch of unruly fans are causing a ruckus that u need to take care of. Don't think "awesome, powerhouse murder". You'll be disappointed. 

Anyway, one interesting thing was, a Jenny stunned me right out of coming out of an existing stun. That's happened to me with fire crackers, but never by a person.

I had just been knifed or fire crackered and she lined herself up behind me and waited for the right moment to strike and it worked. Good thing she got her head twisted off at the end, otherwise I'd been upset. I too was :j2: Part 2. Best J2 round I've had in a long time.

That chain-stunning nonsense is worrisome, but that didn't bother me as much as the people quitting on me. The best counselors, the ones that give me the most work to do, those meta-losers...those are the ones that always quit when they know it's over. When ur good, ur gonna be winning a lot. Why can't you just except when someone can beat you? That shift grab was not easy motherfucker! I had to loop two times around that bridge to catch you, only to see ur body rag-doll. Bitch.

Now they're quitting during the initial grab instead of waiting for the kill animation to start. Can leaving the game require a QTE?

And of course it's harder to go 7/7. You gotta make sure you find the right power box before they call Tommy. 

• Like 1