Sign in to follow this  
Tristiano11

Hello everyone

Hello everyone!

I bought the game on PS4 just before Christmas, as a friend had been pestering me for a while to buy it.

I must say I was not disappointed! I have played the game constantly since and have a borderline obsession.

I am yet to play as Jason as have set my preference to councillor, I might change that soon to at least give him a try but feel I will be so bad at it.

I mostly use Deb going from building to building in search of all the repair items. It always seems to take me a long time to find the fuse box if I do find the fuse. Her stamina is awful which sucks so if Jason does spot me I always seem to find it hard to escape/lose him.

Tristan.

Hello,

Welcome to the forums! If you have any questions feel free to let someone know, there are some great people around the forums! Don't be afraid to try new things; Playing Jason is a blast once you get the hang of playing. Debby is a very well built counselor and we need more people like you playing in online sessions...Most people just like to juke Jason now days!

Also, make sure to check out the forum Rules & Regulations regarding more information.

Link: http://forum.f13game.com/forum/4-rules-regulations/

Welcome to the forums!

Hopefully you'll get some luck with your Perk rolls and perhaps find something to give Deborah's stamina a bit of a boost. It definitely pays to stick close to cabins with her when you can, so you're not far from shelter. As for Jason, the new Offline Bots mode should be just what you need to practise with him and get some experience under your belt.

When you feel you want some advanced tips and tricks you could also look in General forum for the pinned threads from Kodiak and Alkavian.

Lastly, if you're after new players, a good start would be the Steam ID and Gamertag thread. Lots of tags in there so worth a try.
There's also the Good Sportsmanship Club in General forum, if you like the sound of them.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/