TommyJasonKiller

Latest Horror Movie You Watched?

Whats the latest horror movie you watched? 

The latest one i watched was... F13 New Blood. Watched it recently because at first glance it didnt seem like a good movie at all.

Latest? It. I am watching It right now for the second time since I bought it Wednesday. 

The scene: " I hear ya Tits. Don't think you can stay down here all damn day now!"

Brawl in Cell block 99 - Low budget but good acting by Vince Vaughn.  There are some brutal kills in this flick and one that's funny at the very end!

20 hours ago, Erik13E said:

SLEEPAWAY CAMP

Oddly enough I tried watching Sleepaway Camp II last night ... had to turn it off, absolute garbage.

My tolerance for rubbish horror films has dropped right off lately. I use to be able to overlook the rubbish acting and obvious story "twists" but I can't be doing with it anymore ...  a shame as I really enjoyed the original film.

I'm doing some real classic stuff at the moment, a run through the Universal films from the 1920s-1950s.

Gone through The Phantom of the Opera (Chaney), The Cat and the Canary, Dracula, Frankenstein and The Old Dark House so far. Of those, Frankenstein was the best one.

Tonight is the 1932 version of The Mummy. This run will take me up through to February, pretty much ending with The Creature Walks Among Us from 1956.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DamonD7 said:

I'm doing some real classic stuff at the moment, a run through the Universal films from the 1920s-1950s.

Gone through The Phantom of the Opera (Chaney), The Cat and the Canary, Dracula, Frankenstein and The Old Dark House so far. Of those, Frankenstein was the best one.

Tonight is the 1932 version of The Mummy. This run will take me up through to February, pretty much ending with The Creature Walks Among Us from 1956.

Nice I may start watching the old stuff again

• Like 1

I went on Shudder yesterday morning and put on Slashics. Watched 3 flicks:

Creep

Malevolence 

Among the Living

None of them were too bad, none too great either. I enjoyed Among the Living the most probably. Maybe it was because the directors and writers were the ones that made Inside(the French version from 2008) which is one of my favorite French films. It was a bit bizarre though.

Creep was a fun flick.

Malevolence felt like it wanted to cross Friday the 13th and TCM maybe a little too much and fell short.