Sign in to follow this  
Crom The Beast

Fan Created Giveaway Event... NEED HELP! Fan Kill Ideas!

I'm currently crafting an elaborate giveaway fan created event for the game. I'm tossing out 10 steam keys to winners over a five day deal. I'm also waiting for a company who is sending over 2 custom handmade Jason masks (Not sure which movie, waiting for pics hopefully within the week.). 

Anyway, I wanted to reach out to the big fans here. I can't rely on my community to really bring that real fan edge to this. This is what I'm doing...

I'm looking for 35 kills miinimum. Visceral, brutal, and something that would really lay in lines of the "Friday the 13th" universe. Basically these 5 nights I'm doing this will be 7 players in a escape scenario against Jason.

My Jason player for the event will pick from this list when a kill happens, and we'll use what he chooses. It's his role on what he digs. Give him his own kinda Hodder edge. Anyones kills we use, or even you guys who help out what I'd like to do is at the end of the episode or night for that scenario. I'd like to give you a special thanks on the event site we are working on with you being the special effects artist in a sense for it with a summary of the evening, and showcasing the winners.

I'm doing this as a fan. I'm not trying to profit on this. I'm actually trying to get a hold of "Scares That Care" charity  to try to turn this into a cause two that Mr. Hodder supports. Anything we pull in would go to them. I was a firefighter for 12 years so my heart goes out to burn victims through and through. This entire event I'm working on I'm pumped about to try to bring some smiles to some fans, and I truly would like to give back. As a horror fan growing up, and always sneaking in these movies as a kid.... I mean I'm overdo.

Trying to really bring some heart to all this. I've been reached out by the F13 team when I was working on my fan site initially (and thank you Wes for stopping in that night. made this fanboy sweat a bit with the knowledge you got.). I'm not affiliated, with GUN. Media, Illfonic, or anything to do with the creation of this game. I'm just a passionate horror fan, and hell I try to be a decent person. 

I apologize for the wall of text... I'm a wordy turkey man. Thanks if you took the time to read it, and if you got some ideas it'd be really wicked from the true fans here.I think this could be something great. You got some kill ideas... please... fire away. I deeply appreciate any help on this. It's been a huge undertaking creating this thing from the ground up. THIS is for the fans.

• Like 2

Love your idea and love how much of a fan you are :)

A kill idea I had is you know how in part 4, when Trish is trying to escape the house and she runs into Jimmy Mortimer's corpse who has had his hands nailed to the doorway, blocking her exit? I always thought how absolutely brutal and cool it would have been to actually see that happen.

So my idea is : A counselor running away and opening a door, but Jason catching up to him/her as the door opens, slamming his/her hand against the door frame and nailing it there with a hammer and a nail(or blade of some kind). Counselor is screaming bloody murder, Jason grabs their other hand and nails it to the other side of the frame, counselor is left nailed to the frame to bleed out (or gets a final whack on the head, your pick).

I don't understand how to participate in your giveaway though. Do you have a youtube channel or something of the like? I'd love to support you!

I appreciate the feedback on it. I'll toss it on a list here. Whatever my Jason player chooses off the list I'll throw this special thanks and designer out. You got anymore ideas. Hell, I'd be more than happy to throw it into our kill pool. Anything I'm raising for this event in the end is all charity. I was originally going to write kills for each player, but I figure a master list, and let my Jason player choose his own flavor would be a nice toss.

Just got pics in for the custom masks we got coming over Ryan Hickey of Monster Masks! has created. They look good. I'm looking to probably charity auction the one, and I'm not ready to mention what I'd like to do for the 2nd. These are the masks:

rScYqgh.jpg