lunyspacelord

Anyone else flinch at some of those kills?

I can usually watch that kinda stuff and just shrug but damm having your face shoved in hot coals then held down (can't think of a worse way to die) ouch! Or your eyes gouged out or a red hot piece of steel jammed down your throat anyone else feel bad for the counselors?

I can't wait to play as Jason !And honestly I won't care if I die as a counselor because dying in that fashion totally worth it lol

But then if those are Jason killing counselors imagine counselors killing Jason!!

Arrrgh now I'm more hyped damm you savini and co :P

Yea with a lot of the original kills from the movie s butchered to the hell by the MPAA... they def. brought that full on rage of Hodder, and Savini's touch. Brutal, but it's oddlt the charm of it all too. As weird as that is. Was a cringe worthy good time for sure. That Preppy kill man at the campfire with the poker... beadin' sweat here. Hahahaha

The head counselor getting an axe to the groin made me shiver to be honest.

On the flip side, the harpoon going through the head was fucking metal. That shit had me cheering when he pulled it out from the other side of her head.

I enjoyed them greatly. I know it is still not finished in the way of how the final look will be (exactly that is). I could have used a little more omff to some of them, but all in all I was chuckling and impressed with the more realistic movement. They were not just oh "stab dead 'ragdoll' type of deal". My favourite one was the one with the marshmallow stick thing. :D To answer your question honestly, no I did not flinch I actually wanted a bit more. It was great though :).

I'm a big fan of the fire place and the pitch fork through the back of the head kills.

Though, I gotta ask Illfonic... will that song be in the game? I can't find it anywhere, and it kicks ass!

I loved how the guy counselor that had the machete sliced down his throat was still alive trying to pull the blade out before dying! So good!! Im happy they chose Kane to come back to do the motion captures. I see Jason 100%! 

Though, I gotta ask Illfonic... will that song be in the game? I can't find it anywhere, and it kicks ass!

Yeah supposedly it'll be in the game soundtrack (maybe play on radios like in the e3 video?)

Here's a link to the bands Facebook page where they say it, along with two others, will be on the official soundtrack when the game launches 'sometime in October' in their own words

Oh yeah, definitely. Toasting fork one was a killer.

The kill with the machete was pretty cool and the one where he through the counselor in the fireplace quite painful way to go.

I kind of liked the choke slam with the head stomp and fireplace kill. Who am I kidding? They were all deliciously evil. :)

When I was looking at the kills I was coughing up a storm, related to doing barfing noises. You can say it's just like the real thing of hollywood blood and gore. Like "WHAT THE FUCK DUDE!?" Lol. I have such an innocent personality, I root for the non killer more than the killer. So for me doing what I did is good, since the game is doing it's job of making me feel scared/fearful and such. I'll be playing as a survivor only so this gets me pumped up to play but feel scared if I'm gonna die at all at the same time lol.

• Like 3