Ferociousmoreno

Tom savini pre order jason skin

Hey everyone, just wanted to talk about the tom savini pre order jason skin. Who purchased it and what do you think or hope it will be? I wanna hear your ideas. I hope that it will be some sort of biker themed jason, i think it would be pretty cool. Share your thoughts

I purchased it, along with the clothing pack, for PS4.

Which reminds me... I need to buy a PS4 soon.  :wub:

I got mine on my Kickstarter package! I'm guessing it will be a Jason that flows with a mix of the films but I'm hoping he makes it really old distressed mask and rotted flesh almost looking like his mom when she popped out of the water in that dream!

Would be interesting to see a more 'swampy' kind of Jason,like his skin is green because of swamp water.

Or the other concept i talked about like Jason with winter clothing or a mutant like Jason because of all that toxic wastes.

• Like 1

I think an 18-21 coming of age Jason would be cool. Just before he discovered the sack!

This. I'm hoping that's the direction he goes,bridging the gap between 1-2.  I hope it's the one skin that doesn't get a full reveal before launch. 

It's kind of the vibe I've been getting over the last few months, yeah, agreed.

It could be the secret Tom Mcloughlin is keeping on his Pamela Tapes! Nuff said. ;)

• Like 1

Those comments were misspoken, unfortunately. 

You'll want to hear from a Gun Media employee before taking anything seriously. Sorry :/