Sign in to follow this  
Spyro

Where in the "Rules" does it say we can not make a new post about something thats been mentioned?

I have read and skimmed through the Forum Rules twice now and do not see anywhere where it says that we are not allowed to make a post about something if it has been mentioned in the past!

So I would like for someone to show me where it says this, and if not capable, then I expect my previous post to be unlocked so that discussion can continue.

Otherwise this is an overstep of moderation!

Hello,

Using your search function to search for topics relating to what you want to post can be a simple way of posting instead of starting repeats threads. Such as this thread, you could PM a moderator and simply ask why; instead of creating a useless thread but for one answer in return. 

Thank you. :) 

• Like 2

Spyro, your snarky PM's to me aside, I have already informed you that searching for threads to ensure they do not exist is what we ask users to do. I even explained the explanation behind why we do this. Please do not make another thread asking about if the moderation that your thread received was appropriate. I am confirming this for you that it is a rule. It is also asked that if you are given a directive by a member of that staff that you adhere to it. Again I thank you for your cooperation

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TiffanyCox said:

Hello,

Using your search function to search for topics relating to what you want to post can be a simple way of posting instead of starting repeats threads. Such as this thread, you could PM a moderator and simply ask why; instead of creating a useless thread but for one answer in return. 

Thank you. :) 

So you cant show me where it says Im not allowed to post a topic that has been brought up before, is what you're saying while still trying to be the forum police?!

• Like 1