Hello Everyone! So as most of you know, I am developing an app for Friday the 13th: The Game, and I am happy to tell you that it is coming along perfectly! I might let in some Beta testers soon if it all goes to plan! One thing I might have to take out is Live chat for for Xbox and PlayStation. Only because I am not ready to implement that into the app. But I might implement that in a later update. Ok, I going to need some help with the app from the community. I am level 135 in the game and I cant find the images for all unlockable things in the game. (Part 4 Jason level unlock and Counselor unlocks.) If anybody has images of those kinds of things please email them to me at: f13gameapp@gmail.com

I also need info on all of the maps, (Tommy Jarvis radio building locations, where most vehicle parts can spawn, and Jason's shack locations mainly) I also would like to know if any data miners have all the audio for both Pamela and Tommy tapes. If you have that please email them to me as well. Let's just say that this app really needs your help. I can't do everything by myself, that is also why I am going to need Beta Testers, don't forget to email me if you want to become a tester!

I would upload a screenshot of the main screen, but the file is too large. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Blaisy-Bas said:

Yea let’s just do all the work you as a dev should be dealing with.

Google is your friend.

I am developing and coding the entire app, but when I ask for a tiny bit of help; people like you get pissed off. You don't have to be a complete ass when someone needs a tiny bit of help. Oh, and may I remind you that this game was made possible only because they got help from the Friday the 13th Community? They asked for money to make the game. But when I am doing something like this and require a tiny bit of help you think I should do everything by myself. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, GrifIstheShiz said:

Hello Everyone!

Hello! For the future, you don't need to start a new thread to let us know about updates. You can put them in your original thread. 

I have an Android phone. I can help beta test. 

For the app I suggest adding a simple, user friendly, player's guide for Jason and the counselors. That would attract a lot of players to the app.  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, GrifIstheShiz said:

Hello Everyone! So as most of you know, I am developing an app for Friday the 13th: The Game, and I am happy to tell you that it is coming along perfectly! I might let in some Beta testers soon if it all goes to plan! One thing I might have to take out is Live chat for for Xbox and PlayStation. Only because I am not ready to implement that into the app. But I might implement that in a later update. Ok, I going to need some help with the app from the community. I am level 135 in the game and I cant find the images for all unlockable things in the game. (Part 4 Jason level unlock and Counselor unlocks.) If anybody has images of those kinds of things please email them to me at: f13gameapp@gmail.com

I also need info on all of the maps, (Tommy Jarvis radio building locations, where most vehicle parts can spawn, and Jason's shack locations mainly) I also would like to know if any data miners have all the audio for both Pamela and Tommy tapes. If you have that please email them to me as well. Let's just say that this app really needs your help. I can't do everything by myself, that is also why I am going to need Beta Testers, don't forget to email me if you want to become a tester!

As long as the app is free it sounds good.

14 hours ago, GrifIstheShiz said:

Here are the complete Pamela tapes. Let me know if you need help with downloading them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbD7TbeTJ7U&t=318s

I'd be happy to help you beta test.

13 hours ago, Blaisy-Bas said:

Yea let’s just do all the work you as a dev should be dealing with.

Google is your friend.

I bet you're just as charming in game and also on ps4. 

17 hours ago, GrifIstheShiz said:

The app is for free right?

7 hours ago, kohagan said:

I bet you're just as charming in game and also on ps4. 

Did you just assume my System of choice?!?!?!?!

I’m on PC, too many kids on PS4 as of now.

You’re proudly invited to play a couple of rounds with me assuming you’re on the same platform.

7 hours ago, TheButtonMasher said:

The app is for free right?

Yes it is. I'm not going to charge money. Just doing this for fellow players.

7 hours ago, Frighteningicon said:

do you have a video of the gameplay?

Yes. On my 1st post I inserted a link. It has more things now then the video. 

19 hours ago, Trident77 said:

It doesn't have the small maps nor any of the Jarvis maps, but I did find this if it helps:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=959754906

Thank You! Just need to get permission now to use it.

On 1/11/2018 at 8:03 PM, GrifIstheShiz said:

Hey man, i am gonna email you a few pics of spawn locations that  have. I have an Android and would love to beta test the app.

25 minutes ago, Hell Toupee said:

Is this going to be available for Windows phones as well?

I forgot about the Windows phones lmao. If there is a way for me too release it in the store, I will try my hardest, be on the lookout in March!

• Like 1