i was thinking that  say you wanted to team up and i am think somebody will how would you do that with out some other players or the jason player hearing you talk about it. will there be a chat box or something so you can  talk to the player you are trying to work with

That's more of a PC feature. There are already messaging capabilities on consoles.

i

Speaking of communicating to other players... how will we see what online players we are in game with? Will the gamer tag be floating over their head?

that would be pretty cool

Speaking of communicating to other players... how will we see what online players we are in game with? Will the gamer tag be floating over their head?

That is usually how online games work

That is usually how online games work

No I know but I thought I heard the team mention how they don't wanna ruin the feel by seeing that so I was wondering if they came up with something!

No I know but I thought I heard the team mention how they don't wanna ruin the feel by seeing that so I was wondering if they came up with something!

I guess we will see what they have done when we get our hands on the beta version

That was something said on the forums by a member. To my knowledge no one from the team made such a statement but I can't be everywhere at once so maybe I missed something.

That was something said on the forums by a member. To my knowledge no one from the team made such a statement but I can't be everywhere at once so maybe I missed something.

U can be everywhere if u clone yourself lol like how homer did on that halloween episode with the magic hammock and made all the clones do his chores.

If I remember correctly they've said there will be an in game VoiP option, but they also made sure to say they're heavily considering how that will impact the game because of people who want to grief and troll other counselors.

U can be everywhere if u clone yourself lol like how homer did on that halloween episode with the magic hammock and made all the clones do his chores.

Well in light of that it appears I'm slacking! Off to the science lab!

• Like 1

If I remember correctly they've said there will be an in game VoiP option, but they also made sure to say they're heavily considering how that will impact the game because of people who want to grief and troll other counselors.

That is also my concern. I have yet to see VOIP working as intended in a multiplayer game played with randoms.

I usually play Rainbow 6 as it's a tactical game ,dependent on teamwork. VOIP is utilised by only premade squads not randoms and obviously they party chat and create tactics for themselves and leave the other members of the squad out.

The randoms that use VOIP is a different story (Griefing,trolling,different languages etc.)

Especially PC wise proximity text chat is a must. Also some mechanics like ''pinging'' to see locations of other counselors and chat commands should be added as well.

Playing with randoms with no other option than VOIP for communicating is gonna fail hard and it will take the game down with it.