I deleted my positive review and changed it to negative, with the current state of the game.

I felt a certain counter-balance in its rating is needed. It is still over 30 euros, after all. Buyers should not get duped into spending that much money on a game that is in this current state.

If any of the rest of you have done something similar, or have had similar thoughts, I'd like to hear it.

@Poormetheus

Hopefully we can see a price drop in the near future. I feel bad for some of the fellows that can't receive the game in its current states; but don't want to spend money on it anyways because of the problems.

I haven't put in a negative review though. I still enjoy the game and I feel it was well worth the money; for the play time I have into it. :) 

My review is "Recommended" but with extreme caution, and I might change it further after the next patch.

I only recommend it because it would be hypocritical not to based on how much I've played and what keeps me playing. Which is, the great moments that can still occur, despite the problems.

It's too bad that each patch brings in new problems, making the great moments fewer and further between. There's very little feeling of accomplishment in escaping Jason when we see everything he's up against, both in terms of items for counselors and the amount of bugs plaguing Jason.

Had a new random one yesterday where I couldn't Shift. Every other ability worked, I could grab, melee, etc..But Shift wouldn't work. Made Jason rage quit the other day because he got the "can ONLY grab" glitch, so we just hid inside locked cabins. He couldn't hit or rage through.

Can't give positive reviews to games in this state.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

My review is "Recommended" but with extreme caution, and I might change it further after the next patch.

I only recommend it because it would be hypocritical not to based on how much I've played and what keeps me playing. Which is, the great moments that can still occur, despite the problems.

It's too bad that each patch brings in new problems, making the great moments fewer and further between. There's very little feeling of accomplishment in escaping Jason when we see everything he's up against, both in terms of items for counselors and the amount of bugs plaguing Jason.

Had a new random one yesterday where I couldn't Shift. Every other ability worked, I could grab, melee, etc..But Shift wouldn't work. Made Jason rage quit the other day because he got the "can ONLY grab" glitch, so we just hid inside locked cabins. He couldn't hit or rage through.

Can't give positive reviews to games in this state.

While this doesn't happen on console but seeing idiots who use hacks to teleport as counselors or have infinite med sprays and so forth is just ridiculous not to mention the issues you have already mentioned above. The devs need to take a hard look at the state of the game as well as what the community is saying and move away from the radio silence aspect and communicate with us. I love the game and want to see it escape this negative outlook it has and for more people to play and enjoy it.

This game is starting to become extremely repetitive surviving every single match. Escaping is way to easy but the players are to blame not the devs. People cried out Jason was to OP now they cry counselors are way to OP.

Jason Voorhees should not be struggling going full try hard to obtain a kill. Although the grab was broken. It’s what truly imbalanced the game more than anything. Not being able to grab counselors easily lets them slip right past Jason countless times.

I remember when you could stun Jason for 45 seconds with a bat & Jason didn’t do nowhere nearly as bad as the grab nerf. I’m also seeing a massive increase in Jasons being killed & Jasons failing to kill even 1 counselor.

I remember when surviving was actually achieved & not the product of bad development. It was hard but very rewarding to survive. You knew chances are it wouldn’t happen again anytime soon but you played anyways.

• Like 3

As much as I see the supporting the Devs side of things I think the negative review is the only way to express your dislike in a way that they can not ignore. 

The way they choose to comunicate is pretty unexceptable and if I was a baker of the game I would be so irrate. I would probably be wanting my money back.  A possible road map that we understand is not set in stone  is not to much to ask. Hell even Dead by daylight regularly do dev videos even though that game has turned to shit and their community is way more toxic than we are they still do the videos and give updates and address their own failures. 

Anyway this a player backed game litterally supported by the player base , That base deserves better.

10 hours ago, Tattooey said:

People cried out Jason was to OP now they cry counselors are way to OP.

The very ones who cried that Jason was too powerful are the problem, and now we can see their true colors in every bunny-eared, dance party online match we have the displeasure of experiencing.

My guess is that these people are younger millennial types who are used to getting everything they want and winning all the time. They know nothing of delayed gratification in life. And as you said @Tattooey , it used to be so difficult but rewarding to actually survive against Jason.

Gosh, that feeling of sanctuary when you escaped was amazing. Now it's like "meh".

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Poormetheus said:

The very ones who cried that Jason was too powerful are the problem

Those people should have never.....eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever been catered to.