Sign in to follow this  
BeautyNumber2

Christine, Killer Car

I cycled through the exact same twats working together as Jason and—of course— Chad who were hunting counselors down with the car. I already reported this EXACT SAME pair months ago. I had to go back into my screen caps to make sure. Yet here they are, terrorizing another lobby. I couldn’t believe it. Nothing was done. Together, Chad betrayed the entire lobby because the Jason sucked asshole. Me and Tommy were running for our lives from Jason and the car until we had no more stamina and were surrounded in the last free cabin. It was beyond lame and not even funny. Had the guys been on their mic and playing up a character or something maybe it could have been funny, but no they were just more cunts in party chat ruining the game. Wow. 

Probably going to get locked.  No name and shame here.  

Honestly don't expect anything to get resolved.  Bans are rarely given out and even still the ones they did give out, were erased and the players were brought back into the community a few months ago.  I guess whatever keeps the player base number up,  :rolleyes:

19 minutes ago, TiffanyCox said:

@BeautyNumber2

This is the wrong forum for these kinds of posts. I am not sure what you want to get out of this post? Answers or just because? Please check the forum Rules & Regulations regarding information to posting topics.

Link: http://forum.f13game.com/forum/4-rules-regulations/

Thank you :) 

You’re not slick

12 hours ago, TiffanyCox said:

Understand you're trying to be helpful and appreciate it, but maybe just pull it back a little? Not a criticism, just a friendly suggestion. ;)