Counselors is spelt wrong. Unless camp crystal lake has a governing body. 

• Haha 1

I was hoping one of the devs might see this thread and drop in with an update. No luck ūüė≠

20 hours ago, Sphen1313 said:

Maybe I missed it, but is there a spot I can go that tells me details about the next patch? I don't mean what's already out. I know about the patch notes section. I'm talking about what is being worked on now. 

You can check out the content guide road map.  They still have a lot of really good stuff planned!  Just doesn’t go into specific detail.

@Madmaxxxxxxx7

The DLC roadmap shows upcoming updates, not fixes. You can check around this thread to find what we could see in upcoming patches! But be on the look out for new posts.

3 hours ago, PowellCampsNAKED said:

Upcoming patch note prediction = 

Councelors are "dead Fucks"

mabh4.gif

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Deeify said:

mabh4.gif

It was at the beginning of part 4 lol but basically I'm saying I predict they finally make jason great again therefore the counselors better run!!!

8 minutes ago, PowellCampsNAKED said:

It was at the beginning of part 4 lol but basically I'm saying I predict they finally make jason great again therefore the counselors better run!!!

Oh yea? What's the deal? They give you a test build because ur a Youtuber? You get to play these patches before us? Send me that build!

Tell me about the Bots. Are they glitching less?

19 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

Oh yea? What's the deal? They give you a test build because ur a Youtuber? You get to play these patches before us? Send me that build!

Tell me about the Bots. Are they glitching less?

Lol what? I never said anything about play testing! I just made a joke about predicting and hoping that jason gets scary again!