There have been far too many new posts that keep bringing up the same complaints every day on here. Instead of making a new post every time you think "so and so counselor is useless", or "Jason is unplayable", or whatever your complaint about the current state of the game is, feel free to vent here. Of course the "search" function is still the best route to take to find discussions on the topic, but some people can't be bothered, don't know the rules, or are simply too damn lazy to do so. Here is one consolidated place to let your frustrations out about the game. I think a nice idea here would be to not quote other people and argue with them, just give your own opinions about what you think is wrong with Friday the 13th: The Game.

TL;DR- Quit making new threads about the same old shit that has been discussed here 100 different times. Just let it go in this discussion!

• Like 3

It would be cool to have a "shit" thread or a random thread. This could be the start of it.

I have something to complain about.

The fucking mute buttons on PC while using a controller. I lost the goddamn 4 seater last night cause I was too busy getting stuck in the other player's steam profiles when I would try to mute them!! Fucking game. Bloody hell, as they say in the UK.

• Like 1

You should retitle this as "bitching thread". I'm getting sick of all the bullshit people post too. It's never a new issue, always the same shit...

• Like 3

Had my first match a couple days ago where a Chad healed himself about 11 times. I’ve had my run of the mill, since last patch gave counselors abundant resources, but this was the first time one of them has managed to cop that many heals. 

It was certainly frustrating and I probably would have gotten over it end of match if the guy didn’t shit talk me afterward. Went on to say how I’m such trash for slashing and that I should have grabbed him. I grabbed him twice and of course both times he had a knife. Each time i gimped him he healed it off. He had experience and knew Jason’s weaknesses and how to conserve stamina. Nothing I haven’t dealt with before except each cabin he looped through had a medspray and he was running medic. I probably should have attempted more shift grabs but I ate plenty of knives from counselor’s earlier in the match and he hit me with two and was able to get into cabins time and time again and collect resources, healing off knives and broken windows, melee strikes. Extremely frustrating especially hearing him talk a load of shit.

I told him Counselors are strong right now with far too many resources. It’s way too easy for anyone with experience to kite Jason all match; I do it all the time. 

Last night had three hosts quit because they couldn’t take the “L”. One jumped through a window some 8 times to commit suicide. I just laughed as if it’s hurting me. I’m nearly level 140. I’ve done it all and whopping 1,300 or so XP from one match doesn’t amount to how much the guy is actually stripping from himself and everyone else in the lobby. 

3 minutes ago, Truth said:

You should retitle this as "bitching thread". I'm getting sick of all the bullshit people post too. It's never a new issue, always the same shit...

I’m pretty sure that’s cuz a lot of shit that’s wrong with the game has been messed up since day one. Maybe if they fixed the game there would be “new” shit to bitch about?

• Like 3

Hmmm, well a lot of common sense opinion has already been said. Recently I have been getting annoyed with other players and setting traps. I always set a trap when I find one and I try to put them as central and close to the main door as I can. That doesn't stop some know-it-alls with a mic trying to tell me how off centre and badly placed it has been. They then stupidly 'correct' the issue by trying to disarm the trap to move. Then bop it disappears. Bloody annoying and people just don't learn to leave things alone.

8 minutes ago, DarkRicochet117 said:

I’m pretty sure that’s cuz a lot of shit that’s wrong with the game has been messed up since day one. Maybe if they fixed the game there would be “new” shit to bitch about?

Th game is messed up. I’m not sure which gets on my nerves more: the connectivity issues or the numerous bugs/balance problems. 

2 minutes ago, MyNameisJason said:

Last night had three hosts quit because they couldn’t take the “L”. One jumped through a window some 8 times to commit suicide. I just laughed as if it’s hurting me. I’m nearly level 140. I’ve done it all and whopping 1,300 or so XP from one match doesn’t amount to how much the guy is actually stripping from himself and everyone else in the lobby. 

Online gaming communities are terrible. What I've come to realize is, the last thing you need is to be in a good mood before going into multiplayer. I cannot take shit from people, even at a videogame level. I admire those that can sit and play and not get affected by it. But that's not me. 

Listen, the solution to the online community is.....better AI.

People who need people are NOT the luckiest people in the world....at least when it comes to videogames. 

3 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

Online gaming communities are terrible. What I've come to realize is, the last thing you need is to be in a good mood before going into multiplayer. I cannot take shit from people, even at a videogame level. I admire those that can sit and play and not get affected by it. But that's not me. 

Listen, the solution to the online community is.....better AI.

People who need people are NOT the luckiest people in the world....at least when it comes to videogames. 

Thing is I actually prefer to play against players like that Chad. I enjoy being challenged by someone who knows what their doing and becomes a battle of strategy and wits. I can handle being outsmarted or outplayed. It’s great to have a good match but pisses me off beyond belief if you’re gonna be an asshat about it. 

• Like 1

If people are creating multiple threads of various issues, that is showing it is a major concern and it isn't just a small minority.  All this thread does is make it seem like these complaints are not valid nor should be taken seriously.  Regardless if you do not like it or are tired of seeing multiple threads.  These are real issues people have with the game and they shouldn't be corralled into a "bitching" thread like their problem is insignificant. 

Even though people are experiencing the same issue, how or what they don't like about it could be different.  In the end it provides all kinds of feedback for the dev team.  They might not like what people have to say or how they say it but it's still feedback.  Often times the people most upset are passionate fans that want the best for the game.  They shouldn't just be herded into one thread no one will look at because it's considered the "bitching" thread.  

• Thanks 1

I feel like this thread has been around and closed in the past. But I'll say all that needs to be said for myself and I'm sure many others...

The game has gotten progressively worse with just about every patch since launch. Things are going backwards, not forward.

The devs and mods have no more right to ask for patience and understanding. We gave you all the patience and understanding we had over the first few months. That luxury is gone now.

If you want patience and understanding, start to deliver on your end of the deal. Give us ONE patch that fixes problems and doesn't create a handful of new ones.

If/when that happens. You might get some praise. But at this point and time, all the criticism is completely warranted.

I believe the saying goes "You made your bed. Now sleep in it."

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

2 minutes ago, Corkenstein said:

They shouldn't just be herded into one thread no one will look at because it's considered the "bitching" thread.  

In my previous experiences in forums, random "bitch-fest" threads like this normally become very popular.

3 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

In my previous experiences in forums, random "bitch-fest" threads like this normally become very popular.

Fact^

14 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

Alcohol helps.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

That's perfectly ok. The main reason for a forum is to report issues.

If it was all sunshine, rainbows, and thanking the devs, it would be pretty pointless, wouldn't it?

The forum is there to be the most in-depth form of technical support and networking for fans.

5 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

I believe the saying goes "You made your bed. Now sleep in it."

Welcome back

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQooIouI3MzZN6KI7kIxO

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I wonder how he'd feel if the people he claims are bitching (read: 90% of playerbase) just ditched the game altogether.

The only reason I'm posting this is because a PSN friend keeps trying to invite me to F13 games. Were it not for them I would not be posting this.

I have/had already moved on to playing Watch Dogs 2 (not bad) to Nioh (Amazing) to returning to Warframe. I just returned to Tekken 7 after playing a bit of Street Fighter V. I had forgotten about this game. In their efforts to appease the kiddies, they lost potential revenue. Why would I spend extra for a grab kill pack I won't be using?

The next patch is make or break for F13. At least for me. If they don't restore the game to a comparable level of fun that it had circa Oct. 11 patch, I'm deleting the game for keeps.

Seriously.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Alcohol helps.

Alcohol does indeed help. Just take heed and try not to do what I did - drink myself into a sever pancreatic attack so severe that I was induced into a coma for two weeks, had a heart attack, blood clot of the spleen, partial brain damage and many years taken off my life.

Anywho, let us bitch! I've had a host quit mid-match 3 times today during quality rounds. Fuuuuuuuck.

9 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

It's popular with the users but often times is a pain to read because of how unorganized it is.  Its not structured at all which makes compiling feedback difficult.  Also often times it promotes a certain type of behavior and creates even more of a toxic environment that almost always usually spills out of that thread.  

More so, a community should never have to be so angry or upset they needed to have a "bitching" thread created to alleviate their issues.  If a community has devolved that far, something more needs to be done to make sure those issues are being addressed better.  A community should never need a "bitching" thread.  

24 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

That's perfectly ok. The main reason for a forum is to report issues.

If it was all sunshine, rainbows, and thanking the devs, it would be pretty pointless, wouldn't it?

The forum is there to be the most in-depth form of technical support and networking for fans.

Oh I like the idea of a random "bitch" thread. Anything to clean up the clutter is good. 

I also like praising (overall concept of the game, bots, etc) and I also like complaining (no real player report system, Jason should not have to be a fucking Navy Seal in multiplayer to get the job done, etc). 

15 minutes ago, Corkenstein said:

More so, a community should never have to be so angry or upset they needed to have a "bitching" thread created to alleviate their issues.  If a community has devolved that far, something more needs to be done to make sure those issues are being addressed better.  A community should never need a "bitching" thread.  

Aren't all games and communities like this, unless they're heavily policed?

I think people are a little too angry for what is actually going on with the game. I think new people that come here tend to amp their anger up because of how angry it is here.

I'm obsessed with this game, but I also have a lot of other things going on that completely erases it from the forefront of mind from time to time. When I return myself to the game or the forums, I see that there are so many things not to be THAT upset about. 

25 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Alcohol helps.

That's another thing I wanna vent about.

I hate being invited to a lobby-party only for it to be filled with drunks. I hate playing with drunk people. 

I smoke weed, and that helps me from getting too pissed at trolls, but it makes me play like shit as Jason and that is no bueno!

12 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

Aren't all games and communities like this, unless they're heavily policed?

I think people are a little too angry for what is actually going on with the game. I think new people that come here tend to amp their anger up because of how angry it is here.

I'm obsessed with this game, but I also have a lot of other things going on that completely erases it from the forefront of mind from time to time. When I return myself to the game or the forums, I see that there are so many things not to be THAT upset about. 

Not really from my experience.  The Destiny subreddit for example, while majorly upset at the current state of the game, is still fairly constructive.  They have multiple posts of the same issue but each person is effected by it differently and has a different solution or reason why.  Reason for that being is they get weekly and sometimes daily interactions with the developers.  They created a space where constructive critism is welcomed and encouraged.  Sure there are a lot of angry people but often times most posts have something constructive on how to fix the problem.  

Their is no need for a "bitching" thread because communication is so readily available that often times an issue is resolved or acknowledged so quickly.  

23 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

That's another thing I wanna vent about.

I hate being invited to a lobby-party only for it to be filled with drunks. I hate playing with drunk people. 

I smoke weed, and that helps me from getting too pissed at trolls, but it makes me play like shit as Jason and that is no bueno!

Contrary to the current radio ads concerning drunk driving, buzzed gaming is not drunk gaming.

If I have a few pints to take the edge off, it sharpens my reflexes, as opposed to dulling them.

And if I'm having a few more to keep the good times going, well, I can't be the only one pissing into empties to avoid going afk.

12 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Contrary to the current radio ads concerning drunk driving, buzzed gaming is not drunk gaming.

If I have a few pints to take the edge off, it sharpens my reflexes, as opposed to dulling them.

And if I'm having a few more to keep the good times going, well, I can't be the only one pissing into empties to avoid going afk.

If it makes you feel good then do it:D

The devs don’t communicate with us as often as they used to. I appreciate that Shifty actually acknowledged current issues that most of us have been griping about for some time. However the interaction/responses are sparse. I’m sure I’m not the only one who thinks this but it would be nice to have more communication with them. 

But seeings how forums are “out dated” and social media is the new millennial buzz for all things insta-gratification we don’t get as much here as we would like. 

27 minutes ago, Corkenstein said:

Their is no need for a "bitching" thread because communication is so readily available that often times an issue is resolved or acknowledged so quickly.  

While I'm not mad a people complaining about things, I like this more for it being a random thread more than a bitch thread. 

22 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

I do play better drunk actually. Buzzed gaming is different. I just don't wanna try to play with full on drunk people. If i can tell you've been drinking simply how you're talking, then that's too much. 

@MyNameisJason yea they seem pretty bad at this. There's gotta be some communication classes or courses or some pro they can talk to for advice.