1 hour ago, Brigadius said:

Welcome back

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQooIouI3MzZN6KI7kIxO

Alder is a good case of Herpes. Quiet and then you get the occasional flare up. 😆

Welcome back @AldermachXI. We kept your chair warm and the beer cold.

• Thanks 1

I have been so busy this week I haven't had time to fuck bitches, nor get money! What's a guy to do?!

Why do people watch movie awards? Putting rich assholes up on pedestals. They are people doing their jobs! Paparazzi need to follow restaurant workers. 

Btw, but welcome back to @AldermachXI.

eTk6BMk.gif

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Contrary to the current radio ads concerning drunk driving, buzzed gaming is not drunk gaming.

If I have a few pints to take the edge off, it sharpens my reflexes, as opposed to dulling them.

As in all things...there's an xkcd for this:

ballmer_peak.png

In other news, thank fuck @AldermachXI is back. Now I'm free to let myself get banned yet again.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

Alder is a good case of Herpes. Quiet and then you get the occasional flare up. 😆

Welcome back @AldermachXI. We kept your chair warm and the beer cold.

Uhh...Thanks, I guess?

1 minute ago, AldermachXI said:

Uhh...Thanks, I guess?

Herpes better not be contagious...or better yet; its not curable :D 

Lol, just finished a match where host quit. There was a bunny Deborah and her two pals. The Deborah kept calling me trash and taunting me. Soon there after she got stalk-shift slashed and than thrown out a window. I said, “Well, I guess you’re done talking shit now.” But of course get down to last two counselor’s and second last is the host. He was talking shit earlier too and I limped him. Wouldn’t let him use his medspray after two attempts and than he croaked. 

And than... you guessed “You were kicked by host.” Would be nice to finish a match once in a while. 

2 minutes ago, MyNameisJason said:

Lol, just finished a match where host quit. There was a bunny Deborah and her two pals. The Deborah kept calling me trash and taunting me. Soon there after she got stalk-shift slashed and than thrown out a window. I said, “Well, I guess you’re done talking shit now.” But of course get down to last two counselor’s and second last is the host. He was talking shit earlier too and I limped him. Wouldn’t let him use his medspray after two attempts and than he croaked. 

And than... you guessed “You were kicked by host.” Would be nice to finish a match once in a while. 

You had my blood boiling at Bunny Deborah... rage meter filled!

Not really. Just hate people still wearing costumes. I get it, you had $3 laying around and decided it was better to waste than help a veteran or homeless person. Cool.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Uhh...Thanks, I guess?

You should be thankful. They usually leave me the opposite. <_<

18 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Uhh...Thanks, I guess?

I save the best compliments for people I like. 👍

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Cokeyskunk said:

You should be thankful. They usually leave me the opposite. <_<

Why...who doesn't like a skunk in a coke can :(

Just now, Alkavian said:

I've save the best compliments for people I like. 👍

Ohh! I get it; Alk has favorites :mellow:

Just now, TiffanyCox said:

Why...who doesn't like a skunk in a coke can :(

No, I get the cold chairs and the warm beer. :angry:

• Haha 1

Just now, Cokeyskunk said:

No, I get the cold chairs and the warm beer. :angry:

Well that depends. Is it summer or winter? And if its summer just sit your beer on the chair and it'll get cold; won't it? :D 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TiffanyCox said:

Ohh! I get it; Alk has favorites :mellow:

Guinness and Fat Tire come to mind. People are OK too.😀

9 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

A man of refined and discerning tastes.  Now we can be friends again.

• Thanks 1

I think the thing I hate the most about this game... It's not the glitches and bugs, it's not the exploits created by the glitches and bugs, it's not players using the exploits, it's the exploiting players saying,

"Easy"

When I hear that snotty, basement dweller tone frame that statement with all of the arrogance these fucktards carve from the safety of their digital anonymity... I don't think there's anything more, in this game, that pisses me off quite like that.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

Alk, have you tried Palm? Supposedly, it is the beer that inspired Fat TIre.

dba8a-6a0128767181c8970c01a73d897171970d

12 minutes ago, DasMurich said:

I think the thing I hate the most about this game... It's not the glitches and bugs, it's not the exploits created by the glitches and bugs, it's not players using the exploits, it's the exploiting players saying,

"Easy"

When I hear that snotty, basement dweller tone frame that statement with all of the arrogance these fucktards carve from the safety of their digital anonymity... I don't think there's anything more, in this game, that pisses me off quite like that.

We can thank Pappus and others like him for much of this. Preaching exploitation of game mechanics feeds the fire in these individuals. Being a YouTuber reaching a wide audience can be a good or a very bad thing. It is all in the content you advocate. 

It's not that everything he says is bad, but it is a harsh reality that not everything he says is good for the game. 

Trolls will find a way. People that show them how to do it better become problematic, even if that is not their intent. 

@Rexfellis haven't tried it. I'll keep my eyes peeled.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

Being a YouTuber reaching a wide audience

800 subscribers and at best 4000 views on a video is a wide audience?

He's a loser.

37 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

I save the best compliments for people I like. 👍

.... to peg. 😁

Only 9 more months until Halloween! Get your costumes on!

Already stated a bunch of things about this game that currently piss me off, guess I'll add more here.

These patches, have made it incredibly simple for coordinated players to kite Jason and get objectives done. It's gotten to the point where people don't even bother escaping when they have a chance. This is EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING when you're someone who's already died or escaped as you're force to watch a bunch of assclowns getting their jollies off on beating up Jason for over 10-15 mins.

Time out victories in this game pre-grab nerf used to super rare, now they happen all the damn time. Like....What the f**k was the point of item marking? Games now last longer than they did when you had no idea where the stuff was.

"Don't go bitching in all these other threads that other people posted!  Come bitch in this thread!  That I posted!"  The ego on some people.

5 minutes ago, He's Killing Me said:

"Don't go bitching in all these other threads that other people posted!  Come bitch in this thread!  That I posted!"  The ego on some people.

The insecurity of others...

This is useful for the forum right now. Cuts down on repeat threads complaining about all the things we've been complaining about since October, plus the new problems introduced with the December patch.

Venting is healthy. Keeping it in one place is even healthier.

I’m getting tired of low-level newbs trying to boss people around like they are masters at the game. This level 40 guy got pissed because I went into a cabin he left after he said he “already searched it” and OF COURSE I discovered the gas that he overlooked like an idiot. He was so butthurt. So I had the gas and I also had the fuse so I took the gas to the next house where the fuse was and this same guy was trying to tell ME I was an idiot for not putting the gas in literally seconds later. Excuse me? Because I am so HOSTILE, I devoured him completely and put him in his place. The nerve of these know it all nobodies trying to tell the experts how to play this game. Side note, he died, came back as Tommy and didn’t know how to kill Jason. At level 40 something. He let the chick in the sweater die while wielding a shotgun and wouldn’t help anyone. I still survived even tho he cucked me for window the one time he was near me. Trash. I’ve seen a huge increase in these KIA attitudes from players who have been playing for a couple of weeks for a month

I love when you get into a lobby and:

1. Are reminded immediately about the ready button. Oh,so I click this and the game can start? Cool,but first let me switch some Jason kills around. I'll click "ready" when I'm actually ready to play.
  2. The people who want the game to start when there are literally 3 people there,and decide to spam the chat with "READY UP,READY UP OMG,READY UP CLICK READY!"
  • Haha 1