Sign in to follow this  
Chace Hollett

How a Tina hero character would work.

Since Tommy has all 10 stats, starts with a pocket knife, health spray, radio, map, and shotgun. What would Tina have? Telekinesis. Now she would not be able to throw Jason around like a rag doll. She would be able to knock Jason down with a ranged attack. But you could only use this move 3 times, and it would take a minute to recharge per use. Tina would start with a radio and map like Tommy. 

Environmental kills like Jason. Tina can tele-control him and force him to animation die or severely injure with an object depending on where they are and what they are near.

Or give her a generic set of telekinetic powers that could be activated much in the same way Jason can building up to a sort of anti-rage to Jasons rage. I think the possibilities are fairly wide and endless if you are imaginative and go into detail.

Tina would need to be able to telekinetically throw stuff at Jason. Which would require adding these objects to each map or converting objects already there from non interactive to interactive. Kind of like Jasons knives, except limited by what's available.

Honestly, there needs to be really killer ideas that excite people for Tina to be considered for inclusion. She needs to be a worthwhile addition. I'll give it some thought. :)

Tina would be OP and I do not consider her a hero type character.

Characters like Tommy have a certain vendetta against Jason. Creighton Duke, Kay-Em 14 and Sergeant Broski are the type of characters who would strike me as those that could fit the role better. Tina is an emotional wreck who I think prefers not to do encounters with Jason.

Just make it like it was in the end of the movie, one on one, Tina VS. Jason.  Tina will have the long range advantage, Jason will be stronger in the clinch. 

12 hours ago, Loading said:

Tina would be OP and I do not consider her a hero type character.

Characters like Tommy have a certain vendetta against Jason. Creighton Duke, Kay-Em 14 and Sergeant Broski are the type of characters who would strike me as those that could fit the role better. Tina is an emotional wreck who I think prefers not to do encounters with Jason.

I don't think Tina would be a bad hero character but I do like the idea of having more of them. Just as you listed, a pick your hero choice to go along with counselor and Jason choices. I have no idea what Creighton Duke's speciality would be or anyone else's for that matter but it's a cool idea.

First I"d like them to fix the basic gameplay though..