Sign in to follow this  
Havince

Wish they would add more CP unlockable stuff

8 minutes ago, PrincessTiffany said:

The clothing and dance DLC isn't expensive. It's like a bus ticket.

I know but cp is a little useless - you've got to admit. Once you get three solid perks you like all you can do is roll, remove, roll again till you find some good epic novelties you probably won't swap with your current setup. Well that's me anyway. I do agree clothing and dance dlc isn't expensive, but that too is in very limited supply. I would have thought micro transactions were a no brainer to keep pumping out. People will always be suckers for more customisation at a low price.

Hello there,

The Devs have been working hard to bring us new DLC, but with all the bugs/fixes being requested its hard to take one persons opinion. There has been talk about upcoming clothing packs that could possibly be Futuristic clothes; for Grendel of course! I think by emojis, you mean emotes? We have a lot of emotes as it is, maybe down the line. I am at 114,000 CP, I use it to roll perks once and a while.

Just making sure you realize, there are multiple threads relating to upcoming DLC, it would be a wise decision to use the search function before posting a topic.

Check this link: 

Thank you,

TiffanyCox A.K.A - Clayton :) 

19 hours ago, PrincessTiffany said:

The clothing and dance DLC isn't expensive. It's like a bus ticket.

got those. i just mean something to use CP on