Absoluttion

What kind of stuff is on your wishlist for the PAX panel?

Keeping in mind the panel is called 'The Art of the Kill,' what would you love to see if they showed off a small piece of gameplay?

Keeping in mind the panel is called 'The Art of the Kill,' what would you love to see if they showed off a small piece of gameplay?

more than likely they will show gameplay just show us a quick 10 minute match the usual match time is 15-20minutes

more than likely they will show gameplay just show us a quick 10 minute match the usual match time is 15-20minutes

That is actually what I was hoping for. Would be cool to see a match through just to get a feel for it. 

My personal wishlist :

-EVERYTHING. I WANT TO SEE EVERYTHING.

On a more serious note, what truly interests me is Jason's abilities. I don't know if we'll see different Jasons in action, but I'd like to see how their abilities differ and how that affects their playstyles.

I also wanna see more counselors gameplay. I wanna see how combat works and how they'll be able to defend themselves from Jason. If possible, maybe showcase some other counselors in the gameplay, since we already saw the Preppy guy (don't get me wrong I love him, but I would also love to see some Flirty girl or Girl next door gameplay.

Also I can't wait to see what the final HUD looks like.

Basically ya know... everything xd

I just want something better than the original pre-alpha trailer... but now that they're preping something this time I think I'll be satisfied. When is Pax again?

PAX West is Sept 2nd-5th, so this Friday to Monday.

Hand on heart I haven't thought about what they'd be saying much, but thinking on it I'd guess Tom Savini going into more detail about creating and portraying the kills in the game, and hopefully some gameplay footage to illustrate this. Maybe some content discussion too.

I don't feel we'll see a full 10-15 game being played. Don't think they're ready to do that just yet.

I just want something better than the original pre-alpha trailer... but now that they're preping something this time I think I'll be satisfied. When is Pax again?

The panel is this Friday 9/2 at 10pm PST. it will be taking place in the Hydra theater.

The panel is this Friday 9/2 at 10pm PST. it will be taking place in the Hydra theater.

So it's on the Friday twitch channel? And 1AM here on the east coast?

So it's on the Friday twitch channel? And 1AM here on the east coast?

No,the pax west channel I do not think they have the set up yet.

Oh maybe that's why I couldn't see the Boston one I was on their Twitch channel instead of the Pax but I did see people chatting about the game trailer reveal so maybe it was broken!

Anyways I would love to see them reveal a new kill and possible new gameplay!

Im hoping for some info on when beta is planned to arrive. cant wait for the news what ever they give us.

• Like 1

Yeah it's 10pm Pacific Time, Eastern time is 3 hours ahead I think so about 1am for you! 

I'm sure the official twitter will tweet out as it's about to happen as well!

So I live in RI on the east coast will it be on at 1am? I don't wanna miss this!

As absolution has said est to pst is 3 hours 1030pm is infact 130pm est

Will the livestream be posted on Youtube?

The team will be discussing with the convention to ensure that the stream will be archived. Pax east there was a problem with the archive section. I will attempt to record the live stream for those who miss it incase there are issues.

where can i find the stream(youtube/twitch/etc?)

I'll post a link when it gets very close.